Pages:
Author

Topic: End of FAKE volume reporting - page 7. (Read 13667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 30, 2019, 05:03:07 AM
Coinmarketcap already does exclude some volume, but they can go a little bit further than that.
It's good that they exlude volume from zero fees exchanges, since people can just increase the volume exponentially.

You can see it when you click on the exchanges tab for each coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
April 30, 2019, 05:01:15 AM
It seems to me that the wrong trading volume is shown not only in the cryptocurrency market. Indeed, this issue needs to be addressed. Because of the wrong indicators, many traders make the wrong trading decisions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 30, 2019, 04:31:30 AM
There are many exchanges that are faking volume. Some reports show that there is up to 90% wrong volume reports. With market developing i am sure there will be more strict rules and penalties.

I think this is the next step in crypto for further development.

There should be some index be issued based on volume to track real volume of top 10 or top 20 exchanges who should be then monitored by some external company.

I hope also CoinMaketCap will take this issue into consideration soon enough to get some real data on smaller exchanges as well.

Coinmarketcap take this into consideration? Or more less tolerate their action. I can see how top exchanges manipulate their volume and its funny cmc still recognize the volume though their putting on their site reported volume and adjusted volume. Nevertheless they still letting those.exchange play the rule. Only few actually really does natural volume. I will not mentioned those exchanges who face to face using bot to manipulate their trading activity. I just like to mentioned Binance as a role fod a good exchange with lots of traders. Only problem here is the exchange doesnt use manipulation but the whales using their exchange really do manipulation. They should have strict on regulations of investors to be vivid since most whales playing prices of some coins.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
April 30, 2019, 04:16:46 AM
There are many exchanges that are faking volume. Some reports show that there is up to 90% wrong volume reports. With market developing i am sure there will be more strict rules and penalties.

There should be some index be issued based on volume to track real volume of top 10 or top 20 exchanges who should be then monitored by some external company.

I hope also CoinMaketCap will take this issue into consideration soon enough to get some real data on smaller exchanges as well.
This is Indeed a welcome development.. exchanges like latoken oex coinsbit exchange are just filled with fake volume with little to no traders In these exchanges
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 30, 2019, 04:00:58 AM
You are right. Some of this exchanges I suspect are those that are not listed or in partnership with other top exchanges at least.Thats why they are freely can do what they want like cheating on their traded volume to deceive people to trade with them. Hoping there will be more implementation of prevention for this to take place this year regarding this matter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
April 30, 2019, 03:18:41 AM
Fake volume issues is one problem for crypto market.  Almost 90% of crypto exchange shows Fake volume and this is very bad. Like someone said, icos posts Fake report of raised amount and that's correct. We need to tackle this problem, there are many dubious minded people amongst us
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
April 30, 2019, 03:08:36 AM
most of ICO project did a fake report volume neither for daily or weekly volume, just because they want to attrach more new investor for their project, and of course this is a bad thing to do because many of us got cheated by them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
April 30, 2019, 03:07:04 AM
I hope the problem of fake volumes will be fixed as well, its a shame that very few exchanges have real volumes ,if any penalized will be introduced its for the better
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
April 30, 2019, 03:03:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: