Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMUNIE] We are not dead, just busy building megacool stuff *teasers inside* - page 7. (Read 10996 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
this seems pretty nifty.  Ima jump on this train.

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016
Looks pretty slick. So Emunie was purely IPO-based, right?

Not really, we had a small private fundraiser back in Jan, where interested forum members invested.  A public IPO was scheduled but was postponed/cancelled, and as of right now there is nothing set in stone.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Guys, please take your fighting elsewhere.

Here, we intend to illustrate Fuserleers hard work.. it's a shame you are going to take this off-rails so soon. Please take notice and take your rivalries elsewhere.

Thanks,
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I don't see a single post of yours in this thread discussing EMUNIE...  Also, why is it that you call a fact a lie?

My posts are response to your posts. Since you are bashing Nxt out of jealously, how can my response be about EMunie?
Activity: 532
Looks pretty slick. So Emunie was purely IPO-based, right?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Cmon guys, NXT fights hijack enough threads as it is!  Angry

Thank Nem troll for that. If he is going to lie and call Nxt a scam, how do you expect this thread to stay about Emunie?

I don't see a single post of yours in this thread discussing EMUNIE...  Also, why is it that you call a fact a lie?

Why do you come along here promoting NxT in the eMunie thread?  Join the eMunie discussions like the rest of us please!
legendary
Maybe just rise above it, you dont HAVE to respond  Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Cmon guys, NXT fights hijack enough threads as it is!  Angry

Thank Nem troll for that. If he is going to lie and call Nxt a scam, how do you expect this thread to stay about Emunie?

Activity: 656
I like BitShares AGS distribution model the most.  Cheesy
legendary
Turing complete scripting engine utilizing a Javascript/Java hybrid and GUI integration (Etherium +100)

The most interesting/exciting part of the update. Good move on that, I am excited to see what comes of it. It looks like you have improved eMunie a lot over the past months. I am very impressed, good work!

Re: to IPO or not to IPO

Might I suggest distributing IPO funds two ways simultaneously, both being worth... Say... 1 billion emus each per funding method, and the funding period lasting for 3 months (at least 1 month+)

A. Normal IPO in which people send in Bitcoins (alternatively you could do proof of burn method) (if not proof of burn and you wanted more BTC for development, you can make this distribution option be worth more than option B... Say you will distribute 2 billion to this funding method and only 1 billion to option B)
B. a Myriadcoin PoW algorithm that allows mining of multiple algorithms so that miners with all kinds of mining hardware can participate.

Just my opinion of course. Anyways... Good luck with the funding and release!

Thanks, its been a LOT of work, but I want a product that is both advanced, works and is SIMPLE!

V1.0 is just the start in the grand scheme of things, so much more to come yet, but you have to just nail it down at somepoint lol Smiley

The scripting is pretty cool if I may say so, especially with the ability to hook into the GUI, you can write games that work in client, and can hook into various client features, create simple apps, or even interfaces to other backend systems for integration.
legendary
Emunie did not dead, but definitely washed out by the new coins and concepts. I remember about a year ago it was big, but you guys missed the wave, missed big time. Now it is gone and no one care about Emunie today.

I'm sure Google was told the same about Yahoo, and Facebook about MySpace....oh where would we be if they had listened.

We still have plenty of tricks that no one has done, or can do without starting from scratch, I just don't mention them here so as to not give the competition any advantage like in the past.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Screenshots look very nice - I especially like the browser with emu:// addresses!
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Emunie is not dead, but definitely washed out by the new coins and concepts. I remember about a year ago it was big, but you guys missed the wave, missed big time. Now it is gone and no one care about Emunie today.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Turing complete scripting engine utilizing a Javascript/Java hybrid and GUI integration (Etherium +100)

The most interesting/exciting part of the update. Good move on that, I am excited to see what comes of it. It looks like you have improved eMunie a lot over the past months. I am very impressed, good work!

Re: to IPO or not to IPO

Might I suggest distributing IPO funds two ways simultaneously, both being worth... Say... 1 billion emus each per funding method, and the funding period lasting for 3 months (at least 1 month+)

A. Normal IPO in which people send in Bitcoins (alternatively you could do proof of burn method) (if not proof of burn and you wanted more BTC for development, you can make this distribution option be worth more than option B... Say you will distribute 2 billion to this funding method and only 1 billion to option B)

B. a Myriadcoin PoW algorithm that allows mining of multiple algorithms so that miners with all kinds of mining hardware can participate.

Just my opinion of course. Anyways... Good luck with the funding and release!

kLee! I've heard you were hacked for a lot of money, my condolences  Undecided

you are a NxT whale right?  Are you getting out of NxT and investing big time into eMunie?

How it is to be the tail-ended?
The Nxt have already did all emunie staff Cheesy

there certainly are a lot of details NxT doesn't have, right?  NxT is going to be replaced by NEM in not too distant future so I wouldn't even consider NxT worth mentioning.

There's definitely some place for eMunie at place 4 of Coinmarketcap or something like that, definitely in the top range, that should be clear to anyone.  NEM #1, Bitcoin #2, BitShares seems to go to #3 as it looks like, and eMunie to #4 I guess!   Or #3?  Or #2?

I hope eMunie is not going to do a plain IPO like all the others did.
legendary
How it is to be the tail-ended?
The Nxt have already did all emunie staff Cheesy

Go read "The Tortoise and the Hare", or ask your mother to do you some milk and cookies and read it to you Smiley  Some good life lessons in that childrens story.
legendary
Well, we were one of the first projects to propose the idea of an IPO, and that is still on the cards for a possible distribution solution.

We had a small private fundrasier at the start of the year between beta testers as the plan was to be launched in Q1, then after much deliberation, the the scope of the project changed and increased (for the better).  Throw in a lot of drama, thefts, and other stuff, and the thought of an IPO in the near future wasn't important.

Now we are getting close to a V1.0, those decisions have to be made, whether it be a public IPO, personal funding by myself or something else to ensure the continued development and promotion post launch.

I guess it all depends where the cards fall on the table and if there is interest in an IPO or not, with regard to the distribution of the initial eMu past the original investors.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Fuserleer, thanks for posting such a detailed update of what's going on behind the scenes.

This looks pretty neat!  How are you going to distribute the coins once ready to release - are you going to do it in a fashion NEM did its distribution?

I'm not sure how NEM did theirs as I don't follow most of the alts too closely, but you can rest assured that eMunie will be open and transparent.  

NEM's distribution was absolutely open and transparent that's why I'm asking.

Really looking forward to EMUNIE!  Is this written all in caps now, not eMunie as I've seen earlier?
Pages:
Jump to: