Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 38. (Read 9504 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 04:36:31 PM
we've already been using electronic money for a while now.  debit cards, e-checks, etc.  I dont think moving forward strictly with digital money is good in the long run.  giving the gov't the ability to track every transaction you make does not sound appealing at all. 
Even if the bitcoin transactions can be very easily followed that is not really an issue if you always transact only in bitcoin and you do not cash out, however if you want to make perfectly sure that no one can follow in what you are spending your money you can use a coin mixer.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
October 31, 2017, 04:15:29 AM
These are some points that make bitcoin and fiat different:

1. Fiat is non volatile, if you kept it for a long time, the value won't change while bitcoin is changing its price from time to time.

2. If you invest in electronic money or bitcoin especifically there are bigger changes that it will profit and double you investment in a short period ublike fiat.

3. Fiat is very accessible, you can use it anywhere and anytime. There's no need to use internet.

4. Both are important and both are valuable. It's better to have them both.  Grin
People are repeatdly saying that the emergence of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will mark the end of fiat money but in my opinion, these two methods of payment are going to be there concurrently for a very long time because in the end when a person cashes their bitcoin, they will receive cash,

It depends on you whether you want to cash your bitcoin into fiat or stay with bitcoin itself and get your fiat from other places, like from your daily job. But I can say that fiat and electric money can never be seperated from because when bitcoin can't be change to fiat, it will be meaningless to have coin that has no value on it. Mean while when you have fiat and want to start buying coin,it has no value too. So I think to get both money is pretty good right now and most of them make bitcoin as their extra income
In the future, bitcoin may not be converted to fiat anymore because they can use it directly to the stores or any shops to pay the items that they bought or the service that they used. Electronic money and physical money will be merged in the future and that is almost a guaranteed thing that will happen in the future because the technology will make things evolved and more convenient.

Electronic money and physical money both have importance in their own ways, only that bitcoin as electronic money is not widely used yet. Like physical money bitcoin can also be used to purchase online and pay bills in selected countries. I think there's no need to argue as to which is more important or which to be deminished since both have helped people in their financial needs.
Rise and fall is the rule of nature. Two centuries ago gold, silver, copper was being used as currency. These were in trade for thousands of year. They were the standard currency all across globe. However as new paper currency based economics was developed and imposed by ruling nations and banks which supported them,  gold, silver currency is out of the system. Now gold and silver is reduced to the mere ornament, industrial use, store of value.
With same law physical money that is paper currency will also see its due course accordingly. The technologies are evolving fast and being spread across the last strata of society. Soon majority of people will be able to get their hands on internet not as entertainment but as necessity. this will happen once cost involving technology will be affordable to them. At that time moving away from the paper currency will be a possibility.
But I think that sometimes paper money is still necessary, in 10 years ahead, I don't even sure that the whole parts of earth will be covered by the internet especially in some small land or just developing countries that rather have poor of technology implementation.
Paper money, even will be rarely used, will be such an important thing if you visit some places that's still underdeveloped.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 04:09:21 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Physical money is the money we are using in the real world or what we call the physical world. While electronic money is the cryptocurrency that we are using in the virtual world as means if payment online and investing online. With the help of cryptocurrencies it makes every transaction easy in the virtual world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 04:05:45 AM

1. Fiat is non volatile, if you kept it for a long time, the value won't change while bitcoin is changing its price from time to time.

2. If you invest in electronic money or bitcoin especifically there are bigger changes that it will profit and double you investment in a short period ublike fiat.

3. Fiat is very accessible, you can use it anywhere and anytime. There's no need to use internet.

4. Both are important and both are valuable. It's better to have them both.  Grin
People are repeatdly saying that the emergence of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will mark the end of fiat money but in my opinion, these two methods of payment are going to be there concurrently for a very long time because in the end when a person cashes their bitcoin, they will receive cash,

It depends on you whether you want to cash your bitcoin into fiat or stay with bitcoin itself and get your fiat from other places, like from your daily job. But I can say that fiat and electric money can never be seperated from because when bitcoin can't be change to fiat, it will be meaningless to have coin that has no value on it. Mean while when you have fiat and want to start buying coin,it has no value too. So I think to get both money is pretty good right now and most of them make bitcoin as their extra income
In the future, bitcoin may not be converted to fiat anymore because they can use it directly to the stores or any shops to pay the items that they bought or the service that they used. Electronic money and physical money will be merged in the future and that is almost a guaranteed thing that will happen in the future because the technology will make things evolved and more convenient.

Electronic money and physical money both have importance in their own ways, only that bitcoin as electronic money is not widely used yet. Like physical money bitcoin can also be used to purchase online and pay bills in selected countries. I think there's no need to argue as to which is more important or which to be deminished since both have helped people in their financial needs.
Everything have value by its own place both of them are currencies and both you can be used for buying things but the difference between them is one is paper money and bitcoin is a digital currency and bitcoin price is also very high but now a days world is now full of technology and bitcoin is also one of a part of this technology.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
October 30, 2017, 07:34:28 AM
Bitcoin or cryptocurrency which I can not call Electronic Money at this time,

because until now many countries that do not allow Bitcoin or Altcoin as a means of payment legitimate,

so until now I still think Bitcoin is like Gold, we are looking for Bitcoin or Altcoin then we sell in the market for Physical Money, this my opinion Grin

Physical form of money is what we call cash and examples of these physical monies are dollars, euros, pounds and a lot of them. They’re not only made in physical forms, but can also be in Electronic form. The physical ones are to be used face to face, while the electronic/digital ones are to be used for transaction between people in long distance.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
October 30, 2017, 06:08:46 AM

Rise and fall is the rule of nature. Two centuries ago gold, silver, copper was being used as currency. These were in trade for thousands of year. They were the standard currency all across globe. However as new paper currency based economics was developed and imposed by ruling nations and banks which supported them,  gold, silver currency is out of the system. Now gold and silver is reduced to the mere ornament, industrial use, store of value.
With same law physical money that is paper currency will also see its due course accordingly. The technologies are evolving fast and being spread across the last strata of society. Soon majority of people will be able to get their hands on internet not as entertainment but as necessity. this will happen once cost involving technology will be affordable to them. At that time moving away from the paper currency will be a possibility.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
October 30, 2017, 05:22:32 AM
Electronic money is somewhat like a credit card where you can purchase without of course the use of physical money. Physical money is a cash that you use pay. Electronic money are application in country that very progressive but its not useful in a very poor country. So i think physical money is a must!
Activity: 1319
Merit: 593
In #Bitcoin me trust
October 30, 2017, 04:55:13 AM
I think everyone in here want to use cryptocurrency than physical money but the fact that cryptocurrency is not better than physical cash at all. For example if there are no internet how can you use cryptocurrency? But without internet everyone is still able to use physical money as normal. But the main reason why almosst people still prefer use physical money to cryptocurrency is cryptocurrency is not legalized worldwide so people only can use cryptocurrency in few countries with few services, it's different with physical money which can be used worldwide for every services. There are still a lot of others reason for this case but I think these reasons are enough Smiley

Not everyone using Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not suitable for everyday use. Not every merchant accepts Bitcoin. But it's being used more and more every other day. So keep using Bitcoin where available. Accept Bitcoin payments in your store, for your services etc...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 04:45:28 AM
I would prefer crypto money is better because it is easy to earn and it also provide part-time job to youth and young and also provide job to unemployed persons for making their life's brighter but when we see physical money it is also a better but it's hard to earn now these days in the world of competition but in crypto world their is more spam so be safe and aware for this.
||Best of luck||⚡
I think everyone in here want to use cryptocurrency than physical money but the fact that cryptocurrency is not better than physical cash at all. For example if there are no internet how can you use cryptocurrency? But without internet everyone is still able to use physical money as normal. But the main reason why almosst people still prefer use physical money to cryptocurrency is cryptocurrency is not legalized worldwide so people only can use cryptocurrency in few countries with few services, it's different with physical money which can be used worldwide for every services. There are still a lot of others reason for this case but I think these reasons are enough Smiley
Activity: 45
October 30, 2017, 04:30:34 AM
Electronic Money:
Mostly no one can control it.
No bank, no billionaire or even the government can hijack or grab it from you. You are the only controller of your money.
You can send it to anyone anywhere you want, any amount you want; You don't need anyone permission and there is no restrictions. You can send it with a matter of seconds.

Physical money :
There is restrictions everywhere to send money, to receive money and mostly when the amount is too high.
You will be sure in jail.  Shocked
Banks, Government they are all cheaters nothing else. There is no safe place for Physical money.

Electronic Money aka Cryptocurrency is the safest place for all.
Activity: 537
October 30, 2017, 04:25:55 AM

I actually think a different way, Many people have now consider fiat innefective and switching over to bank transfer and credit card. credit card itself digitalizing any fiat money in respect to its local currency.
The physical money will eventually come to extinction because of this so called digitalizing money by credit card issued by local banks.
at the end, there will be only Electronic money, and cryptocurrency. The physical money will just gone.
Activity: 55
October 30, 2017, 04:23:22 AM
I would prefer crypto money is better because it is easy to earn and it also provide part-time job to youth and young and also provide job to unemployed persons for making their life's brighter but when we see physical money it is also a better but it's hard to earn now these days in the world of competition but in crypto world their is more spam so be safe and aware for this.
||Best of luck||⚡
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 04:17:02 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

actual physical money such as banknotes is very inefficient if in use for several years to come because the production of paper money made of wood will make the forests on earth became exhausted and make the earth more hot and arid. electric money or digital currencies such as bitcoin is the solution.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 30, 2017, 04:13:05 AM

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
October 30, 2017, 03:15:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
October 30, 2017, 12:58:44 AM

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
October 29, 2017, 10:22:38 AM
You can use electronic money without holding it literally, and you can only have access to it if you have internet connection. Also, electronic money doesn't have physical form. On the other hand, physical money can be touched, and it has various shapes. It also has different currencies and it depends on the country. For me I think holding electronic money is better than physical money because it is safer, and you can use it wherever you are.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 29, 2017, 10:01:02 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 127
October 29, 2017, 09:42:58 AM
This is hard work, to convince someone that with bitcoin is safer than with physical money. If some wants to learn about it i suppose it is easier if it make a correlation with the plastic card, those are digital money to, they can't see or touch them. The same goes with cryptocoins, just that is an other, let's say foreign currency.

Comparing bitcoin and paper money will naje you realiza that even the paper money is still used anytime from noe it can be outdated because if money. But it will not be easy because the regular way of paying is using paper money. Nit all peoole knows bitcoin and how to get things done using bitcoin especially here in our country where internet connection is very slow.

Paper money are still the best when buying necessities because the price never change unlike bitcoin. Bitcoin cant be use without internet and because of its volatility, your never assure if the price will go down once you buy an item.
Activity: 406
https://gexcrypto.io
October 29, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: