Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk tweet causes Dogecoin holders to dump - page 2. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
I do respect Elon Musk, he excel at his plans and all of his ventures are making the world a better place. But he is also a billionaire businessmen. Jumping on every tweet he makes might make him greedy to use it to make a profit from himself. More importantly as we now know his company Tesla had already brought bitcoins as an investment.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
Doge coin dump now what happen with many holder keep waiting price back again or try to cut loss because look not worth can doge back to higher price or not, waiting is very boring without any good news or tweet from Elon musk to make doge coin back to higher price, how ever without any holder support doge will be down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
He is doing everything as he want, everything as usual

People will remain gullible and quick to chase money when they can do their own little research and invest on good projects but the human nature is program with greediness. That's why we easily fall into great mistakes and trap by people who don't value your financial status.
I don't know about tomorrow but I'm not move by pump and quick money traders and investors made on this doge coin. I will pass.
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
It appears Elon Musk has trolled the Dogecoin community. This might have also caused the number of bagholders to increase which might also cause an increase in the number people in the Dogecoin community hehehehe.

In any case, this might also only be a distraction from the bad news that Tesla was summoned by Chinese regulators for consumer complaints on quality. The skeptical me also thinks that the summon might also not be just caused by consumer complaints. There might be more behind the story.

If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo.

Source https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1361094185412100096

"Chinese regulators summon Tesla on quality issues as consumers complain about quality ... but $TSLA bought $BTC," the Scion Asset Management boss tweeted, using the tickers for Tesla and Bitcoin. "In my mind's eye, so much #digitalconfetti."

Source https://markets.businessinsider.com/currencies/news/big-short-investor-michael-burry-questions-tesla-bitcoin-dogecoin-bubble-2021-2-1030059706
Nobody knows what this guy is upto. Why is he promoting dogecoin out of many good cryptos. If he had to promote something, he could have promoted eth.
Dogecoin has no real use case it is useless.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I hope Elon Musk realises that he is in a position where a simple tweet of him has big impacts on the life of some people.

Remember those kids that hacked in his Twitter and many others. Trump, ... Well basically most famous people. And then they stupidly asked for Bitcoin. With such announcements they could move market 500%.  They could buy Bitcoin and then through Trump twitter announce that Bitcoin will be used by USA government and that Tesla will buy Bitcoin with all their money. Those kids could get seriously rich. But, ....
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
Elon Musk is a business man, as a businessman he has invested in cryptocurrency in the hope of making a profit. He may have invested heavily in crypto so that he could make more profit in a short time; That's probably why he tweeted; So that the crypto market is pumped very quickly.
Businessman only take care with him self when make announcement to buy doge coin he try to sell coin, but you make blind by him for selling buying doge but he has sell coin, check few minutes after he make tweet doge coin suddenly dump and not be stable on higher price because he has sell with higher amount and make price dump.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
Doge is already experiencing a big bullish because of his tweets which makes an absurd ATH. I love Doge, of course, Doge is good for long term Hodl imo. *This reduction in price is an opportunity to buy
I don't think right now is the best time to buy or invest into dogecoins because yes the price might have dropped a touch and might go higher later but really it is always bad to invest into something when its experiencing a bull run and rolling around the all time high.

I am just watching the whole scenario and having fun because I don't care if the doge coin gets pumped or dumped but why I am watching all the tweets and reactions is because it helps understand what will happen to other coins in future when he promotes them.

With his series of tweets, Elon Musk did free advertising for Binance, and Binance earned obscenely much on MM DOGE and commissions (record trading volumes), apparently using part of the income on BNB.
The good thing about him is that he does what he feels right and good and doesn't care if in process a product or a service gets promoted.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
That's why I always say it's too risky for newcomers to this market, really after seeing it fomo and the price going crazy after tweets I think this market is too small for Let the shark whale take control. Elon Musk is always like that, I like his character but if he ever changes his mind, I think the price will go down.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
It appears Elon Musk has trolled the Dogecoin community. This might have also caused the number of bagholders to increase which might also cause an increase in the number people in the Dogecoin community hehehehe.

In any case, this might also only be a distraction from the bad news that Tesla was summoned by Chinese regulators for consumer complaints on quality. The skeptical me also thinks that the summon might also not be just caused by consumer complaints. There might be more behind the story.
He is crazy and most of times I have to read his tweets 2 or 3 times to actually understand what he is trying to convey. I think what he is saying is that, people who hold big amounts of dogecoins should sell their coins and Elon Musk might have meant that he will buy their coins if that's the case. too much concentration is actually the real issue with most coins because those who hold big amounts (higher concentration) can always play with the market hence Elon might mean that coins should be more distributed than being concentrated to few holders.

I am not entirely sure but that is my interpretation of his tweet. He has pumped dogecoin to quite massive numbers already and might continue to do so in coming time and there are even speculation of doge being $1 which makes me feel crazy.
Activity: 342
Merit: 24
Musk found out after two years of pump and dump Tweets, that he was just playing the game of ten people and making them very rich. I don't care at all about Musk and he just looks like a modern McAfee. Maybe Musk will start having a coin of the day meme in Twitter and promote any shitcoin that pays him. We always say to do research before anything and Musk didn't do any research at all, just behaved like the usual twitter promotional accounts.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
Yeh, In my opinion, Elon Musk has created psychological coercion among the Doge whales, frightening them and dumping them.  As a result, he won the sympathy and psychological cohesion of the community to dominate the support price threshold.  Next, he joined Tesla in creating a spirit of steel for bitcoin holders to look forward to.  In fact, he can do anything and improve the way people see it.  Just that humorous stance makes him special to the cryptocurrency world.  And he has all the conditions to do that.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
so he just distracted the whole financial community and also made huge money from his tweets?

I don't think Tesla stock is going to crash due to the summon especially when the whole world is being manipulated to be Anti - Chinese mindset after the covid issue.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
That's it. He has become a full McAfee.

I hope he keeps doing this and have his fun.

The SEC will probably have to interfere at some point.

The cryptospace has become a playground to distract everyone from the real story behind him and his company, Tesla. Tesla has been summoned by Chinese regulators and to stop a dump on the stock, what does Tesla do? The company buys bitcoin which might be as a distraction and copies a trick from Michael Saylor.

However, Tesla should be careful. From 2 of bitcoin’s last bubbles, the present bubble might begin to collapse on December, 2021. Will Tesla dump before that occurs and make the bubble burst before December?

I didn't know about that story. Sounds interesting. If what you said is true the stocks are about to crash soon. You can't prevent the inevitable. If TSLA is on its way down TSLA buying BTC would mean only one thing: Both are going down.

Again, assuming what you said is true. Any source for that information btw?
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
He is doing everything as he want, everything as usual
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
Issues are very easy to pack, but unfortunately people who accept these issues immediately think negatively. Dump done on Dogecoin today proves they lack confidence in trading principles. I think Elon is making contracts with many countries regarding the Tesla company.
Yes, but most people nowadays only panic when there is a problem that may not be resolved properly, even though it is very wrong, because while there is still concern for Dogecoin through Elon Musk, the value of Dogecoin will always be large.
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
Bull runs of DOGE will now come to end. Without its real world usage, it will never go up. Elon Musk has made this coin popular and many was fooled by it. Crypto world is becoming a joke to some who have fortunes. I just wish ordinary people wouldn't be strongly affected by this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
I've actually warned you to be careful when you're in high Fomo, like when Elon Musk tweeted about Doge. there is a possibility that the market will reverse direction quickly. Don't take risks if the price gets too high. remember, we cannot predict the future market. now is evidence Elon Musk said otherwise about Doge. it's only 2 Weeks from the start of his Tweet. The market is risky to trade. keep control of your risk
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
The problem about all these people is they really take elon tweet as somewhat a divine guide bestowed to them I mean WTF man. Maybe even if Elon tells them to buy stone they will do it aswell.
If the market could easily affected by someone's tweet it's safe to assume that the market itself isn't really decentralized but instead manipulated.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
This is really bad mentally.
Real supporters of Dogecoin will start thinking about manipulation in a different way. Worse way.
Just a tweet could move the market?
It could be a strategy of Musk to buy at a cheaper price but it doesn't mean every bag holder should follow it.
It's just too absurd.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
That's it. He has become a full McAfee.

I hope he keeps doing this and have his fun.

The SEC will probably have to interfere at some point.

The cryptospace has become a playground to distract everyone from the real story behind him and his company, Tesla. Tesla has been summoned by Chinese regulators and to stop a dump on the stock, what does Tesla do? The company buys bitcoin which might be as a distraction and copies a trick from Michael Saylor.

However, Tesla should be careful. From 2 of bitcoin’s last bubbles, the present bubble might begin to collapse on December, 2021. Will Tesla dump before that occurs and make the bubble burst before December?
Pages:
Jump to: