Pages:
Author

Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS] - page 19. (Read 134191 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 46
January 22, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
n the last few months, the price of the coin has not been undulating. I rarely see such coins. Is it brewing?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 09:35:13 PM
STAKE INFO HERE, don't miss out if you haven't looked into it yet Shocked Wink
As some others have said, the time is now for anyone looking to get into stakes and EMB for sure. I've used multiple different sites and also solo staked but this one has worked the best by far.
https://stakeunited.com
Not only do they have no deposit fees and a reliable support team if you ever needed it, but you can even withdraw your coins at any time with no worries. I have had 0 issues with them and been there since the launch, so that's got to show something. In addition to that, there are many tutorials right on their website for anyone who needs a little help getting their coins in. The tuts are extremely helpful, so anybody can, and should for sure look into it. Like I said, they have EMB, but also about another dozen other great coins you could get started (or continue staking) in today too, just incase you want some variety  Cheesy
The time is now since EMB is going to go up, so you're welcome!
In the end, I highly recommend them, and cant wait to see everyone else enjoying too, have a great day everyone!

If you're going to give a link to a site, don't hide your referral info in it. Just tell people that it has your referral link. Or give a link that doesn't benefit you for people blindly clicking links without checking it out. Seems kind of shady to me but that's why I rarely click links from people.
Activity: 14
January 21, 2018, 09:17:34 PM
STAKE INFO HERE, don't miss out if you haven't looked into it yet Shocked Wink
As some others have said, the time is now for anyone looking to get into stakes and EMB for sure. I've used multiple different sites and also solo staked but this one has worked the best by far.
https://stakeunited.com
Not only do they have no deposit fees and a reliable support team if you ever needed it, but you can even withdraw your coins at any time with no worries. I have had 0 issues with them and been there since the launch, so that's got to show something. In addition to that, there are many tutorials right on their website for anyone who needs a little help getting their coins in. The tuts are extremely helpful, so anybody can, and should for sure look into it. Like I said, they have EMB, but also about another dozen other great coins you could get started (or continue staking) in today too, just incase you want some variety  Cheesy
The time is now since EMB is going to go up, so you're welcome!
In the end, I highly recommend them, and cant wait to see everyone else enjoying too, have a great day everyone!
Activity: 51
January 21, 2018, 08:58:21 PM
Newbit mistake.. Please help

I downloaded emberwallet and sent coins from Cryptopia a few days ago. Just a little over 3 million coins. Problem is the wallet hasn't synced and won't connect. If I buy a new laptop and I back up the file wallet even though it's empty can would I receive the embercoin?

You are wasting your time and your money for this shitcoin. It's just only a scam coin and we can not see the exchanges for trading it anymore.
so what do you look forward to this coin if there is no trading on the exchanges.? Stay way from this shitcoin now.

Actually I've held on to these for quite a while.  I like the idea of Chartis once this coins get burned. I've actually gotten at least a few 10x returns since I started trading so I won't say this is a shit coin yet. If I put $500 into 10 pots and 3 give me 10x I'm stoked. IF the others only give me 4 or 5X and the other 2 or 3 I lose completely it doesn't matter.

But thanks for the advice I figured it out.
Activity: 12
January 21, 2018, 07:47:45 PM
Hi everybody how are you?
I have two coins Slothcoin and embercoin. On December 26, they had a price of 0.00000001 and 0.00000002 of lct. and on January 5 the price rose both suddenly to 0.00000008 and 0.00000022. the two currencies rose the same day and the markets were blocked on the same day. You can look at it yourself.

slothcoin works in tradesatoshi and embercoin works in coinsmarket. It's incredible but on January 5 the 2 pages went down. Chance?
I was ten days to enter tradesatoshi. and currently I can not enter coinsmarket. every time I try to enter it says User denied, your account has been blocked! ..... Wtfs

What seems to me, is that Cryptopia, tradesatoshi and coinsmarket work together. and they blocked the markets so that they can buy and sell behind only them.
The same happens when there are market differences between exchanges. (they are blocked, the deposits are deactivated, the accounts go into maintenance.) When there is a difference in the markets, the real business is done by them from behind and they leave us out.

if they look at cryptopia. currently the slothcoin and embercoin volumes are at 0.

Should I report?

greetings ruben
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
January 21, 2018, 03:16:58 PM
You can stake EMB on a pool now.
It pays much faster than solo staking and your wallet doesn't have to be turned on 24/7.
I've been staking for about two months now on
Stake United  and I am very happy with how much I earned.

Does this pool push some template post?  Why the same damn spam over and over?

w/o checking this stanky pool out myself, I guess it may indeed 'pay much faster', but it'll also pay much less

Some one can tell me how much coins you need for staking i have 22 million is that enough for stake. And how does it works ?
my wallet is open and is in stake modus how long does it to earn coins ?

getstakinginfo

or look at debug file,
Activity: 34
January 21, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
Some one can tell me how much coins you need for staking i have 22 million is that enough for stake. And how does it works ?
my wallet is open and is in stake modus how long does it to earn coins ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
The coins haven’t moved though. That’s like the thing. If the coins haven’t moved then they haven’t stole anything. If they were exit scamming the coins would’ve been moved day one. How people overlook that is amazing to me.
I never really thought they scammed. I was on the site every day and it was obvious it got more and more overloaded and made more and more errors. Seems like a lot of work to hide a scam, considering most people probably didn't even notice
Activity: 266
January 21, 2018, 10:35:57 AM
The coins haven’t moved though. That’s like the thing. If the coins haven’t moved then they haven’t stole anything. If they were exit scamming the coins would’ve been moved day one. How people overlook that is amazing to me.
January 21, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
I can even get my coins and you are introducing new people lol. How about you introduce some litigation to http://coinsmarkets.com  and get my coins off of their site
Coinsmarkets is doing what they can while people report them for scam and slow the process down.. Like they say, in crypto you can't just hire some random dude and trust them with millions in coins.
Activity: 154
January 21, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
I can even get my coins and you are introducing new people lol. How about you introduce some litigation to http://coinsmarkets.com  and get my coins off of their site
There's nothing anyone can do about Coinsmarket EXCEPT for Coinsmarket. Stop trying to push faulty on the Ember/Chartis team.
January 21, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 04:29:30 AM
Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors?
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 04:13:38 AM
for people with small amount to stake, there is a really nice POS pool out there, with a great web-interface,support, 3% fees, and german professional responsive developers:

goo.gl/eoXoQB
https://stakeunited.com/hammerhart91
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
January 21, 2018, 03:43:02 AM
Code:
static const int MAX_OUTBOUND_CONNECTIONS = 4098;

this setting is bizarre.  

1)  select() limits to  1024.  client would crash @ (slightly before) 1024 connections for the unix build.  not sure about windows.  

max_connections doesn't prevent this, as the max_outbound_connections has priority.  that being said, this number would take a very, very long time to reach due to most nodes being saturated;

2)  this number is greater than default max connections value, which inexplicably has been dropped from 125 to 24.

ember will stop accepting incoming connections at 24 count (of total connections, not just incoming).  it will continue to attempt outgoing connections up until your client crashes (unix) or possibly until it reaches 4098 outbound + some small amount of inbound (maybe in windows).

anyone starting ember for the first time will have an incredibly hard time making a first connection.  anyone behind a firewall, may have (extreme) difficulty establishing connections.  

the chances of making a timely initial connection to any of these places on the 'addnode' lists presented by various people is minimal.  it took me about 20 minutes to establish my first connection.

------

My personal experience: ran client for a few days, connections topped out at around 120 (all but a handful being outbound, of course!).  

Made some changes & recompiled, outbound to 5, maxconnections to 500.  It hit this 500 amount in about 5 minutes (ok, that's an exaggeration.  more like 10 minutes!).  This standard 24 limit will fill in a few seconds after running a node for a couple of days (appearing in enough peer.dat files) --- basically, anyone running the standard client will never be at this max_outbound setting & thus it will always be trying to establish new connections, w/ the default 500ms (or maybe it's  1000ms?  don't remember) between attempts.

...  this is root cause of complaints about being unable to establish connections and such.  It also doesn't give much confidence in the 'dev' team of this project.  Fix it, prove me wrong, and give me avenue to sell these Embercoins that Cryptopia shafted me with.  Those bastards.

ed: i have bishop.nogleg.com, pope.nogleg.com, cardinal.nogleg.com set to 5 outbound connections, 800 max_conn, port is the standard 10024.  new ppl can try that.
Activity: 16
January 21, 2018, 01:01:45 AM

You are wasting your time and your money for this shitcoin. It's just only a scam coin and we can not see the exchanges for trading it anymore.
so what do you look forward to this coin if there is no trading on the exchanges.? Stay way from this shitcoin now.

YOU are wasting YOUR time!
...we have read it, already several times ... and changes your opinion something in my opinion .. NO! So shut up and stop your SPAM!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
January 20, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

I downloaded emberwallet and sent coins from Cryptopia a few days ago. Just a little over 3 million coins. Problem is the wallet hasn't synced and won't connect. If I buy a new laptop and I back up the file wallet even though it's empty can would I receive the embercoin?

Activity: 51
January 20, 2018, 08:14:33 PM

Activity: 66
January 20, 2018, 07:33:09 PM
Stake United Staking Pool

I'm staking with the Stake United pool now for several weeks. I almost doubled the stake within one month. I tried to stake alone with the wallet only, but I made much more profit with the  Stake United pool.

The pool is totally reliable! Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with the pool.

Link: Stake United
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
January 20, 2018, 06:22:54 PM
When you stake Embercoin, how long does it usually take to get a stake with a couple million Embers staking 24/7 ?
Pages:
Jump to: