Pages:
Author

Topic: Electrum Wallet Issue - Warning Some Data... - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I posted on reddit and got nothing but someone who I think was phishing for that coin by having me go to a website for migrating a wallet.  I wanted to check with people like you all who know your stuff whether I need to migrate the wallet or if I am to do something else.

What exactly is he recommending for you, is it a website that is totally different from the official electrum website or not, we need to know what he's offering you first, but for someone like me, I won't reply on other platforms when I know all I could best get are coming from the forum, try check in all that had been pointed out and if persit, try upgrade the electrum version you're using, also try important the wallet on another device to find out what exactly is going wrong.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
@WhyEvenTry?, I had similar problems not so long ago when I updated to version 4.x.x, and I had wallets that were created with versions 3.x.x - although I must mention that it was the version for Android. At that time, I solved that problem by going back to the old version and emptying the old wallets.

Can you write which version of Electrum you use, is it a desktop or mobile version and do you have your seed stored safely?

It would be better if you move your topic to -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=98.0
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
I don’t get since the QR code is giving an error have you tried exporting it into a text or file as in data and see maybe it will work out. As I believe you are trying to do an offline transaction if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

I thought I had a decent understanding of my wallet and have used Electrum successfully for at least a year and made probably a hundred transactions.  Until the other day, I tried to send coin and got an error message that read warning some data was left out of the QR code.

I posted on reddit and got nothing but someone who I think was phishing for that coin by having me go to a website for migrating a wallet.  I wanted to check with people like you all who know your stuff whether I need to migrate the wallet or if I am to do something else.

I've read multiple posts on this topic and they read as discrete mathematics calculations. 

I can see the money in my wallet but, when I try to send anything, I get the error message about the data being left out of the QR code and to share with the device.  I'm completely stumped and would greatly appreciate the most simple way of getting that coin out of that wallet and into one that will allow me to actually use it or withdraw it. 

Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: