Pages:
Author

Topic: ELLCRYS:🔮Blockchain For Building Community-owned Softwares and Organizations🔮 - page 3. (Read 1733 times)

copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
Learn more about Ellcrys token supply and distribution plans here

this will be an interesting ICO Grin
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Learn more about Ellcrys token supply and distribution plans here
copper member
Sir, how many tokens are sold now?

Hello, the pre-sale has not commenced yet. When it starts on Feb 1st, you will be able to monitor progress on the homepage and dashboard.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Sir, how many tokens are sold now?
copper member

The announcement lists only the names and surnames of people.
But I would like to look at them at least in the profiles of social networks. Where can I see this information? Because without this the project does not look reliable until the end.

These are the links to the founders social accounts:
Kennedy Idialu - https://twitter.com/ncodes, https://web.facebook.com/idialu
Odion Olumhense - https://twitter.com/odymisty, https://web.facebook.com/odion.olumhense

The website team section contains linkedIn links of all team members.

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

The announcement lists only the names and surnames of people.
But I would like to look at them at least in the profiles of social networks. Where can I see this information? Because without this the project does not look reliable until the end.
copper member
The project in developing software like this I see at a glance is very interesting and very useful. the token price is also very good for investing and as a bounty hunter in this project. I plan to follow him hopefully this project can be a great success.

We appreciate your support  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The project in developing software like this I see at a glance is very interesting and very useful. the token price is also very good for investing and as a bounty hunter in this project. I plan to follow him hopefully this project can be a great success.
copper member
first time I heard of stackmint
could you elaborate this in layman's term?

StackMint basically allows anyone on the planet exchange a valid banknote for new coins. You simply take a photo of a banknote supported
by the protocol and send it to a validator. There are two kinds of validators; On-chain validators (nodes) and off-chain/human validators. On-chain validators are equipped with machine learning capabilities to analyse support banknotes while the off-chain validators manually check banknotes that successfully passed the initial on-chain validation. Please read this medium post for more information.

Do you have lists of banknotes that are acceptable in your system? Or any Bank that you have affiliation with?

Only a subset of global banknotes will be supported once StackMint is added to the protocol. Subsequent updates will add support for new banknotes not covered in previous updates. At launch, we will support national banknotes of the top 10-25 economies of the world. Support will not be determined by affiliation with banks or any other party. 

Oh nice. So basing from this. If the banknote from my country is not supported by your services, how can i make any possible adjustment to at least use this stakmint protocol?

If banknotes from your country are not supported, you can still participate in stackmint as an off-chain validator. Additionally, If you own any of the supported banknotes, you can use them. You do not necessarily have to participate with the banknotes of your country.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

StackMint basically allows anyone on the planet exchange a valid banknote for new coins. You simply take a photo of a banknote supported
by the protocol and send it to a validator. There are two kinds of validators; On-chain validators (nodes) and off-chain/human validators. On-chain validators are equipped with machine learning capabilities to analyse support banknotes while the off-chain validators manually check banknotes that successfully passed the initial on-chain validation. Please read this medium post for more information.

Do you have lists of banknotes that are acceptable in your system? Or any Bank that you have affiliation with?

Only a subset of global banknotes will be supported once StackMint is added to the protocol. Subsequent updates will add support for new banknotes not covered in previous updates. At launch, we will support national banknotes of the top 10-25 economies of the world. Support will not be determined by affiliation with banks or any other party. 

Oh nice. So basing from this. If the banknote from my country is not supported by your services, how can i make any possible adjustment to at least use this stakmint protocol?
copper member

Activity: 63
Merit: 15

copper member
Well I have viewed your website...the project looks promising and the idea of the dev team is exciting too....if everything goes with the plan it’s surely gonna be a success in the future

We are working towards making Ellcrys a success. The team is excited and committed. Thanks for the support  Smiley
copper member

Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Well I have viewed your website...the project looks promising and the idea of the dev team is exciting too....if everything goes with the plan it’s surely gonna be a success in the future
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
copper member
This is another great project that I have found it for sure. This project using Blockchain for building Open Source, Leaderless Software products and Organizations. This project is making development, building, designing, and tester to another level. Iam looking forward to get updates and news regardeing this project. Thanks

Thanks for the support. Please joining the following social accounts for the latest updates:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
This is another great project that I have found it for sure. This project using Blockchain for building Open Source, Leaderless Software products and Organizations. This project is making development, building, designing, and tester to another level. Iam looking forward to get updates and news regardeing this project. Thanks
copper member
There is no limit. The private sale (a.k.a Round 1) has the cheapest prices with about -85% discount and 10% bonus. With minimum contribution set at 0.2 ETH or 0.007 BTC. The major difference is that tokens are locked for 6 months and it is not really ceremoniously advertised like the pre-sale. It is worth noting that this is the best time to get some.

These are really favorable conditions. But how do you implement the ban on the output of tokens? Will this be built into a smart contract?

Yes, token vesting/lock will be built into a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain and administered by trustees.

This is a great idea, I like this approach to business. I will study your White Paper in detail

Thank you Smiley
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
There is no limit. The private sale (a.k.a Round 1) has the cheapest prices with about -85% discount and 10% bonus. With minimum contribution set at 0.2 ETH or 0.007 BTC. The major difference is that tokens are locked for 6 months and it is not really ceremoniously advertised like the pre-sale. It is worth noting that this is the best time to get some.

These are really favorable conditions. But how do you implement the ban on the output of tokens? Will this be built into a smart contract?

Yes, token vesting/lock will be built into a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain and administered by trustees.

This is a great idea, I like this approach to business. I will study your White Paper in detail
Pages:
Jump to: