Pages:
Author

Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS] - page 72. (Read 134191 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
September 13, 2017, 10:26:38 AM
Block Reward ? : X coin ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 13, 2017, 09:46:30 AM
I noticed it's one of the only coins going up today, compared to everything else!! Price hasn't really changed much in the last couple of weeks and people have been getting 20% growth per day on average (or more compounded but you need millions of coins to actually get the reward every day or you might need to wait a week to get 140% more etc).
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 10:21:50 PM
2% returns a day, sounds likes a ponzi scheme!

It's 20% today and until November 1st!

why 20% every day
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 12, 2017, 10:07:28 PM

It's 20% today and until November 1st!
Activity: 52
September 12, 2017, 11:25:44 AM
I only have around 17 nodes im connected to. Does this effect me beating people to the stake block reward? If i add more nodes now will that start my stake over again?
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 09:40:51 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 07:38:13 AM
With new wallet release round the corner and lot of other exciting things that's taking place I think EMB will touch the skies. Yes the old dev abandoned the project but then the community picked it up and I must say that they are one of the best community one can come across.

If you want some good staking rewards(720% pa), delay no further and do yourself a favour by getting some EMB coins.

Happy Staking!!
Activity: 44
September 12, 2017, 06:18:13 AM
Hey, guys!
I learned something about EMB on Discord:
Total supply: unlimited!
POS rate: 19,71% per day till 1 Nov 2017.

OmG you got to be kidding me...

My understanding is that it is a broken coin where developers disappeared. It has since been revived and picked up by a new development team that has created a roadmap to fix it and regrow it.

So there is a lot of anticipation around this coin because one can get in now, potentially get huge staking rewards on the broken system, and see what comes of new potential features and fixing of the coin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
September 11, 2017, 10:50:40 PM
Hey, guys!

What here jokes? I'm shocked myself Shocked
You can check it on the Discord channel yourself.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 10:39:08 PM
Hey, guys!

PassiveIncomeHunter
September 11, 2017, 06:19:26 PM
Hey, guys!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 04:37:07 PM
Hi, community!
On the CMC the total supply of EMB - 25,689,789,458 and here in the OP - 850,000,000.
So where is the truth?

CMC
PassiveIncomeHunter
September 11, 2017, 04:02:42 PM
Hi, community!
On the CMC the total supply of EMB - 25,689,789,458 and here in the OP - 850,000,000.
So where is the truth?
Activity: 64
September 11, 2017, 02:12:40 PM
doubled in 5 days 😉
For more info join here: https://discord.gg/5RqWvA

http://i63.tinypic.com/wc1fmh.jpg

Hello M0ndialu

As I see it is random payment: 2 of them was made on the next day but the third - only on 7th day.
Do you know if the mined POS coins in you example on the second day are added to your 2 mil. coins and staked with them together?
And can I send mined coins to my other wallet without stopping staking on the base coins?
Thanks
Activity: 34
September 11, 2017, 01:48:41 PM
So I have 2 million coins and just downloaded the wallet..

How long does it take to synch? It says 40 weeks now, but it changes from hour to hour.

How often will I get paid for 2 million coins? Is there a formula to calculate this? I think alot of people want to know that.
This has already been answered in this thread.  You'll get better support if you join Ember's discord.  Info is released there in #faqs and pinned to #general, including a calculator for what you're asking.  https://discord.gg/uxP5cqJ
Activity: 34
September 11, 2017, 12:50:02 PM
So I have 2 million coins and just downloaded the wallet..

How long does it take to synch? It says 40 weeks now, but it changes from hour to hour.

How often will I get paid for 2 million coins? Is there a formula to calculate this? I think alot of people want to know that.
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2017, 10:56:19 AM
doubled in 5 days 😉
For more info join here: https://discord.gg/5RqWvA

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1130
September 10, 2017, 02:01:17 PM
Good day i will install the Wallet on my Pi2 but i have after this commands always this Error:

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ sudo apt-get install qt4-dev-tools libboost-dev libboost-thread-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-system-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev libssl-dev
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd /home/pi
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ git clone https://github.com/EmberProject/Ember
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd Ember
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

In file included from src/script.h:18:0,
                 from src/core.h:11,
                 from src/main.h:8,
                 from src/kernel.h:7,
                 from src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:17:
src/bignum.h:531:61: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_is_prime(const BIGNUM*, int, void (*)(int, int, void*), BN_CTX*, void*)’
         int ret = BN_is_prime(this, checks, NULL, pctx, NULL);
                                                             ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘bool CBigNum::isOne() const’:
src/bignum.h:539:30: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_is_one(const BIGNUM*)’
         return BN_is_one(this);
                              ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘bool CBigNum::operator!() const’:
src/bignum.h:545:31: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_is_zero(const BIGNUM*)’
         return BN_is_zero(this);
                               ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator+=(const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:550:35: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_add(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (!BN_add(this, this, &b))
                                   ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator*=(const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:564:41: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_mul(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
         if (!BN_mul(this, this, &b, pctx))
                                         ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator<<=(unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:583:41: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_lshift(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, int)’
         if (!BN_lshift(this, this, shift))
                                         ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator>>=(unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:594:28: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (BN_cmp(&a, this) > 0)
                            ^
src/bignum.h:600:41: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_rshift(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, int)’
         if (!BN_rshift(this, this, shift))
                                         ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator++()’:
src/bignum.h:609:47: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_add(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (!BN_add(this, this, BN_value_one()))
                                               ^
src/bignum.h: In member function ‘CBigNum& CBigNum::operator--()’:
src/bignum.h:626:45: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_sub(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
         if (!BN_sub(&r, this, BN_value_one()))
                                             ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator+(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:653:27: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_add(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
     if (!BN_add(&r, &a, &b))
                           ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator-(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:661:27: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_sub(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
     if (!BN_sub(&r, &a, &b))
                           ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator-(const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:669:43: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_is_negative(const BIGNUM*)’
     BN_set_negative(&r, !BN_is_negative(&r));
                                           ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator*(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:677:33: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_mul(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
     if (!BN_mul(&r, &a, &b, pctx))
                                 ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator/(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:686:39: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_div(BIGNUM*, BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
     if (!BN_div(&r, NULL, &a, &b, pctx))
                                       ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator%(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:695:35: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_nnmod(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, BN_CTX*)’
     if (!BN_nnmod(&r, &a, &b, pctx))
                                   ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘const CBigNum operator<<(const CBigNum&, unsigned int)’:
src/bignum.h:703:33: error: cannot convert ‘CBigNum*’ to ‘BIGNUM* {aka bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_lshift(BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*, int)’
     if (!BN_lshift(&r, &a, shift))
                                 ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator==(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:715:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 ine bool operator==(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b) { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) == 0); }
                                                                                ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator!=(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:716:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 ine bool operator!=(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b) { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) != 0); }
                                                                                ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator<=(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:717:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 ine bool operator<=(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b) { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) <= 0); }
                                                                                ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator>=(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:718:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 ine bool operator>=(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b) { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) >= 0); }
                                                                                ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator<(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:719:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 line bool operator<(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b)  { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) < 0); }
                                                                                 ^
src/bignum.h: In function ‘bool operator>(const CBigNum&, const CBigNum&)’:
src/bignum.h:720:83: error: cannot convert ‘const CBigNum*’ to ‘const BIGNUM* {aka const bignum_st*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int BN_cmp(const BIGNUM*, const BIGNUM*)’
 line bool operator>(const CBigNum& a, const CBigNum& b)  { return (BN_cmp(&a, &b) > 0); }
                                                                                 ^
Makefile:1342: die Regel für Ziel „build/txdb-leveldb.o“ scheiterte
make: *** [build/txdb-leveldb.o] Fehler 1

THX
Activity: 42
September 09, 2017, 11:50:57 PM
is there any paper wallet generator available?
Activity: 16
September 09, 2017, 11:44:08 PM
add node please... 0 conecction  Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: