Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic BTC Store - page 3. (Read 5060 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 23, 2016, 02:35:00 AM
@btcshopelectronics WTF!? This is my 3rd post in this thread and been waiting for your from the day you've started this thread and asking you the same question that if what's the cost of GTX 970 and GTX 980 ti.

Why is it so hard to respond? If not interested in selling, do not bother making threads. I thought it will be cheaper with you and wanted to know the price, but all you do is ignore  Angry

FU and this thread man. -_-
I do apologize man I was busy the last 2 days especially with those trolls. a gtx 970 is 220$ and a gtx 980 ti is 500$

Tsk, Cheap, but if adding the shipping cost too, maybe it's gonna be equal to the price these local computer shop owners selling in my area Sad
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 22, 2016, 07:27:30 PM
@btcshopelectronics WTF!? This is my 3rd post in this thread and been waiting for your from the day you've started this thread and asking you the same question that if what's the cost of GTX 970 and GTX 980 ti.

Why is it so hard to respond? If not interested in selling, do not bother making threads. I thought it will be cheaper with you and wanted to know the price, but all you do is ignore  Angry

I do apologize man I was busy the last 2 days especially with those trolls. a gtx 970 is 220$ and a gtx 980 ti is 500$

I guess that ship sailed. Can you give me a price for some Corsair 750CMS PSU's. I need two shipped to germany

Let me know by PM please.
I don't have time to check this thread and my PM is sent to my e-mail.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 22, 2016, 09:14:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
April 22, 2016, 05:36:17 AM

I don't think that it is his fault. Your post should have passed without him seeing it with all those trolls complaining.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 22, 2016, 12:30:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
April 21, 2016, 05:12:54 PM
I will order to but need to know price for postage and if you can deliver to UK
Yeah i can ship to the uk, if you vouch for me after you receive your product postage is free

If all good i will leave feedback.

will order soon.
April 21, 2016, 05:04:57 PM
I hope my product will be in stock tomorrow as you said, please accept me on skype, i have to ask you something.
Just accepted it
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2016, 04:56:45 PM
I hope my product will be in stock tomorrow as you said, please accept me on skype, i have to ask you something.
April 21, 2016, 04:46:38 PM
Yeah i can ship to the uk, if you vouch for me after you receive your product postage is free
legendary
April 21, 2016, 04:02:10 PM
April 21, 2016, 03:41:05 PM
Update- Josi i have yet to receive your address i would like to ship yours the same day as Erkallys so i won't have to make 2 trips. Also to inform everybody me and josi and Erkallys are not using escrow, i volunteered to ship them their products first and have them pay after they receive the product. And dont listen to SLRman he is rude,  impatient, toxic, and says way too much profanity.
April 21, 2016, 02:57:21 PM
so why r u not selling it for cash...

u can turn cash into btc easily in the USA... Wink
And craigslist is super dangerous when it comes down to high priced electronics. And stop attacking my thread please i dont want to sell to you because you're rude on here and skype
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
April 21, 2016, 02:51:58 PM
@ SLRman and OP
This thread start to look like gutter.

Each one of you throwing scumbags /scammers etc to each other. Seriously if this is not legit we will find out once 2 guys who made order confirm it.

Untill that time refrain from swearing and abusing each other publicly.

SLRman start using proper english as my eyes bleading like hell from reading your posts.

the fk is ur prob w/ my english
legendary
April 21, 2016, 02:49:20 PM
@ SLRman and OP
This thread start to look like gutter.

Each one of you throwing scumbags /scammers etc to each other. Seriously if this is not legit we will find out once 2 guys who made order confirm it.

Untill that time refrain from swearing and abusing each other publicly.

SLRman start using proper english as my eyes bleading like hell from reading your posts.
April 21, 2016, 02:37:24 PM
so why r u not selling it for cash...

u can turn cash into btc easily in the USA... Wink
April 21, 2016, 02:33:16 PM
YY ofcz u have all that in-stock....    

cme 'on guys, don't fall for this sh*t... for the price he offers his products he could easily get rid of them on any craigslist...
First of all is was just a minor mistake i know what i have and you're stupid if you think craigslist has btc buyers
April 21, 2016, 02:30:00 PM
YY ofcz u have all that in-stock....    

cme 'on guys, don't fall for this sh*t... for the price he offers his products he could easily get rid of them on any craigslist...
April 21, 2016, 02:25:17 PM
! ! ! ! ! !  WARNING  ! ! ! ! ! !

This guy is a fkin' joke.. nothin' more.. I've wasted 2 hours on Skype to have a 'chat' w/ him but he ended up sayin bullshit at most of the times..
- He doesn't even know 32GB of iPhone 6s/6s Plus does NOT exist...  and he claims he's selling those, lol dat f*ckR..

! ! ! ! ! !  S T A Y  A W A Y   ! ! ! ! ! !
First of all you were rushing me, i was no where near my products i was at work i kept telling you that but you wanna act like scumbag and say dont waste my time I have screenshots to show how rude this mother fucker is I'm doing 3 things at once on top of that this guy was rushing me and i kept trying to tell him I'M AT WORK
April 21, 2016, 02:18:40 PM
! ! ! ! ! !  WARNING  ! ! ! ! ! !

This guy is a fkin' joke.. nothin' more.. I've wasted 2 hours on Skype to have a 'chat' w/ him but he ended up sayin bullshit at most of the times..
- He doesn't even know 32GB of iPhone 6s/6s Plus does NOT exist...  and he claims he's selling those, lol dat f*ckR..

! ! ! ! ! !  S T A Y  A W A Y   ! ! ! ! ! !
April 21, 2016, 09:44:15 AM
Why do you wanna deal with him instead of me while I'm being able to put money in-escrow and could put there like $10k right now?

accept me on skype..
Pages:
Jump to: