Pages:
Author

Topic: ELYA - page 2. (Read 33445 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 04:34:39 AM
Elya recommended Bitexbay. Are coins lost there too?
October 19, 2018, 04:26:44 AM
Hello there.

I am the moderator of Elya in Discord.
Feel free to join Elya in Discord or in Telegram.

We will get your questions sorted out.

---Please be aware of some people that want to damage Elya.---

I am a miner myself and noticed the project back in march, then after a while i jumped in to help.
Why i jumped in? Because it is a very solid project with a company behind.
This is one coin with actual real use. Many other coins fail on that.

Please be patient with Elya regarding the current situation. We will fix all problems.
If you do not feel comfortable to mine Elya in the current situation this is up to you.
But when you believe in the project feel free to spread some hash on it and give power to the network.

Also Elya will fork at Block 350000. Decreasing block reward to 150 and increasing block time to 4 minutes.
This is only the next technical step of Elya with more to come in the future.

Take a look back where Monero was in its beginning.  Wink

Also we have a list with nodes running worldwide. They are getting more every day.

http://jora.rocks:8081/elyamap/

Thank you for reading.
But what about the stolen coins? They did not return to the wallet.
When will you return the coins?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 03:34:03 PM
We do not have a paper wallet.
Instead we have a hardware wallet on Elya Sim.  Wink
Activity: 59
October 16, 2018, 11:02:58 AM
Hi,

do you have paper wallet ?
Activity: 8
October 16, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
Hello there.

I am the moderator of Elya in Discord.
Feel free to join Elya in Discord or in Telegram.

We will get your questions sorted out.

---Please be aware of some people that want to damage Elya.---

I am a miner myself and noticed the project back in march, then after a while i jumped in to help.
Why i jumped in? Because it is a very solid project with a company behind.
This is one coin with actual real use. Many other coins fail on that.

Please be patient with Elya regarding the current situation. We will fix all problems.
If you do not feel comfortable to mine Elya in the current situation this is up to you.
But when you believe in the project feel free to spread some hash on it and give power to the network.

Also Elya will fork at Block 350000. Decreasing block reward to 150 and increasing block time to 4 minutes.
This is only the next technical step of Elya with more to come in the future.

Take a look back where Monero was in its beginning.  Wink

Also we have a list with nodes running worldwide. They are getting more every day.

http://jora.rocks:8081/elyamap/

Thank you for reading.
Activity: 2
October 02, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
ELYA team release secured wallet v.1.2.4.

This wallet limit abnormal chain reorganizations as a measure against 51% attacks on exchanges.

https://github.com/elyacoin/elyacoinwallet/releases/tag/v.1.2.4

This is great news.

Whatever the team does, I like the next step they are taking, going forward.  POS + masternodes will be awesome, once the devs have completed this new project.
September 17, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

This wallet limit abnormal chain reorganizations as a measure against 51% attacks on exchanges.

This is great news.
Activity: 103
September 15, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

Activity: 97
September 10, 2018, 02:00:18 PM
check out the website https://elya.io/

trading available on Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange

did you just mine without any knowledge about the coin?

Do not lie. Stocks.Exchange does not work as it should.
Crex24, bitexbay.
Deposits are down on Stocks and Crex24. Seems to be up and working on bitexbay. Trading is possible in all, if you have the coins there. Price level is very sad.
Crex24 deposits are working again. I just tried it.
Activity: 97
September 06, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

Crex24, bitexbay.
Deposits are down on Stocks and Crex24. Seems to be up and working on bitexbay. Trading is possible in all, if you have the coins there. Price level is very sad.
September 06, 2018, 12:09:50 AM
you should take a look at telegram - admin is active there and send some status updates
The telegram is accessible only by those, who there is silent or kisses in the ass of admins and developers.
Activity: 363
Merit: 16
September 05, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

Crex24, bitexbay.

i cant find a exchange where to trade this coin. It is dead? I mine a bit just to try it but will stop because cant find a place to trade this coin.
Almost died. Developer ignores all.

you should take a look at telegram - admin is active there and send some status updates
September 05, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

Crex24, bitexbay.

i cant find a exchange where to trade this coin. It is dead? I mine a bit just to try it but will stop because cant find a place to trade this coin.
Almost died. Developer ignores all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:53:35 AM

Activity: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:41:11 AM
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
September 02, 2018, 07:04:55 AM
the coin slowly dies.
The developer changed the blockchain, so he stole some of the coins from the holders.
Also part of the coins are actually blocked on one of the exchanges.
The developer does not want to solve these problems, and responds that the holders themselves are to blame.
scam

What are you talking about? I am mining this coin since March and all my coins are still in the wallet. Also I am trading it on SE and crex with no problems. I know that now it is not possible to withdraw from SE but I didn't find any information from the exchange about this.
I also began to mine approximately from the same period. A little over two weeks ago the developer did something with the blockchain. Some of the existing blocks became orphans, and transactions that were in them were gone. Due to the fact that the transaction was lost, the SE has cut off the wallet. Many holders lost coins from the wallet, since such transactions have become unconfirmed. Personally, I have transactions, who had more than 10 confirmations suddenly became unconfirmed. There are also similar problems for some pools. If you do not know something, it does not mean, that this is not.
In addition, some of the coins were sent to the SE, because I did not know about disconnecting a wallet
The developer does not want to solve the problem, I personally was told that I myself am to blame .... Apparently to blame for not selling the coin for 7-6-5 Satoshi ..... Now the price of 1 satoshi.
i dont understand, i am mining this coin too, over 2 moths a never had any problem with it.. what pool you were using? and there was a hard fork to be asic resistant but it is some time ago, it was block 138000

I dont know the specifics man but dumbass puwaha told me he has a shot at this. Anyway what can be done know? Rewards decrease along with the motivation to step into the mining game. Peoples holdings turn into ashes and negligence is seen in their bloated swollen faces wanting a nice punch. Oh Im now getting out and taking my heritage with me, Im quitting guys.
Activity: 14
September 02, 2018, 06:02:37 AM
.....A little over two weeks ago the developer did something with the blockchain.....
What's the difference between a pool?
.... Personally, I have transactions, who had more than 10 confirmations suddenly became unconfirmed.....
You can ask the SE or the admins https://cryptoknight.cc/elya/
[/quote]

How do you exactly know that the dev changed the blockchain? what if you mined on some bad pool? what pool was that? thanks for your time, i hope we can solve this soon
September 02, 2018, 04:38:54 AM
i dont understand, i am mining this coin too, over 2 moths a never had any problem with it.. what pool you were using? and there was a hard fork to be asic resistant but it is some time ago, it was block 138000
ohh....
.....A little over two weeks ago the developer did something with the blockchain.....
What's the difference between a pool?
.... Personally, I have transactions, who had more than 10 confirmations suddenly became unconfirmed.....
You can ask the SE or the admins https://cryptoknight.cc/elya/
Activity: 14
September 02, 2018, 03:24:30 AM
the coin slowly dies.
The developer changed the blockchain, so he stole some of the coins from the holders.
Also part of the coins are actually blocked on one of the exchanges.
The developer does not want to solve these problems, and responds that the holders themselves are to blame.
scam

What are you talking about? I am mining this coin since March and all my coins are still in the wallet. Also I am trading it on SE and crex with no problems. I know that now it is not possible to withdraw from SE but I didn't find any information from the exchange about this.
I also began to mine approximately from the same period. A little over two weeks ago the developer did something with the blockchain. Some of the existing blocks became orphans, and transactions that were in them were gone. Due to the fact that the transaction was lost, the SE has cut off the wallet. Many holders lost coins from the wallet, since such transactions have become unconfirmed. Personally, I have transactions, who had more than 10 confirmations suddenly became unconfirmed. There are also similar problems for some pools. If you do not know something, it does not mean, that this is not.
In addition, some of the coins were sent to the SE, because I did not know about disconnecting a wallet
The developer does not want to solve the problem, I personally was told that I myself am to blame .... Apparently to blame for not selling the coin for 7-6-5 Satoshi ..... Now the price of 1 satoshi.
Activity: 70
September 02, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
The hud needs more official sources of this project. Does the project have bounty or airdrop? Can this token be purchased through a Visa card?
Pages:
Jump to: