Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 43. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 07, 2017, 04:53:43 PM
I've read this ETN can be mine using the mobiles phones and so I guess billions of users will have the chance to join so long as they can install mining software. I'm really going to be one of the miners if this is possible. I didn't buy when the price on ICO was still a cent which is why I'm still not buying now.  Grin

How I wonder I can also mine that kind of coin because I think its profitable enough due to it will pump its value in sooner time so you can sell and earn bigger profit. Maybe to investors they can really but good price if its started to pump, that's why its the good reason to invest now and don't wait until its too late.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
November 07, 2017, 04:17:02 PM
I've read this ETN can be mine using the mobiles phones and so I guess billions of users will have the chance to join so long as they can install mining software. I'm really going to be one of the miners if this is possible. I didn't buy when the price on ICO was still a cent which is why I'm still not buying now.  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 04:03:31 PM
I pulled out of the ICO, at the moment I'm at ease and don't have regrets.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
November 07, 2017, 03:47:13 PM
Most people have in their mind some way crypto launches should be and most everyone is wrong!  Grin

As you can see by the endless waves of unique users this project is a succcess, they can argue about whatever they think is going on....

At the end of the day this is private equity so any price number attached depends on people's desire to house money in this chain. I think we have substantial evidence that enough people of every economic background are participating to make this work as a store of value during uncertain crypto market movements.

Now it needs to get on many exchanges then open wallets.

Its a good thing miners are being rewarded right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
November 07, 2017, 02:15:50 PM
Honestly this is by far one of the most ridiculous communities I've ever seen. Seriously thinking that it can replace BTC and that a marketcap of 1 trillion is easy.
I regret ever investing in this, what a piece of garbage.

Be patient.
You are right about the stupid-high expectations regarding this coin, and the ridiculous community. That means there is hype.
Do the maths:
1- you entered in ICO, you are at x2 to x5. Happy.
2- after x2, we can expect ETN to go back in the $0.15 and maybe to rise at $0.2 to$0.25 ($1.2B market cap, like OMG, comparable coin)

So, stay cool, and be patient, as the "master" says.

(NOTE: Yes... it is extremely hard to remain patient in a fast-paced market like cryptos, but this is where you will make the difference)
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 10:10:37 AM
Honestly this is by far one of the most ridiculous communities I've ever seen. Seriously thinking that it can replace BTC and that a marketcap of 1 trillion is easy.

NOOB
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
November 07, 2017, 08:45:36 AM
Activity: 31
November 07, 2017, 06:03:28 AM
I'll wait until the price gets below 0.01$ to buy some more, I'm kind of sure it will go back up again after the dump.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 05:43:31 AM
well this became an absolute dumpster fire very quickly Sad Sad sorry to all bagholders you may not get out alives, hope you do though
Activity: 5
November 07, 2017, 05:30:26 AM
They did good marketing with ICO but couldn't sort out technicalities.
But I believe it'll do well again. Such massive and widely spread project will definitely attract attention of hackers and competitors. I feel some cabal is sabotaging ETN
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
November 07, 2017, 05:15:23 AM
I bought 1k Electroneum yesterday at cryptopia when the price is 689 satoshi/each, I don't know if this is a good move for me that I invested. By the way because of the hype that's why I bought some, maybe the price will spike once their big announcement will be released.

I would like if someone knows for mobile mining, what brands, spec, etc... for compatibility once you're going to mine ETN?

More like crash a ton
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
November 07, 2017, 05:14:46 AM
1 satoshi in no time. Ico coins haven't even been reased and its crashing :')
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 07, 2017, 05:07:30 AM
Get ready. Electroneum very bullish at the moment! It's on the verge of pumping 50x overnight. I'm watching it 24 '7 waiting for it to 50x and the. A quick 50x for 100x total.

We just need a spark to light the fire. Mobile mining app has a lot of potential. It's going to be the first mining experience for %95 of the upperclassmen /white skin/ good looking western/ non mexican, Arab or weird blackish skin/ low IQ types. 
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 04:48:06 AM
Electroneum has a good team in place and seems like a professional setup. Speculatively I would say this is a good medium-long term hold.
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 04:31:02 AM
I bought 1k Electroneum yesterday at cryptopia when the price is 689 satoshi/each, I don't know if this is a good move for me that I invested. By the way because of the hype that's why I bought some, maybe the price will spike once their big announcement will be released.

I would like if someone knows for mobile mining, what brands, spec, etc... for compatibility once you're going to mine ETN?
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
November 07, 2017, 04:25:15 AM
i am now losing hope with the team of electroneum. I buy their coin in ICO with .01 price. Its very disgusting to all investors who believe in them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
November 07, 2017, 04:21:54 AM
I hope price will still be x3-x5 ICO price after our wallets are unlocked and we can sell the coins. But I bet that everyone who is panicking now will dump his coins and make the price crash.

I'm not sure if the price will stay like this if the wallet is unloked. too many crypto newbies are joined in ICO electroneum. their questions are always the same "WHEN LIVE?" and that's ridiculous. but we need to look ahead and hope  the best for all
Yes.

I think that the price will dump right after the wallets are unlocked. And then after 2-3 days it will go back up again. So best is to wait a few days to sell, to get a better price. I think right after the unlock price will drop to $0.005 and after a few days back up to $0.03-0.04 so good profit from the $0.01 ICO price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
November 07, 2017, 04:08:52 AM
I hope price will still be x3-x5 ICO price after our wallets are unlocked and we can sell the coins. But I bet that everyone who is panicking now will dump his coins and make the price crash.

I'm not sure if the price will stay like this if the wallet is unloked. too many crypto newbies are joined in ICO electroneum. their questions are always the same "WHEN LIVE?" and that's ridiculous. but we need to look ahead and hope  the best for all
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 04:01:58 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
November 07, 2017, 03:41:07 AM
I invested in ETN due to the hype it was creating. ICO price per coin is only $.01 which is pretty cheap too. Unless this coin hits below 100 sats, then I'm still set since I will be able to get my money back when I dump the coins. Considering the current price right now, I am already profiting. Anything over $0.01 is profit for me already.
Pages:
Jump to: