Pages:
Author

Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS] - page 35. (Read 134191 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 06:29:32 AM
Can someone please tell me a website with REAL price for Embercoin??

Coinsmarketcap says it´s 0,000561$ and people are telling me, that´s not the real price:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/embercoin/#charts

Also, they are saying that ONLY holders with 2Billion tokens or more, will make profit, as they will coin swap 1000:1. Is that also true?

thanks

The current value for ember of $0.0005 is in YoBit and I think coins in YoBit is using old blockchain. So not sure whats gonna happen when trading resumes in Cryptopia /CoinsMarkets. May be a hard fall or a massive upsurge. But gonna be a fun ride Smiley

If you have less than a billion cons now and if swap ratio is 1000:1 you end having only very few coins. If that's worth it depends on price after swap. What if it becomes $10 or more after swap  Lips sealed

Just hold and wait that's what I would suggest.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 05:05:45 AM
Fuckkk i really fucked it, I had 36 million embercoins from a moth ago buy in 1 litoshi price, yes, 1 fucking litoshi, a buck of dollars only, and now it's like 179 fucking litecoins value!!!

and I sell to trade to dentacoin!!!

now i only have 1'5 millions ember..... what a fucking mistake a made selling 35 million embers...
Activity: 81
December 28, 2017, 04:58:56 AM
Can someone please tell me a website with REAL price for Embercoin??

Coinsmarketcap says it´s 0,000561$ and people are telling me, that´s not the real price:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/embercoin/#charts

Also, they are saying that ONLY holders with 2Billion tokens or more, will make profit, as they will coin swap 1000:1. Is that also true?

thanks
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 04:10:35 AM
It didnt hit 11sat, it hit 1sat. They pumped it up using misinformation at yobit to sell for 1sat when they bought it for .1sat. Coinsmarket has 9 decimals instead of 8.

thats my biggest gripe with that site, some coins use 8 then there are some that use 9 and it completely screws me up, i have to tripple check everytime i go there to make sure i dont shortmyself
Activity: 27
December 28, 2017, 03:41:32 AM
It didnt hit 11sat, it hit 1sat. They pumped it up using misinformation at yobit to sell for 1sat when they bought it for .1sat. Coinsmarket has 9 decimals instead of 8.
Activity: 98
December 28, 2017, 03:22:30 AM
looks like all our waitings for far began to pay off. Price hit 11 satoshi and bounce back.  Volume is great in coinsmarkets.
I want to say "legend is back".  I hope I wont be disappointed.   
Fix to Cryptopia issue in being developed.  Dev action time is good in these Xmas time.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
December 28, 2017, 02:51:15 AM
low volumes on ember... is it goong to be okay?
Activity: 135
December 28, 2017, 02:45:05 AM
btw just dumped my 1.8million embershits Wink

why ? why not HODL until devs fix things up and see what happens when other exchanges are back trading?
because this is it. I made profit.Dont wanna hold anymore useless scamshitcoins on my HD.
Activity: 72
December 28, 2017, 02:33:49 AM

why ? why not HODL until devs fix things up and see what happens when other exchanges are back trading?
December 28, 2017, 02:22:47 AM
December 28, 2017, 02:21:56 AM
can someone tell me how this QT wallet works ? I downloaded latest version, run as admin and I created wallet and now its saying out of Sync. I copied the embers.conf file with nodes in it and saved in folder, the app says there are 2 active connections , eats up 30-40% of my CPU and nothing else is shown. How do I know its syncing ? is there a way to see ? 

thanks in advance
wait till its fully synched, it is normal
Activity: 85
December 28, 2017, 02:19:57 AM
Guys just HODL it, no matter what happens to the price, if it increases or falls, just HODL and wait for the first of January.

Coin swap with PoB. If its in ratio 1000:1, then 92 Million Coins will be the Max Supply.
Just wait, you will not regret it  Roll Eyes Grin Cool Wink

But I guess than you would need to have now a couple of Billions, so the swap will be anyhow beneficial. From currenty 7 satoshi to e.g. 1 dollar value is a very long way to go. But let's see, what will happen on 1st of January. Perhaps some will get rid of their current loses.

I would say swap of 1000:1 would be a loss to many who have weak hands. It only favours those who have Billions or more. I would not prefer a swap like this!
Activity: 72
December 28, 2017, 02:19:30 AM
can someone tell me how this QT wallet works ? I downloaded latest version, run as admin and I created wallet and now its saying out of Sync. I copied the embers.conf file with nodes in it and saved in folder, the app says there are 2 active connections , eats up 30-40% of my CPU and nothing else is shown. How do I know its syncing ? is there a way to see ? 

thanks in advance
December 28, 2017, 12:35:16 AM
I have bought arround 500k on coinmarkets. Is it the same thing like YoBit?
scroll up, read 5 posts above... Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
December 28, 2017, 12:10:58 AM
yobit is such shit, any coin that i have ever looked at over there is always in maint mode, i despise yobit

I guess, YoBit won't accept EMB deposit.. Cryptopia stop the market.. Seem it's market manipulation

My EMB wallet on Coinsmarket is in maintenance. I bought a small amount yesterday for fun and now I'm learning from this poop storm. I'm guessing the price crashes hard once everything gets straightened up.

First post ^^ - this means he was banned for spamming elsewhere.
It also wants cheaper Ember.

Buy Ember and Colx.

Nope, just a Newb. This is nuts though.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 11:51:41 PM
I have bought arround 500k on coinmarkets. Is it the same thing like YoBit?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 11:39:14 PM
Guys just HODL it, no matter what happens to the price, if it increases or falls, just HODL and wait for the first of January.

Coin swap with PoB. If its in ratio 1000:1, then 92 Million Coins will be the Max Supply.

But I guess than you would need to have now a couple of Billions, so the swap will be anyhow beneficial. From currenty 7 satoshi to e.g. 1 dollar value is a very long way to go. But let's see, what will happen on 1st of January. Perhaps some will get rid of their current loses.
Activity: 86
December 27, 2017, 11:28:10 PM

Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
December 27, 2017, 10:57:38 PM
Stay away from the YoSHIT!

This is one of the most fraudulent places! I suspect that they artificially create a pump, and then open a deposit - to shave the hamsters! Do not trust them!
If you are already on this dirty scam-exchange - do not buy EMB there!

https://www.embercoin.io/trader-warning-yobit#

Wait for the information from the coin developer!

Activity: 62
December 27, 2017, 10:44:15 PM
Cryptopia Wallet:
Status Message
Wallet has code issue (integer overflow), trading paused until resolved

Coinsmarkets :Embercoin Maintenance

yobit:Deposit EMB
Deposit for such currency is temporary off.

Huh Huh Angry Angry

WTF devs??? Resolve this shit ASAP, MOFO´s

Look at their Twitter Wink https://twitter.com/emberblockchain
Yeah well I give you the Yobit thing as they are scam exchange. but the other  exchanges are off because of a buggy wallet. Fucking losers, if you dont know how to make a scalable coin just don´t. Idiots.

Mistakes can happen, devs take over  Grin Be patient
yeah yeah, shitscamcoin, Roll Eyes

Wait and see  Roll Eyes Maybe you are right
Pages:
Jump to: