Pages:
Author

Topic: Elite coin another bittrex scam? - page 3. (Read 10543 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 26, 2014, 06:02:57 PM
money supply going up all the time

I also see C-Cex shows the amount of coins in agreement with what my wallet shows (self-compiled from source)

You've gotta laugh  Wink

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
July 26, 2014, 06:02:22 PM
we cant trust bittrex to protect us from new coin scams.

dont buy this shit. take care of yourself. they are.

these scammers can make coins every day and never get caught.

its the easiest job career scammers have ever had.

bittrex is making it too easy for them to scam.

Bittrex never stated that they would protect you from scam coins. That's not their job nor responsibility.

That's your responsibility.

When you invest in stocks, bonds, etc. Theres a fine print that says. "People can and do lose money. Invest wisely."

Weak stomach for the game, then its time for you to go.

All you are doing is proving Wall Street's point that the crypto scene needs more regulation, because that is the difference between Bittrex and the NYSE.

So, instead of basically begging for the introduction of extra fees, paperwork, red tape and delays, why can't you just sack up and admit that Bittrex is a fucking scamfest?

Besides, it IS Bittrex's responsibility to protect their customers if they want repeat business or they don't want to get sued. Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it isn't already happening.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
July 26, 2014, 05:49:06 PM
You're not stupid because you lost money. You're stupid because you obviously haven't learned from it and moved on. In these "9 hours a day" you will be wasting your time on bitching about whos fault it is, you could be making your money back or finding a new hobby.

how was i stupid to 'lose' money? explain it to me because im missing the point.

elitecoin didnt have a hidden premine just so you know. the dev added it later on a wallet update.

please cocksucker explain how i was stupid to attempt a short term 4 hour trade.
[/quote]
[/quote]

I know i could spend my time diff and make the money back but I wont! I benefit more this way!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
July 26, 2014, 05:36:50 PM
^^this guy rage is either a bittrex sock puppet or a scamdev sock puppet.

defending some company all day doesnt make you any money.

let them do it themselves.

If you lost money then thats your own stupidity.

CNL was added to POLO first, Bittrex last. Obvious shitcoin was obvious, but greed took hold for a lot of weak people like yourself.

So was it POLO's fault? Bittrex? Or maybe the poor sap like your self who only thinks investing goes upward, never downward?

Pfff we are talking about a hidden premine here!! Bittrex has to pay for it.

this dumb fuck doesnt even understand the point.

you and i both understand we can lose money on 'fair trades'

we cant make money on a scam.

damn, this guy has to work for bittrex or be a dev. otherwise he wouldnt care this much.
July 26, 2014, 05:35:44 PM

CNL was added to POLO first, Bittrex last. Obvious shitcoin was obvious, but greed took hold for a lot of weak people like yourself.

So was it POLO's fault? Bittrex? Or maybe the poor sap like your self who only thinks investing goes upward, never downward?

Pfff we are talking about a hidden premine here!! Bittrex has to pay for it. Like i have said before i;m going to invest alot of time in this maybe some articles just to get the word out.
July 26, 2014, 05:35:05 PM

how was i stupid to 'lose' money? explain it to me because im missing the point.

elitecoin didnt have a hidden premine just so you know. the dev added it later on a wallet update.

please cocksucker explain how i was stupid to attempt a short term 4 hour trade.
Activity: 672
July 26, 2014, 05:31:36 PM

July 26, 2014, 05:26:56 PM
I like the risk of trading and dont care to lose here and there. But losing on a hidden premine! is another story.

I will put minimum of 9 hours a day telling this to people. Why? Because Bittrex dosnt do a thing! Just keeps adding more scam coins with hidden premine as they dont " really" care. So i dont get a refund or anything like that, I'm going to make sure they are going to make a loss to!

This is just bad for business Bittrex and you know it!

Its not Bittrex responsibility. But go ahead and bang that drum if it comforts you.
July 26, 2014, 05:26:07 PM

July 26, 2014, 05:23:57 PM
I like the risk of trading and dont care to lose here and there. But losing on a hidden premine! is another story.

I will put minimum of 9 hours a day telling this to people. Why? Because Bittrex dosnt do a thing! Just keeps adding more scam coins with hidden premine as they dont " really" care. So i dont get a refund or anything like that, I'm going to make sure they are going to make a loss to!

This is just bad for business Bittrex and you know it!
July 26, 2014, 05:23:51 PM
If you dont like the risks associated in trading, then you should find something else to do.

if you support traders getting scammed you should do something else.

Yeah, im making money off fragile traders like yourself.
July 26, 2014, 05:22:55 PM

Bittrex never stated that they would protect you from scam coins. That's not their job nor responsibility.

That's your responsibility.

When you invest in stocks, bonds, etc. Theres a fine print that says. "People can and do lose money. Invest wisely."

Weak stomach for the game, then its time for you to go.

July 26, 2014, 05:22:00 PM
If you dont like the risks associated in trading, then you should find something else to do.

if you support traders getting scammed you should do something else.
July 26, 2014, 05:18:11 PM
What should happen is new coins should submit to a third party audit prior to launch. Perhaps by trusted members of the community, pool owners, etc. Then once they are given a seal of approval then people will decide if they want to mine/buy it. Wallet updates go thru the same review process.

If people stop mining coins that dont subject themselves to third party approval then scams should be reduced dramatically.

At least until scammers find a new way to scam.

wait. now you have become reasonable and want a solution to scams.

quite a fast turnaround.

the pool owners arent going to shit anymore than the exchange is. they are fast buck artists too.

people will quit buying new coins and the problem is solved.

boycott new scamcoins!

Yeah dude, its called taking ownership of your situation, not lay blame at the feet of someone else for your bad decisions.

Ultimately if the community refuses to contend with sketchy coins then they will go away.

Not rely on someone else to hold their hand and tell them that its going to be ok.

Really? you know these smart words, take them to bittrex! In the long run this will cost bittrex alot!
Richie is absolute not happy with this situation! A hidden premine hits his exchange! Alot of new investors will skip bittrex, especially the new coins that make so much trade volume!

Bittrex is on its way back. They dont care about there costumers!

July 26, 2014, 05:17:46 PM

July 26, 2014, 05:11:12 PM
What should happen is new coins should submit to a third party audit prior to launch. Perhaps by trusted members of the community, pool owners, etc. Then once they are given a seal of approval then people will decide if they want to mine/buy it. Wallet updates go thru the same review process.

If people stop mining coins that dont subject themselves to third party approval then scams should be reduced dramatically.

quite a fast turnaround.

the pool owners arent going to shit anymore than the exchange is. they are fast buck artists too.

boycott new scamcoins!

Yeah dude, its called taking ownership of your situation, not lay blame at the feet of someone else for your bad decisions.

Ultimately if the community refuses to contend with sketchy coins then they will go away.

Not rely on someone else to hold their hand and tell them that its going to be ok.

Really? you know these smart words, take them to bittrex! In the long run this will cost bittrex alot!
Richie is absolute not happy with this situation! A hidden premine hits his exchange! Alot of new investors will skip bittrex, especially the new coins that make so much trade volume!

Bittrex is on its way back. They dont care about there costumers!

Activity: 616
Merit: 526
July 26, 2014, 02:24:11 PM
I see there are quite a few threads opened for elitecoin scam. I would suggest to keep it to a single large thread instead of creating several threads and getting buried in the forum.
July 26, 2014, 02:22:26 PM
Just remember that if we want a sole exchange to bear the burden of coin QA, then don't forget what POLO did to SUPER.

Dumb fucks inadvertently labeled it a scam after not understanding the code. Coin never recovered from that and POLO's reputation is in the shitter.

Again if we want to clean it up then the community needs to rally a few trusted third party(s) to review and give it a seal of approval.

But you can guarantee that someone will find a way around it.
July 26, 2014, 02:16:39 PM

quite a fast turnaround.

boycott new scamcoins!

July 26, 2014, 12:37:39 PM

quite a fast turnaround.

boycott new scamcoins!
Pages:
Jump to: