Pages:
Author

Topic: Encouraging existing bitcointalk users to being more users to this forum - page 2. (Read 221 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Organizing a contest of bringing referrals to the forum and giving monetary reward to people with most referrals.
I can think of 56 different ways to abuse this.
Activity: 253
Merit: 16

It will be good, but , will would increase even more the fake accounts , beecause the refers with rewards benefits.

Just my opinion
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
I will talk about this can be implemented but first let me mention the benefits.

Those who are already members here have good interest in the field of crypto and majority has invested. Now, these people might be in contact of many other people who are also interested in this field and this they can invite such users here. When such users having own crypto related experiences come here, they will share it and it will result in further organic growth and expansion of the forum. The chain will continue.

Now here are some ways this can be implemented :
1) Organizing a contest of bringing referrals to the forum and giving monetary reward to people with most referrals.
2) Another option is to give membership upgrades instead of monetary reward.

Same way it can implemented in different ways on the forum.

Now what do you think about this feature? Is it needed? Can it do any good to the bitcointalk forum?

Pages:
Jump to: