Pages:
Author

Topic: Encouraging People to Stay - page 2. (Read 3032 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 03:34:16 AM
In the case of investment, you really need a lot of patience if the tool has long-term prospects for development, but do not forget that nothing is eternal and it is reasonable to fix the profit and withdraw
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 07:21:12 PM
to be able to provide input to humans to stay on the cryptocurrency this is very unimportant because it is their choice and their way of letting them lose themselves do not care about other people.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 29, 2018, 06:53:06 PM
I believe that this market is only in the inception phase and future growth will be strong so I think investors can get a good result. I consider cryptocurrency as a long term investment to get bigger returns.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
September 29, 2018, 03:51:35 PM
Bitcoin is stable for months, what to do?.These are the questions roaming on every topic on this forum so im  helping you decide whether you want to sell it or buy something. Well, im promoting buying so here's why.

You probably have some coins bought when the price is still high, and you want to sell it because you are afraid that it may go deeper and you lose more. These is called the panic sellers which triggers When the value of the coins they are trading or holding pump down. What will happen? You will claim that you defeated and surrender for what we say bear manipulation. You just gave your money to them, you get depressed and you eill post bad news about bitcoin so that a lot people would be discouraged to invest. It doesnt help yourself and doesnt help other people either.

But what if, instead of declaring you lose, you hold your coins until it goes back because we both know that this drop is just temporary and when the value get tired of being low, it will soar high again. Its a winwin situation for us financially and emotionally. Yes , it is depressing until it still low but we know we are not lose until we sell it. More money, lesser stress.

We should take this low value opportunity to buy rather ranting nonsense that wouldnt help. Have a strong heart people.
By using bitcoin or investing in different currencies, I am not afraid, because my observation of cryptocurrency is just normal and downsizing, but my idea is to wait for each token to be inexpensive to invest then wait for a few months. It's just scary when the token that has invested in the market will be delesting and has not yet returned to the previously traded price.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 03:53:47 AM
The special case's that are offering are whales most dealers are simply changing over their bitcoin or altcoins to USDT to keep away from additionally lost at that point convert again to btc if the market has atleast 1% uptrend. Furthermore, alternate clients of btc are for the most part simply hodling, the one's offering are the whales so as to cut down the cost they're notwithstanding making counterfeit exchanges to touch off a FUD.
This is the main problem that people want quick response about their investment in bitcoin, but the market is very cool and there is no activity these days. People are discouraged and that is the reason that they are converting their bitcoin to Altcoin and USD. Whales are the controllers of bitcoin market and people do not tolerate this, therefore they are not staying here anymore.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 26, 2018, 02:49:53 PM
Now people have no faith on bitcoin, because there are so many negative news spread about bitcoin. According to that the price is also at bottom. We know bitcoin has a bright future, so just buy new coin at low price now or hold the existing coin till the price of bitcoin will reach high. Soon the market will recover and boom again. Give away your panic just keep calm and watch the market till it return.
Yes, that's the thing that must be done in a market situation that continues to decline, which is to remain calm for a long time. but the question is whether everyone will have the same thoughts as that? and the answer is no, because in my opinion to survive in a downhill market situation is not easy, of course it requires strong courage and determination.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 12:34:51 PM
Yes I am always encouraging my friends circle because now bitcoin price and market is in dumping period. All altcoins prices always decreasing instead of increasing thus people always afraid of this. So I always told them to stay with bitcoin.
I don't dare to advise in situations that i'm not sure. I'm afraid of people who will hate me when they lose a lot of money and friendship will end. Of course, you are probably not wrong and (who knows) people will appreciate it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 09:32:32 AM
The special case's that are offering are whales most dealers are simply changing over their bitcoin or altcoins to USDT to keep away from additionally lost at that point convert again to btc if the market has atleast 1% uptrend. Furthermore, alternate clients of btc are for the most part simply hodling, the one's offering are the whales so as to cut down the cost they're notwithstanding making counterfeit exchanges to touch off a FUD.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 07:26:15 AM
Yes I am always encouraging my friends circle because now bitcoin price and market is in dumping period. All altcoins prices always decreasing instead of increasing thus people always afraid of this. So I always told them to stay with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 26, 2018, 07:20:56 AM
Bitcoin is stable for months, what to do?.These are the questions roaming on every topic on this forum so im  helping you decide whether you want to sell it or buy something. Well, im promoting buying so here's why.

You probably have some coins bought when the price is still high, and you want to sell it because you are afraid that it may go deeper and you lose more. These is called the panic sellers which triggers When the value of the coins they are trading or holding pump down. What will happen? You will claim that you defeated and surrender for what we say bear manipulation. You just gave your money to them, you get depressed and you eill post bad news about bitcoin so that a lot people would be discouraged to invest. It doesnt help yourself and doesnt help other people either.

But what if, instead of declaring you lose, you hold your coins until it goes back because we both know that this drop is just temporary and when the value get tired of being low, it will soar high again. Its a winwin situation for us financially and emotionally. Yes , it is depressing until it still low but we know we are not lose until we sell it. More money, lesser stress.

We should take this low value opportunity to buy rather ranting nonsense that wouldnt help. Have a strong heart people.
The stable times are the best, because around then you’re able to monitor your price and also wouldn’t lose much. But if it’s at the time when the price is like crazy and highly volatile you wouldn’t know when cause within a few minutes or hours it can drop like 10% or so and you will lose your money.

And another thing is that when the price becomes stable, that’s a sign that it has reached the lowest price, so this can also be the best time to invest if you planned for a long term investment.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 01:29:40 AM

Yes, i am agree with you. There are some panic sellers who did much problem in market. Actually they do not have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency and market as well as. For that reason maximum are in trouble. They come to market only to get profit. But they do not think that loss and profit is side by side in a market. So they should more positive about market that others do not sufferer for them.
Activity: 448
September 23, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

Lots of things has happened in cryptocurrency world and I believe that a lot of people have seen all that, so you don’t really need to explain anything to anybody, you just need to worry about yourself and have no business with other people’s business. Whether they want to stay or not shouldn’t bother you at all, there are more important things to focus on than that, and you should be serious with your business and make sure you are earning from what you are doing.
Well you are right to some extent, but I think we should try to increase the number of investors as well, if we will tell all people about easy ways of investing money and getting profit I am sure they will love it, some people who are not really having courage to invest needs our support and our strength to hold them and guide them well about it, so whenever someone ask you question about investing tell them briefly, because the more people will invest the more our profit will increase.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
September 22, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

Lots of things has happened in cryptocurrency world and I believe that a lot of people have seen all that, so you don’t really need to explain anything to anybody, you just need to worry about yourself and have no business with other people’s business. Whether they want to stay or not shouldn’t bother you at all, there are more important things to focus on than that, and you should be serious with your business and make sure you are earning from what you are doing.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 08:51:03 AM
If the community in this industry understand what they are entering at in crypto world, for sure they would stay even most of the market now are downfall in terms of its price value. In fact, this was a good timing to encourage everyone who are crypto enthusiast to buy and take advantage in it then hold in a long term, until it recover again at the right period of time.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 04:56:12 PM
But what does it really makes to make people interested in hodling they crypto, and not leaving? Prospects of some distant profits only? Or some people just get exited when trading, no matter the gains?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 04:43:29 PM
maybe it's not appropriate to tell people to stay in Cytto, because people have freedom so I never told people to stay on cytocurrency and use it, if crypto market conditions are as passionate as before without being told, people will definitely go back to using CRYPTO
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 04:10:04 PM
This is mainly for the people who bought their cryptocurrencies before the price started falling. All you need is patience. If you invested your spare money, then you would have absolutely nothing to worry about. Selling now will definitely put you in a loss so it is better to wait till when the price will rise again.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

This is enough reason to convince people to stay because the price is stable. They wouldn’t like it much when it is fluctuating up and down, so it’s always best to invest and stay when the price is stable and watch when it rises up. If you invest at the time it fluctuating heavily you might end up losing your money, if you invest at the wrong time.

And by the way, Bitcoin seems like it’s at a cheaper rate already and lowest it will ever be for this year and a few coming years, so whoever wants to buy it should better do so now.
Activity: 686
September 20, 2018, 03:38:23 AM
Since not all people can hold their bitcoin, it is expected that people will also likely to lose interest in bitcoin most of all when the cryptomarket is down no matter how you are going to encourage them to revert their decision. Maybe when bitcoin rises back again, they will also have their interest back too.
Thats right, but if you don't advise them to survive, of course they will sell it and contribute to the dump and make the price go down again, even though in the end they will come back again when the price rises. I think it's better to give them positive advice to stay and hold

Buying high and selling them for a low price will lead them to panic, so instead of making loss why don't we hold until the price starts increasing. Everything depends on the coin we choose if you choose shit coin it is impossible to increase its value. So it is always good to research before investing into anything.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 574
September 20, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
we cannot always encourage people to stay in the cryptocurrency because we have different purposes to stay in here and maybe they have another reason to sell their bitcoin and they cannot wait for a longer time. but we can still encourage them to still hold their bitcoin because bitcoin will increase in the future. so I think we can still tell them to hold tight on their bitcoin and don't sell if the price does not increase higher at least, they can sell if they can make a profit from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: