Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 41. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 05:48:09 PM
They raised $40m but they couldn't hire some best blockchain and security expert.  From the pictures they showed us on facebook, it looks like the developers do not have any clue what they are doing...

This is the worst product launch ever...   I have no idea in what basis coin market ranked them 31!!

im hearing ya. This flop release has also been reflected on the market with the (expected) mass dumping of both coin and price. I have to admit, I really liked the idea as an ex-miner pushed aside by huge hashing farms /living in a power expensive country. However I think this "idea" hasn't met the expectations of the hype and I'm glad I only sprinkled penny's into this.

the price is still 4x ICO price, you call that dumping?

don't be silly, you know thats not my point. Have you seen the trading graph?

yes i have. there was an artificial pump in the beginning and the dump dropped it to what is still 4x official ICO price. now, when the wallets are released we will see a dump and then recovery after buyers step back in. hype will be built up even more by then. you guys don't really seem familiar with actual market psychology and chart patterns

either that or......

you're trying to convince yourself you made a sound investment while deep down you know it wasn't.

I'm leaning towards option 2.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:45:10 PM
They raised $40m but they couldn't hire some best blockchain and security expert.  From the pictures they showed us on facebook, it looks like the developers do not have any clue what they are doing...

This is the worst product launch ever...   I have no idea in what basis coin market ranked them 31!!

im hearing ya. This flop release has also been reflected on the market with the (expected) mass dumping of both coin and price. I have to admit, I really liked the idea as an ex-miner pushed aside by huge hashing farms /living in a power expensive country. However I think this "idea" hasn't met the expectations of the hype and I'm glad I only sprinkled penny's into this.

yes i have. there was an artificial pump in the beginning and the dump dropped it to what is still 4x official ICO price. now, when the wallets are released we will see a dump and then recovery after buyers step back in. hype will be built up even more by then. you guys don't really seem familiar with actual market psychology and chart patterns
November 09, 2017, 05:43:27 PM

lol try selling you coins..........

i've already sold plenty of MINED coins
November 09, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

As long as I can't sell, it doesn't matter to me if the price x4 or x100 - that market is very much manipulated and controlled by the promoters. Hopefully people can understand this very simple logic.

the price isn't controlled by "promoters", it's a market with miners and traders buying and selling. if they wanted to manipulate it, the price wouldn't be as volatile
Activity: 95
November 09, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

lol try selling you coins..........
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
November 09, 2017, 05:32:43 PM

Activity: 246
November 09, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

As long as I can't sell, it doesn't matter to me if the price x4 or x100 - that market is very much manipulated and controlled by the promoters. Hopefully people can understand this very simple logic.
November 09, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

Activity: 790
Merit: 505
November 09, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

Activity: 140
November 09, 2017, 02:47:44 PM
I don't think it is a scam. They are being DDoS-ed and working hard to fix the issues. Probably their platform wasn't perfect and if we can search for work not done properly - some rocks can be thrown in that direction. Being unable to access your tokens just after the ICO, when watching the price going down is not good. 

again - is it second time this week?
Activity: 294
November 09, 2017, 02:25:15 PM
I think this coin has a bright future knowing that a lot of people invested and above all this project gives opportunity to mine through mobile which is new and less costly but I worried a bit since there website is currently not available due to security reasons, which I guess they are prone to hackers or hackers are interest to it, maybe because they know people are investing on it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 02:21:50 PM
I don't think it is a scam. They are being DDoS-ed and working hard to fix the issues. Probably their platform wasn't perfect and if we can search for work not done properly - some rocks can be thrown in that direction. Being unable to access your tokens just after the ICO, when watching the price going down is not good. 
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
November 09, 2017, 12:41:52 PM

this was hyped too much. i even received message from my fellow friends who are not into crypto but started to join and invest to ETN all because this had been massively advertised by affiliates and that registering under thier ref link made them earn. i told them this is hyped too much and the exact phrase i said was "just wait for it to be listed on exchanges and wait til the price dip below 1 cent. or better yet forget investing to this kind of project."
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 12:10:44 PM
i think its a scam lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 11:31:43 AM
How do I know that my ELT are still on the website? Login is not possible.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
November 09, 2017, 11:26:28 AM
Honestly this is by far one of the most ridiculous communities I've ever seen. Seriously thinking that it can replace BTC and that a marketcap of 1 trillion is easy.
I regret ever investing in this, what a piece of garbage.

Be patient.
You are right about the stupid-high expectations regarding this coin, and the ridiculous community. That means there is hype.
Do the maths:
1- you entered in ICO, you are at x2 to x5. Happy.
2- after x2, we can expect ETN to go back in the $0.15 and maybe to rise at $0.2 to$0.25 ($1.2B market cap, like OMG, comparable coin)

So, stay cool, and be patient, as the "master" says.

(NOTE: Yes... it is extremely hard to remain patient in a fast-paced market like cryptos, but this is where you will make the difference)
But the stock market steals everyone's money by incorporating companies and saying there is inflation that we have to pay more for a product and it just all goes into the thief's hand...different then crypto.  Smiley
Do you know how much he stole from you?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
November 09, 2017, 11:10:05 AM
Here's my speculation. I think when they open the price will plummet i'm not sure how much but if it's under 1 cent I'm buying! But later it will stabilize and as the team improves the products and does their marketing magic it will go up. How much up I don't know but 50x is not out of the question! (That is 5000%)..

Thats my prediction will I be right? We will see. What do you think?
Activity: 140
November 09, 2017, 09:07:19 AM
etn very fast down damn Huh
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
November 09, 2017, 06:53:38 AM

Activity: 159
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 06:32:33 AM
I don't think electroneum will be at the market very long. Their team is only strong in regards of marketing. But they don't even have a real blockchaiin-developer and the idea of mobile-mining is not really overwhelming
Pages:
Jump to: