Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk tweet causes Dogecoin holders to dump - page 4. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
*I'm not saying this is bad but Doge's price really down because of his tweets...
Doge is already experiencing a big bullish because of his tweets which makes an absurd ATH. I love Doge, of course, Doge is good for long term Hodl imo. *This reduction in price is an opportunity to buy
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
With his series of tweets, Elon Musk did free advertising for Binance, and Binance earned obscenely much on MM DOGE and commissions (record trading volumes), apparently using part of the income on BNB. All in all, another bullish factor for those holding the bottom.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Yeah well what do we expect will happen to a heavily shilled coin by a business guy who only think of how to maximise profit,  Elon tweet (something positive) people go into doge shopping frenzy, Elon tweet (not so positive) dogecoin bag holders go ballistic and want to dump the market to hell,

At least he is ready to support (probably buy off their bags) whenever they want to dump, am beginning to wonder if Elon influence on dogecoin is healthy for the continuous survival of the project.

I believe he can only do that for those kinds of coins and not for Projects like Bitcoin and Eth etc. Do you think even Elon Musk will be able to tell the BTC community that they need to reduce or sell most of their bag so that he can support? They Invested in BTC then told the world they've invested even though that announcement moved the price which is expected from heavyweights like him, I think this his continuous shrill of Dogecoin will reck most of the HODLers.

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Well by now we should all know that Elon is just trolling us with with Dogecoin tweet. But there are still group of people who thinks that Dogecoin can reach $1.00. Not saying it won't happen, but the reason of the price increase was obvious pump and dump scheme and sooner or later it will crumble down very hard for investors.

So why not take profits already and don't be fooled by Elon here.

@Anonylz - I would say that it is not healthy for the survival of Dogecoin.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Yeah well what do we expect will happen to a heavily shilled coin by a business guy who only think of how to maximise profit,  Elon tweet (something positive) people go into doge shopping frenzy, Elon tweet (not so positive) dogecoin bag holders go ballistic and want to dump the market to hell,

At least he is ready to support (probably buy off their bags) whenever they want to dump, am beginning to wonder if Elon influence on dogecoin is healthy for the continuous survival of the project.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
It appears Elon Musk has trolled the Dogecoin community. This might have also caused the number of bagholders to increase which might also cause an increase in the number people in the Dogecoin community hehehehe.

In any case, this might also only be a distraction from the bad news that Tesla was summoned by Chinese regulators for consumer complaints on quality. The skeptical me also thinks that the summon might also not be just caused by consumer complaints. There might be more behind the story.

If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo.

Source https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1361094185412100096

"Chinese regulators summon Tesla on quality issues as consumers complain about quality ... but $TSLA bought $BTC," the Scion Asset Management boss tweeted, using the tickers for Tesla and Bitcoin. "In my mind's eye, so much #digitalconfetti."

Source https://markets.businessinsider.com/currencies/news/big-short-investor-michael-burry-questions-tesla-bitcoin-dogecoin-bubble-2021-2-1030059706
Pages:
Jump to: