Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 43. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Is there any news?
Emercoin just hit 1.25$ at BTC38  Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Whether this coin will be the solution for the miners and can be chaotic with the other cryptocoin, hopefully what I suspect becomes a reality about this coin and I start mining this coin
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
-snip-

Great campaign!

I recently wondered why Poloniex has not yet added Emercoin after a lot of coins have been delisted because of low volumes and software problems. I have already participated and posed my coin add request text in the Slack channel as described in your post.
I hope that Emercoin is finally added to Polo and that I am perhaps among the top 15  Cheesy

Thanks for the input tyz! You are the only one who has posted their submission in the #campaigns channel so far  Grin

Why is Emercoin trying really hard to get on poloniex? Bittrex is good enough.

Community members have been asking for it for years. I agree there are plenty of markets already in existence for Emercoin but it came to the point of, why not? Worst case scenario Poloniex will reject EMC changing nothing. Best case, EMC gets listed. If the listing process was based solely on the merits of the coin/project Emercoin would have been listed years ago. Now it's time to try to make a little noise.
Activity: 27
poloniex has a chat.
this coin should be top 10 not top 15.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Why is Emercoin trying really hard to get on poloniex? Bittrex is good enough.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Good wallet that can easily exchange with other coin.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
-snip-

Great campaign!

I recently wondered why Poloniex has not yet added Emercoin after a lot of coins have been delisted because of low volumes and software problems. I have already participated and posed my coin add request text in the Slack channel as described in your post.
I hope that Emercoin is finally added to Polo and that I am perhaps among the top 15  Cheesy
Activity: 2
That sounds great! I'll make a nice write-up tonight, as soon as I make my initial investment in the next hour or so.
legendary
Hello everyone,

Phase 2 of the push to Poloniex has begun. This is a chance to score yourself some serious free EMC! Please read the instructions below carefully:

The top 15 most detailed/unique descriptions under the field "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange." will win 30 EMC per person!

1) Go to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and complete the form in its entirety (complete all fields) - The field that may win you some EMC is "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange." When completing this field please be as descriptive and unique as possible. Don't forget to submit the form to Poloniex when complete!

2) Sign up for the Official Emercoin Slack using this link: https://emercoin-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

3) On our slack channel go to the #campaigns channel, copy and paste your description of "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange" that you used when submitting the Poloniex coin request form. Include your EMC address as the end of the description you paste in the #campaigns channel. Do NOT post anything else in the #campaigns channel.

Submissions will be judged at a date TBD in the near future. Please do NOT submit your coin request more than once per person to Poloniex.

Now let's get moving and let Poloniex know why YOU believe Emercoin is great and should be a part of their exchange  Cool
Activity: 155
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
any plan to address the issue with creating new service via disruption attack by standby peers watching for tx and creating the tx before them? That would be a forking change I believe.
Activity: 27
do you have plan to get on btc-e or polo?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
legendary
Anyone who has emailed me their address to this point has been paid. If you have not been paid, please email me your EMC address including a link to your retweet.
legendary
Payouts will occur today. Yesterday was quite a busy day for me  Cool

Also a revised, more concentrated campaign will be announced soon as well.
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
Hello everyone, we are going to try to catch the attention of Poloniex. Anyone who retweets this status here: https://twitter.com/EmerCoin_EMC/status/856219736568463360 and emails [email protected] including a link to their tweet and their EMC address will receive 1 free EMC!

This will be limited to the first 250 retweets and expanded/modified if the campaign draws enough attention.

Also be sure to follow @Emercoin_EMC on Twitter as well as Poloniex.

Now let's get Emercoin on Poloniex!

i did it and emailed but got nothing (2 days ago)  Angry

Payouts will happen every Saturday. I should have mentioned that earlier. So you can expect it later today/tomorrow.

ok, i'll wait  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: