Pages:
Author

Topic: Elevator down and stairs up for BTC? - page 7. (Read 2192 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
July 03, 2018, 03:45:16 AM
I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

What are your thoughts, elevator down and stairs up or not?
Did you even reason about what you posted here? Have you checked your chart to see what happened in 2017? It took us months before the price of Bitcoin went for the bull run. Right from January, February and so on, the price was being kinda stable and wasn’t making much increase or decrease and was so slow just like it is now till we reached the month of October, and the main run up was on December. So what are you complaining for, why not wait till December this year and see what happens?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 01, 2018, 02:25:08 PM
I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

You never know about the crypto market. However in my views, the coin can see another low in the coming time but will then pick up ita speed leading to good profit gains in the future as the coin is highly volatile. Also, having a market capital of $130 billion, the coin has great potential to increase its value in the future and with its development team behind it, the coin can also head towards being a mainstream currency. It is a good coin to invest in for the future overall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 01:55:46 PM
These price drops and increases are just normal in a crypto coin and don't be too confused about the meaning of those because it's just part of the system. What we must worried would be the coming last quarter of this year because that's the time where you must make decisions to your coins, unlike the other quarter of the year last quarter will be the most awaited quarter because of the possibility of crypto market specifically Bitcoin to go up as high as possible.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
How much did you invest in the crypto currency? You should have an investment in investments with which you will sleep peacefully at night. I think it makes no difference what is happening now at the crypto currency market, the main thing is that the market will recover in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 06, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

I think that stair case is much better as it might help bitcoin price to be a little bit more stable than elevator as sudden rise and fall is not always good for bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
May 06, 2018, 07:11:47 PM
Price of bitcoin is unpredictable it goes up and down and that is normal with bitcoin, we are the one responsible with our bitcoin when its price is low we can hold it and wait for the time its price will go up.
People should know from the starts that bitcoin is ups and down. It is depends on a person on how he can manage his btc whether to hold and sell in everytime it was in down trend. Holding in the latter end may give a good profit as price of btc will increase.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 06:28:06 PM
Price of bitcoin is unpredictable it goes up and down and that is normal with bitcoin, we are the one responsible with our bitcoin when its price is low we can hold it and wait for the time its price will go up.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 11:37:17 AM
I agree, definitely elevator down and stairs up for Bitcoins. But I don't think the slow growth is the issue here. I believe the rapid fall is the trouble. My thoughts is, Bitcoin doesn't need to be high, it need to be stable.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
March 17, 2018, 08:51:57 AM
The situation with bitcoin will clear after the G20 summit, which will be held on March 18. If there is favorable news for investors, then we will see good growth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 17, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

Elevator down and upstairs means you are referring to downtrend and yes i agree here in a downtrend this is how the trend goes on here the down move starts with high volatility and force and it takes minimum days to reach the bottom and once the bottom been formed then it takes number of days to form the lower high.Yes, we are taking the slower stairs back up for Btc and now we can expect to see the bottom formation soon if now the market is making under a bottom formation which comes after the downtrend ends.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
March 17, 2018, 06:46:52 AM
Indeed a few days ago it was a pretty complicated matter to quickly ride the elevator up and bitcoin pick an alternate path like climbing a ladder slowly rising little by little rather than not riding at all, I think this is a bitcoin trip to perfection as it runs little by little and certainty to keep going up.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 04:04:36 AM
I think we have emergency exit that we can use, to go up, if you don't want to use the regular  stair or sometimes elevator is malfunctioning or something stuck with it, don't you think?
I like the idea of the emergency exit a lot and I have always loves this whenever we are about to enter the bear trend. It saves a lot and you tend to gain a lot. When people are getting choked in the elevator on the way down, you already took the stairs and out of the building until everything gets resolved, you come back and easily take the elevators back up. I love your analogy bro!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
March 17, 2018, 03:43:47 AM
It's seasonal. At the end of spring, like last year and before last, we can expect a noticeable increase. In 2016 on May 26, in 2017 on May 16.
Yeah, it is a lot seasonal and most times we cannot just avoid getting to see this. I know it can be a lot crazy anyway, but we cannot expect the market to just keep going the way we please most of the time but if we can use the ones we have to our advantage, we can always make the best from it. Markets are always bound to switch trends, so it is left for us, to blend in with the trend.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 01:30:00 AM
Bitcoin's price is expected to fluctuate so I'm already expecting a slow increase after the dip recently. It might fall back down a little but I'm sure it will slowly increase back up with a little drop from time to time.
It is normal for us to see the slow increase before we end up seeing the huge one anyway. I am very optimistic that bitcoin really have a long way to go, so this one is a test of the bottom and it seems we really found the bottom which was not bad enough and has given a whole lot of us the chance to get in better at a good value compared to the top. After all this correction, I expect that we are going to see bitcoin back better and stronger.
It will be a good idea, that this correction as well the bannings will be a good thing to enhance crypto as well to see if such coin is capable;e to stood still, since if they survive at this drops then they are worth it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 01:25:26 AM
Bitcoin's price is expected to fluctuate so I'm already expecting a slow increase after the dip recently. It might fall back down a little but I'm sure it will slowly increase back up with a little drop from time to time.
It is normal for us to see the slow increase before we end up seeing the huge one anyway. I am very optimistic that bitcoin really have a long way to go, so this one is a test of the bottom and it seems we really found the bottom which was not bad enough and has given a whole lot of us the chance to get in better at a good value compared to the top. After all this correction, I expect that we are going to see bitcoin back better and stronger.
Activity: 97
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 14, 2018, 07:44:40 PM
That's how things seems to be working in the cryptoworld 24/7. Don't expect a constant spike of prices or a constant down. It's a constant rise and fall because of the volatility of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
March 14, 2018, 07:10:30 PM
December was lovely for everyone I guess but it made harm to the whole market because the coins changed hands from strong to weak hands and the strong hands seem that want the price down again to collect from bottom
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

You right bitcoin falling down just like elevator from december last year to now and if rising it just like stairs but don't be afraid of taking stairs because it is same what happening last year that it falling down also like elevator but in the month of december it also rising like elevator so that wait for the rising and we hope happening again like last year and reach the value what they are saying and speculation.
Activity: 362
March 14, 2018, 06:02:47 PM
Yes Elevators down ad up for bitcoin it's part of the market. We can't predict what would happen to the price but i know bitcoin will be on a massive adoption. Future will tells us when this will be happen again.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
March 14, 2018, 05:52:32 PM
It is going to be a slower one.
Actually happening right now, I dont see that fast climb happening again.
There might be some error that happened with that before, that until now cannot be seen.

I always prefer the slower movement, it wont fall like what we saw last end of the year.

Slowly but surely hopefully. Bitcoin is keep on dumping and I think its really have for btc to go up faster, we need more time for this be patient because this time it may take more months before it go back to 12k level.
Pages:
Jump to: