Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 36. (Read 9504 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 08:08:56 PM
In the past everyone had a mail box, and when e-mails appeared, people said, "What do you need?" In the same way, physical money is very useless, so it will get out of use soon.
But physical money is the basic thing to do the normal transaction daily. So want or not you have to accept that how convenient physical money giving us. You want to buy a coke with credit card or sending Bitcoin transaction ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 12:28:46 PM
  I think it will be more wise to call it "digital money/currency " instead of electronic money .
Both digital money and physical money are different in many ways . Physical money is the fiat currency of a particular country and is limited to that country only whereas digital money is the currency of internet and there is no such geographical differences . Fiat money associates with centralized banks i.e it is totally centralized and digital money or cryptocurrency such as bitcoin has no regulations of centralized banks i.e it is totally decentralized and no taxes are imposed on it.
Activity: 65
November 04, 2017, 08:47:14 AM
We all start to use digital money starting from debit-credit cards. This was the game changer in economics.
Peole love to use debit-credit cards. When POS system distrubuted for bitcoin and altcoins then we will see that bitcoin will defeat other digital money systems.

Bitcoin is a electronic money or digital cryptocurrency created to use in online purchasing,trading,investing even in gambling.It is very safe to bring and use even it has a huge amount that the only person who has access on it security can use it or transact with it.Physical money or the fiat is convenient to use directly in buying things,but it is also dangerous ir threatening for some dubious people from steeling especially when the fiat has big amount.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 04, 2017, 05:45:05 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
The difference between digital money and fiat money is very simple. Aside from using different technologies electronic money is a digital asset whilefiat money is a physical asset. Digital money such as cryptocurrencies are decentralized while fiat money is a centralized form of  asset. Digital money is only used online and or with the use of an electronic device for transactions like computers and mobile phones. Fiat money is the one that we are using in our daily lives used to buy and sell goods and we can touch it physically. Both assets has different purpose of existence and technology. For me having both assets is a good idea for us to survive and have a better future in this world.
Yes there is a lot of difference in these two types of money and physical money is only confined to the specific region but digital one is not and it give room to investor to use it anywhere in the world and on top of it crypto prices varies from time to time and this is the best thing that you invested small amount and your coin is becoming more valuable day by day and that’s the best thing of crypto so use digital one.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 04, 2017, 05:36:04 AM
In the past everyone had a mail box, and when e-mails appeared, people said, "What do you need?" In the same way, physical money is very useless, so it will get out of use soon.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 04, 2017, 04:05:43 AM
In the end, the electric money will be broken into the original money, as needed. Because not all shopping or transactions use electric money.
As a result of breaking our digital money into paper money, we’ll be getting much more money. As far as electronic money and physical money is concerned, both of them are entirely different concepts and there is nothing common in between them.

Electronic money is actually the future and people are showing great interest in investing in digital money. Physical money is losing its importance.

Both are important paper money and digital money gives benefits to the people, there are people who cannot use digital money but they can still do their usual thing because they have the paper money that has the same value and it's very simple to use. Even if the world will evolve and we will go into digital money, I think paper money will still be in circulation to serve the majority of people. Let's also consider those people who are living in a less develop countries, they are the ones that would not adopt with digital money as long as paper money continues to exist.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 04, 2017, 03:27:17 AM
In the end, the electric money will be broken into the original money, as needed. Because not all shopping or transactions use electric money.
As a result of breaking our digital money into paper money, we’ll be getting much more money. As far as electronic money and physical money is concerned, both of them are entirely different concepts and there is nothing common in between them.

Electronic money is actually the future and people are showing great interest in investing in digital money. Physical money is losing its importance.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 03, 2017, 02:12:49 AM
We all start to use digital money starting from debit-credit cards. This was the game changer in economics.
Peole love to use debit-credit cards. When POS system distrubuted for bitcoin and altcoins then we will see that bitcoin will defeat other digital money systems.
With the beginning of modern era people started to use digital currency. Like you say people use debit cards which is also an example of digital currency. The use of digital currency is more beneficial and time saving and had replaced many of uses of paper money.

Even in daily life people use to buy things with their ATM cards but if we compare the digital and ordinary currency than paper money also have some uses that can't be replaced by digital money
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 01:02:04 PM
Technology is having a main role and the convenience is the second thing added for the Electronic Money. Electronic money is depend upon the internet connection where physical money in not depend upon anything except the safety and the inconvenience of carrying it physically. Where electronic money is safe and convenient and protected digitally with password. Users of digital money  is increasing and this is only the future of the world to handle the day to day payments.
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
November 02, 2017, 12:54:43 PM
Electronic money is better than Physical money.
Electronic money is easy to control,speed and safty than Physical money.
Activity: 168
November 02, 2017, 12:29:21 PM
however, I like the electronic money, but yet can 100% believe in its fullest save money in electronic form.
While fiat is a money model that we have long known and common in society, accepted also in all types of trade, so it is not objective if must compare both.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 02, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

I think there is no point in comparing these kind of currencies which are completely different. According to me bitcoin is not really a currency but is asset or value store coin. Giving the facts like that I believe bitcoin as currency is still a dream because we are not able to use it in the real life as we would do for a fiat currency. There is no way to spend it offline because it don’t have physical form. However if we checkout the fiat currencies then we can use them both in physical form as well as over the Internet as digital form. I believe thats sufficient to get an idea how they differ, a lot from each other. Im really hoping we see the day when bitcoin juts pumps itself a lot and then government allows us to use it in offline mode by printing it, or some other advance means. 

Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 02, 2017, 11:18:28 AM
Electronic money is the future fiat is extinct already.... Shocked Shocked
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 11:13:00 AM
Activity: 434
November 02, 2017, 11:10:33 AM
Of course there is advantages and disadvantages on both side. In my opinion, in electronic money such as bitcoin and altcoins, its advantages would be its capability to provide to anyone, like children, students, employed, unemployed, and elderlies. The disadvantage of it would be the people who do dirty things to earn it in easy way such as hacking, spamming, stealing, and many more. While in our physical money, hardwork, job, or luck is needed to earn such which only few could have or obtain. The advantage of it would be that it is accepted in our place means that it is legal and known by everyone around.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 02, 2017, 10:51:04 AM
We still need physical money since the electronic money needs some internet access. There are still countries that lack internet access in some places in third world. In order for the electronic money to implement worldwide, then we need to solve the lack of internet access in poor countries. The world needs to develop in order to adapt the digital market. Today, we still need to use physical money in order to fully develop the new marketing system with the use of electronic money.

in this case physical money is still needed for us, because the physical money is already synonymous with the development of the country and will not be invincible by anything.
although the development of the era is increasingly sophisticated, but physical money will not be replaced.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 10:45:30 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Bitcoin is one of the electronic money, unlike physical money can only be use in any public business  places even in any malls. While Bitcoin can't be used in public most often but can be used most of the time in online. However, Bitcoin volatility was very agrressive, and bitcoin is a form of business or investment assets unlike in physical money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 02, 2017, 09:41:10 AM
The difference between digital money and fiat money is very simple. Aside from using different technologies electronic money is a digital asset whilefiat money is a physical asset. Digital money such as cryptocurrencies are decentralized while fiat money is a centralized form of  asset. Digital money is only used online and or with the use of an electronic device for transactions like computers and mobile phones. Fiat money is the one that we are using in our daily lives used to buy and sell goods and we can touch it physically. Both assets has different purpose of existence and technology. For me having both assets is a good idea for us to survive and have a better future in this world.
Activity: 350
November 02, 2017, 08:55:16 AM
world is developing with a very fast rate and in this development now in many countries mostly the physical money system is reduce because there are alot of problems facing in physical money while the usage of electronic money is very easy and secure also. In future world are trying to change physical money to electronic money totally.
Activity: 122
Merit: 15
Long Live BTC
November 02, 2017, 08:30:55 AM
Bitcoin is a digital money that is mostly used in online or electronic transaction like online purchases, paying bills electronically but most likely bitcoin is used as an investment due to its high value while fiat is a physical money in which you can use instantly and mostly accepted in any stores.
Pages:
Jump to: