Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚙️ Empyria ⚙️: ~ Comparison of Triangular Arbitrage & AI Trading Bots ~ - page 15. (Read 55384 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Good idea to list out all the traders options that they can use and extremely good information. I think that a lot of people will find this resource useful.

So my understanding is that you are currently still working on the altcoin trading bots? Because I'm pretty sure that there is at least one or two more altcoin bots, it's not like three bots rule the entire market.

Looking forward to the updated Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Waow didn't know that there are softwares that can be use to trade crypto currencies, well i dont really know trading about trading stuff so the bot is practically useless to me even if i can set it up to my advantage. I tried trading before and i didn't really like it cause i end up losing money instead of gaining profit.
I would really appreciate if you are selling some ebooks about trading for dummies kinda books, by the way is the trading bot freeware or you need to nuy it in other to use it?
Thanks hope i get some response Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
You should first list the exchanges each BOT is supporting whether is by default or optional (paying extra), the price, you should also reserve some posts on this thread to post the reviews of the people then link them. (take the reviews from the official bitcointalk threads of the bots). Finally, instead of using ****** to split between the different bots use this instead:

Code:
[hr]

Thank you @OmegaStarScream for your suggestion!

Good. I have added the supported exchanges.

Also, replaced the starts with hrs. I appreciate any suggestion since I wish to "run" this thread up to date, not just a "post and go" message.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
You should first list the exchanges each BOT is supporting whether is by default or optional (paying extra), the price, you should also reserve some posts on this thread to post the reviews of the people then link them. (take the reviews from the official bitcointalk threads of the bots). Finally, instead of using ****** to split between the different bots use this instead:

Code:
[hr]
Right, there must be a way to prove whether the bot is working properly or not. But I prefer to trade manually, trading bots sometimes make rigid decisions. The system can not read the movement of the economic market naturally. Manual trading remains the primary choice for me.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152

Code:
[hr]
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
⚙️ Empyria ⚙️: ~ Comparison of Triangular Arbitrage & AI Trading Bots ~

This thread is about comparing the results of multiple different Triangular Arbitrage bots for educational purposes using the automated testing framefork Empyria: Remote Trading, the content shared here might be referenced in any analysis, but should not be interpreted as a recommendation to purchase any of the presented products nor as a financial / investment advice. Comparing the Empyria groups of tests, an important difference between Autotrading and Remote Trading is that Autotrading is optimized for proven / conservative trading with classic strategies: arbitrage, scalping, flash crash, Technical Analysis...etc. and consistent profit while Remote Trading is optimized for research and trying innovative ideas: machine learning / deep learning on Big Data from professional traders, self-configuring Exponential Moving Average using swarm intelligence. analysing the network of miners...etc. Although the profit and loss in Remote Trading might be more volatile than Autotrading, both groups of tests (Autotrading, Remote Trading) are important because Remote Trading strategies are expected to be put into Autotrading after much testing and the excellence of success rate, therefore, Remote Trading could be viewed as the laboratory for Autotrading. In the long-term the security of profit in Remote Trading is expected to approximate Autotrading while both groups are becoming more profitable because of the development of the whole research methodology, knowledge center and the set of opportunities: each new bot / exchange on the market is not a competitor to Empyria, but a new set of opportunities for our community, in Empyria, are the bridge between bots and exchanges leading to a sustainable passive income.

~ Trading Bots and Trading Bot Platforms ~

Some of the Trading Bots, in order to run, require such an additional program to run in the background that is called as a Trading Bot Platform, when a Trading Bot Platform is required to run the Trading Bot presented in this thread, the Trading Bot Platform is specified in the text as Yes ("Y").

Empyria, now, with the permission of the authors, use the Trading Bot Platform called as "HaasOnline Trading Server" because this is what I have the most experience with and while this fact is a vouch from me personally, it should not be interpreted as a final recommendation according to your or your organization's needs.

- HaasOnline Trading Server: The HaasOnline Trading Server (Haas, HTS) is a program that enables the user to write an arbitrary number of arbitrary kind of Trading Bots and supports her / him with re-usable components - (mostly Technical Analysis) Indicators, Safeties, Insurances - and the feature to add Custom Components in the C# 8.0 programming language.

~ Daily Trading / Investment Managing / Opportunist Bots ~

- Daily Trading Bots (Daily): The Daily Trading Bots usually open / close multiple Positions each day

- Investment Managing Bots (IM): The Investment Managing Bots usually open / close multiple Positions each year, but rarely on the same day

- Opportunist Bots (OB): The Opportunist Bots usually open / close Positions pro rata to how opportunities arise and disappear, therefore the deviation of trades is usually high

~ Reputation ~

The reputation is a pair of integers in format "positive / negative" where "positive" is the number of vouches for the product and "negative" is the number of vouches against the product, in the future, the rules might change because of any reason for example abuse, but now each member here can leave a single positive / negative vouch for each product and the vouches are not reviewed, so use this information with caution!

To leave a positive / negative vouch this format must be used:

Code:
I vouch   because {comment}

between "<" and ">": necessary expression

between "{" and "}": optional expression

~ AI-based Trading Bots ~

With respect to the Artificial Intelligence (AI) definition of Alan Turing: The possible behavior of these Bots seemingly can not be fully described with a set of written rules.

Trades History

The Trades History of the AI-based Trading Bots is available via the Discord mirroring feature of the HaasOnline Trading Server that mirrors each Position open / close to my Discord server called as "Morphina Trades".
You are welcome to write if you are interested to join (free of charge)!

Swarm Mind Beta Version

This Trading Bot is based on the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) indicator whose parameters are configured by Neural Network (Linear Regression, Machine Learning)

- Platform: Y

- Trading: Daily

- Benefits: Compatible with Leverage Trading, increasing performance (smaller losses, bigger gains) in Sideways Trends

- Disadvantage: Seems to be unprofitable in other Trends

- Challenge: Can not detect the current Trend

- Conclusion: The Bot detects the Target Price with increasing precision, but only if the Trend is Sideways

- Idea: The Bot could become profitable if it was used together with a Trend Detection program

- Net account ROI:

Code:
to {end-date mm/dd/yyyy} from {start-date mm/dd/yyyy} by {username}: {base currency} +/- {ROI} 
to 02/01/2020 from 10/25/2019 by Anonymous: BTC -0.0307002 (-3%)
to 02/01/2020 from 11/10/2019 by Anonymous: BTC -0.00906032 (-4.5%)

Nitro Beta Version

This Trading Bot is based on the derivation of Swarm Mind Beta Version - on the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) indicator basis - whose parameters are configured by Deep Neural Network (Linear Regression, Deep Machine Learning)

- Trading: Daily

- Benefits: Compatible with Leverage Trading, highly increasing performance (smaller losses, bigger gains) in Sideways Trends

- Disadvantage: Seems to be unprofitable in other Trends

- Challenge: Can not detect the current Trend

- Conclusion: The Bot detects the Target Price with highly increasing precision, but only if the Trend is Sideways

- Idea: The Bot could become profitable if it was used together with a Trend Detection program

- Net account ROI:

Code:
to {end-date mm/dd/yyyy} from {start-date mm/dd/yyyy} by {username}: {base currency} +/- {ROI} 
to 02/01/2020 from 09/25/2019 by Anonymous: BTC -0.0183 (-2.6%)

Clever Net Beta Version

Based on the TradingView news from traders

- Platform:  Y

- Trading:  IM

- Benefits:  Successfully detected the end of the Bull Trend and the start of the Bear Trend in 2019

- Disadvantage:  Did not detect the end of the Bear Trend and the start of the Bull Trend in 2020

- Challenge:  Small input dataset, the deviation of the quality of the new is usually high

- Conclusion:  Further development is needed and re-testing in Remote Trading

- Idea:  Comparison to the Trading Bot "Cindicator Bot"

- Net account ROI:

Code:
to 01/31/2020 from 06/23/2019 by Anonymous: BTC  +0.21 (+42%)
to 01/31/2020 from 11/15/2019 by Anonymous: BTC  -0.01 (-10%)

Eye of Kilrogg Beta Version

Based on the miners' activity

- Trading: IM

- Benefits: Successfully detected the end of the Bull Trend and the start of the Bear Trend in 2019, the end of the Bear Trend in 2020 and the start of the Bull Trend

- Disadvantage: So far the bot seems to be profitable only on the BTC/USD market, it is not profitable e.g.: on the ETH/USD market

- Challenge: Although the bot successfully detects the Trend, the program does not detect the Target Price

- Conclusion: Further testing is needed in Remote Trading

- Idea: The Bot seems to be profitable only if it is used together with another program that can come up with the Target Price

Intelli Alice Trade Bot

This Trading Bot is seemingly based on the Simple Moving Average (SMA) and the Exponential Moving Average (EMA) indicators whose parameters are configured by some kind of Machine Learning.

- Trading: OB

- Benefits: Successfully detects the Target Price as long as the current Trend is Sideways or Bull

- Disadvantage: The Bot easily freezes into Long Position / not profitable in Bear Trend

- Challenge: The Bot detects the Target Price with high precision, but only if the Trend is Sideways or Bull

~ Ruleset-based Trading Bots ~

The possible behavior of these Bots can be fully described with a set of written rules, usually involving Technical Analysis functions.

Triangular Arbitrage Bots

Triangular Arbitrage is a so-called "zero risk" (This expression does not mean zero risk, see the "loss of value phenomenon" later here!) competitive strategy, when the strategy is competitive, the programs that use the strategy on the same set of exchanges are competing with each other for a set of opportunities that are limited in number / size each time and in this way, from the set of all these programs only a top fittest (The lower the value / trade, the more pairs / exchanges are included, the less competitors there are...etc. the fitter the position of the program is.) subset will earn any profit, the size of this top set is usually smaller than the set of all these programs and therefore, the programs that are not in the top set fail to make any profit and more often than not they make loss because of the unfilled positions / bags that frequently lose their values over time compared to the base currency, so, some important questions regards these products are: How fast the bot is compared to the competitors? How easy is it to add support for new exchanges? What position size would you like to trade with? ...etc.

Trades History

Due to the nature of Triangular Arbitrage Bots the trades here are omitted as these bots produce a complex Trades History that could have been processed by Big Data tools beyond the scope of this thread.

ARBI

This Trading Bot uses Intra-Exchange Triangular Arbitrage strategy
- the Bot detects the opportunities on the exchange on a wide range of non-blacklisted Markets and automatically opens / closes the Positions with respect to the Settings of the user (Maximum Trade Amount, Pairs / Blacklist, Base Currency...etc.)

- Platform: N/A

- Trading: OB

- Benefits: Profitable as long as the current Trend is Sideways or Bull

- Disadvantage: The Bot easily freezes into Long Position / not profitable in Bear Trend

- Challenge: The unfilled Positions might have to be realized as losses due to the Loss of Value phenomenon, this phenomenon in the case of this Bot makes trading unprofitable in Bear Trend

- Net account ROI:

Code:
to 10/01/2019 from 09/01/2019 by Anonymous: BTC  -0.002 (-7%)
to 20/01/2020 from 01/12/2019 by Anonymous: BTC  +0.009 (+9%)

Pages:
Jump to: