Pages:
Author

Topic: [eMunie] Latest update, lots of new features and improvements. - page 2. (Read 9945 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I AM A DRAGON
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
NXT is the future
And if all else fails, you at least you have the backing of the worst browser ever with this coin.

e

it will not fail, and the explorer logo will be long forgotten when eMunie is common good.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
And if all else fails, you at least you have the backing of the worst browser ever with this coin.

e
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
The foundation will ultimately be a number of members with an interest in eMu, voted into that position by other foundation members and has some requirements.  The foundation will regulate SERVICES of the eMunie system, to ensure that any unscrupulous characters are kept OUT, the foundation will also work to further roll out other eMunie services that use the main system and be a platform to push development of eMunie features forward through a general consensus, perform fund raising for this development and so on.

Entities wanting to offer fiat exchange services would apply to the eMunie foundation (thread on this later on) for a license (essentially a special key). Those entities would be heavily vetted to ensure that they are trustworthy and that they have all the required licenses and funding available to run a fiat exchange.

Humm, I already can see the abuse of power from the futur "Foundation"

well its either that or dishonest users abusing others.   If you are not dishonest then there is nothing to worry about.

Too many people get scammed with these currencies, and I intend to squash as much of that as possible.
Activity: 322
I AM A DRAGON
Looking forward to it!
NXT is the future
The foundation will ultimately be a number of members with an interest in eMu, voted into that position by other foundation members and has some requirements.  The foundation will regulate SERVICES of the eMunie system, to ensure that any unscrupulous characters are kept OUT, the foundation will also work to further roll out other eMunie services that use the main system and be a platform to push development of eMunie features forward through a general consensus, perform fund raising for this development and so on.

Entities wanting to offer fiat exchange services would apply to the eMunie foundation (thread on this later on) for a license (essentially a special key). Those entities would be heavily vetted to ensure that they are trustworthy and that they have all the required licenses and funding available to run a fiat exchange.

not necessarily !
Activity: 205
So if the chain structure is a tree, does that mean anyone can solo mine/hatch because there would be no stale blocks?
Activity: 115
What is different about Bitcoin? MtGox and bitcointalk.org together pretty much control what happens with bitcoin.
Activity: 108

NXT is the future
have visited the forum and did some more DD looking very good and time is about right for a new innovative coin.

There are already lots of copycat altcoins borrowing ideas from this, but all are still ideas in whitepapers and nothing more than that.

What I'd love to see is something tangle, the ideas and the systems here sound promising, particularly the dynamic adjustment to meet demand and supply equation, which to this date none of the alt have addressed.

However, for being such a different system, we won't know for sure whether it will be able to make the prices stable as it is designed to be, or would it be treated just like another store of value, like Bitcoin, where people tend to hoard, pump and dump at will.

If such things happen without proper anti-measures, eMunie would not go far, perhaps, at most, one day it will stand equal among BTC and LTC.

that is indeed a challenge we have to tacle, i am confident we will find a solution.

have visited the forum and did some more DD looking very good and time is about right for a new innovative coin.

There are already lots of copycat altcoins borrowing ideas from this, but all are still ideas in whitepapers and nothing more than that.

What I'd love to see is something tangle, the ideas and the systems here sound promising, particularly the dynamic adjustment to meet demand and supply equation, which to this date none of the alt have addressed.

However, for being such a different system, we won't know for sure whether it will be able to make the prices stable as it is designed to be, or would it be treated just like another store of value, like Bitcoin, where people tend to hoard, pump and dump at will.

If such things happen without proper anti-measures, eMunie would not go far, perhaps, at most, one day it will stand equal among BTC and LTC.
NXT is the future

http://forum.emunie.com/

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
Yup Java to start with, then migrating to a C++ client in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I think that's just for the beta, i have read the final client might be c++
Activity: 294
Very cool stuff.

I heard somewhere that you will be using Java to implement this?

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
cant wait for it Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
sounds very interesting. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I bet the first crypto that manages to pull out a working decentralized exchange will be the king of all.
The rewards is a billion dollar cap. Let's see if it will be eMunie Smiley, sounds promising.

Definitely looking forward to this!
I bet the first crypto that manages to pull out a working decentralized exchange will be the king of all.
The rewards is a billion dollar cap. Let's see if it will be eMunie Smiley, sounds promising.
NXT is the future
Pages:
Jump to: