Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic BTC Store - page 6. (Read 5060 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
April 18, 2016, 03:13:12 PM
I can be take the vouch copy for you if you want. If you sell computer parts, this will be a pleasure. If you don't have this in stock, what I can propose you is that you send me a product, that I won't touch until your reputation is more established, that I'll then send you back. This way I can verify that you're selling real products.
Yes sir I do have computer parts here's what i have

GTX 980 ti, GTX 970, AMD R9 290x, amd fury x, gtx 960
intel i7 4790k, 5820k, and intel i5 4690k
i have seagate 2 TB hard drive and 256 GB SSD by intel and other brands
Got loads of ram total stock on ram is (21) 4gb sticks by kingston and corsair
I dont have any power supply units unfortunately but i can get some
i have lots of cases for all sizes itx, mini itx, standard tower, mid tower, and atx

I also have tons of motherboards from msi, lenovo, Asus, gigabyte
if you're not looking for gaming parts i got some cheap parts for workstations or casual use and i have a few 1080p/4k monitors

I'm interested in computer parts is about the mining rigs, so I would need mainly AMG graphic cards. What are exactly your prices ? My favourite so far is the R9 380, can you get it and at which price ? The R9 290X can also interest me, if the price is correct. In a month or two, I might finally be interested in all the kind of pieces.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 18, 2016, 02:53:00 PM
I can be take the vouch copy for you if you want. If you sell computer parts, this will be a pleasure. If you don't have this in stock, what I can propose you is that you send me a product, that I won't touch until your reputation is more established, that I'll then send you back. This way I can verify that you're selling real products.
I also have tons of motherboards from msi, lenovo, Asus, gigabyte
if you're not looking for gaming parts i got some cheap parts for workstations or casual use and i have a few 1080p/4k monitors
April 18, 2016, 02:46:14 PM
Yes sir I do have computer parts here's what i have

GTX 980 ti, GTX 970, AMD R9 290x, amd fury x, gtx 960
intel i7 4790k, 5820k, and intel i5 4690k
i have seagate 2 TB hard drive and 256 GB SSD by intel and other brands
Got loads of ram total stock on ram is (21) 4gb sticks by kingston and corsair
I dont have any power supply units unfortunately but i can get some
i have lots of cases for all sizes itx, mini itx, standard tower, mid tower, and atx
April 18, 2016, 02:40:12 PM
I'm interested in the HP 13 X2 2-in-1 Tablet/Laptop and on the iPad, may i know from which country are you shipping from?
I'm shipping from the U.S sir
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2016, 01:50:19 PM
I'm interested in the HP 13 X2 2-in-1 Tablet/Laptop and on the iPad, may i know from which country are you shipping from?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
April 18, 2016, 01:40:17 PM
April 18, 2016, 12:55:25 PM
HEY GUYS! Sick of paying for things using gaypal? Don't want to buy a gift card to get that phone/tablet/console? Trying to find a way to buy what you want without all these people charging a 25% fee for converting your funds to another payment method? WELL YOUR IN LUCK! I'm bringing this wonderful forum a electronic btc store. Pretty much I'm selling a bunch of electronics for BTC. These electronics have amazing discounts and are 100% brand new. Pick a product from my list, then reply or pm me what you want and we will proceed to an escrow service or middleman till I gain a good reputation. If what you're looking for isn't here send me a pm and we can work something out. To all the hero and senior members and moderators, for your vouch and rep I will give you a 40% discount on any product! First 4 to contact me gets to take advantage of that special deal. Now here are the products

Xbox One Gears of War Edition Bundle- 200$
PlayStation 4 500GB Console - Call of Duty Black Ops III Bundle- 280$
VIZIO 43-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV- 280$
VIZIO 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV- 350$
HP 13 X2 2-in-1 Tablet/Laptop - 290$
Asus Transformer Book T100TAR-B1-GR(S) 10.1" 100$
Xbox One Halo 5 Guardians edition bundle- 320$
Pokemon 20th anniversary edition 3ds bundle- $230
LG G4 unlocked- 300$
LG G3 unlocked- 190$
Samsung Galaxy S5 unlocked-300$
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Unlocked- coming soon(out of stock)
Apple Ipad mini 2/ Ipad 4/ Ipad air- 200$
Iphone 5s/-210$ (5e coming soon)
Iphone 6/6s- (coming soon)
Beats pill- 150$
Beats studio - 200$
Beats solo - 90$
Turtle Beaches- PM or reply for price and model
These are all my products as of right now, if there are any suggestions please let me know. Shipping is expedited so only takes 1-2 days after the escrow or middleman receives the payment for your product to arrive. Thanks for your support guys!
EDIT- Forgot to put a skype here ya go      live:btcshopelectronics
Pages:
Jump to: