Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 39. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I've been noticing the Wave's founder Sasha Ivanov and Ethereum's founder Vitalik Buterin hanging out a lot with each other. Emercoin is a great coin! Need more of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqhuWGjJ8_Q&t=3781s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jrzXxBIgdM&t=27s
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
New Cointelegraph article regarding EMCSSL and its implementation. A great read!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/strictly-confidential-blockchain-based-solutions-for-securing-user-data

Can you open a slack channel? It is much more easy to ask questions there.

We do have one, just have not set up an auto inviter yet. That will be coming soon. PM me your email address if you'd like to be added.
if it is easy for chat then it will be instantly and will be at high steps.

Are you referring to the auto invite link? There is one here: https://emercoin-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 14
New Cointelegraph article regarding EMCSSL and its implementation. A great read!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/strictly-confidential-blockchain-based-solutions-for-securing-user-data

Can you open a slack channel? It is much more easy to ask questions there.

We do have one, just have not set up an auto inviter yet. That will be coming soon. PM me your email address if you'd like to be added.
if it is easy for chat then it will be instantly and will be at high steps.
legendary
To anyone who has submitted their response already, thank you. To those who have not you have a few days left. The contest will close at 6PM Eastern DST this Sunday, June 18th. Any submissions after that time will not be counted towards the reward.

Hello everyone,

Phase 2 of the push to Poloniex has begun. This is a chance to score yourself some serious free EMC! Please read the instructions below carefully:

The top 15 most detailed/unique descriptions under the field "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange." will win 30 EMC per person!

1) Go to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and complete the form in its entirety (complete all fields) - The field that may win you some EMC is "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange." When completing this field please be as descriptive and unique as possible. Don't forget to submit the form to Poloniex when complete!

2) Sign up for the Official Emercoin Slack using this link: https://emercoin-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

3) On our slack channel go to the #campaigns channel, copy and paste your description of "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange" that you used when submitting the Poloniex coin request form. Include your EMC address as the end of the description you paste in the #campaigns channel. Do NOT post anything else in the #campaigns channel.

Submissions will be judged at a date TBD in the near future. Please do NOT submit your coin request more than once per person to Poloniex.

Now let's get moving and let Poloniex know why YOU believe Emercoin is great and should be a part of their exchange  Cool
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
This campaign is still rolling for those who would like to participate - great way to show your love for Emercoin and earn yourself a nice chunk of free EMC! I'll be announcing a cutoff date soon.

Hello everyone,

Phase 2 of the push to Poloniex has begun. This is a chance to score yourself some serious free EMC! Please read the instructions below carefully:

The top 15 most detailed/unique descriptions under the field "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange." will win 30 EMC per person!

1) Go to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest and complete the form in its entirety (complete all fields) - The field that may win you some EMC is "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange." When completing this field please be as descriptive and unique as possible. Don't forget to submit the form to Poloniex when complete!

2) Sign up for the Official Emercoin Slack using this link: https://emercoin-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

3) On our slack channel go to the #campaigns channel, copy and paste your description of "Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange" that you used when submitting the Poloniex coin request form. Include your EMC address as the end of the description you paste in the #campaigns channel. Do NOT post anything else in the #campaigns channel.

Submissions will be judged at a date TBD in the near future. Please do NOT submit your coin request more than once per person to Poloniex.

Now let's get moving and let Poloniex know why YOU believe Emercoin is great and should be a part of their exchange  Cool

As already announced in the emercoin slack, the first 5 winners have been sent 30 emc for their valuable assistance with the Poloniex campaign. A big thanks and congratulations to @tyz @cryptobabe1996 @montecrypto @washed (from the Emercoin Slack) and BitcoinArsenal (from here on BCT). Please check your balances. If you have not already submitted your best reasons why you would like to see Emercoin on Polo then please take the time to follow @craslovell's instructions above. Even if emc is not added to Polo yet these entries are valuable indicators as to what the community values.
maybe because of partnership with russian Central bank?? Huh
Activity: 49
Wow, + 50%, Emercoin have huge potential, I think x10 more this year!

I think Emercoin will be a good coin for the bank of russia . it has got many special factors for digital currency .
Do you think EMC will become a digital currency for Russian bank in the future?

Yes Emer Team, lets try it
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core

I think Emercoin will be a good coin for the bank of russia . it has got many special factors for digital currency .
Do you think EMC will become a digital currency for Russian bank in the future?
Activity: 458
Merit: 250

Thanks for letting the thread know about this interview. I find myself agreeing with Junseth's skepticism as usual - I think it is very healthy thing to have. But there are also some great points made by the guy from EY. I liked that he acknowledged that it's extremely ambitious but if no-one takes a risk then nothing will ever change. This is a valuable and level-headed discussion, and I look forward to the follow-up in 6 months.
So the lead DEV of EmerCoin is a scammer? Is that what i'm understanding?

No, some people just enjoy wearing their tin foil hats a little too much.

Is that the best reply you could come up with?

You ask for evidence - I supplied it.
You ask for proof - I supplied it.
You ask for facts - I supplied them.

Everything I've posted is freely available for everyone to see & is 100% verifiable, yet you continue to spout either lies, denial or "FUD tinfoil hat" type remarks.

I guess that's your logic & reason kicking in again.

What is your problem with Hashcoins exactly? Did they take your money or fail to deliver a product you purchased without offering a refund?

I close friend & good client of mine was ripped off by HashCoins, along with 100's of others. The only refunds Hashcoins offered a very limited few of their customers was a useless ponzi mining contract with Hashflare - who are the very same people who ripped them off in the first place. So yes, I and many others are very upset with HashCoins for what they done & I will do everything I can to make sure that they don't rip anyone else off. Any entity or "Team" who chooses to associate themselves with a "company" that lies, steals & scams so many people & continues to do so should expect to get some questions asked of them & their reasons why. If they choose to try & lie about their association with them it only create more suspicion, resulting in more questions.

Lying to & insulting people who ask questions adds fuel to the fire & means that they are trying to hide something, but when the info is already in the public domain that's pretty difficult, as in this case.

stop spam unfounded allegations here and go to hell
There is no soap bubble and inflated volumes like in other crypto-currencies except top 10
legendary
This campaign is still rolling for those who would like to participate - great way to show your love for Emercoin and earn yourself a nice chunk of free EMC! I'll be announcing a cutoff date soon.

Hello everyone,

legendary
@IconFirm

I'm not hiding anything. I can understand if you've been personally affected by a situation like this that you'd be angry.

Have you tried contacting Sergei of Hashcoins directly about the situation?

I don't care what other association you see - Emercoin and Hashcoins are not the same team, not the same people, not the same entity, and never will be.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
So the lead DEV of EmerCoin is a scammer? Is that what i'm understanding?

No, some people just enjoy wearing their tin foil hats a little too much.

Is that the best reply you could come up with?

You ask for evidence - I supplied it.
You ask for proof - I supplied it.
You ask for facts - I supplied them.

Everything I've posted is freely available for everyone to see & is 100% verifiable, yet you continue to spout either lies, denial or "FUD tinfoil hat" type remarks.

I guess that's your logic & reason kicking in again.

What is your problem with Hashcoins exactly? Did they take your money or fail to deliver a product you purchased without offering a refund?

I close friend & good client of mine was ripped off by HashCoins, along with 100's of others. The only refunds Hashcoins offered a very limited few of their customers was a useless ponzi mining contract with Hashflare - who are the very same people who ripped them off in the first place. So yes, I and many others are very upset with HashCoins for what they done & I will do everything I can to make sure that they don't rip anyone else off. Any entity or "Team" who chooses to associate themselves with a "company" that lies, steals & scams so many people & continues to do so should expect to get some questions asked of them & their reasons why. If they choose to try & lie about their association with them it only create more suspicion, resulting in more questions.

Lying to & insulting people who ask questions adds fuel to the fire & means that they are trying to hide something, but when the info is already in the public domain that's pretty difficult, as in this case.
Pages:
Jump to: