Pages:
Author

Topic: End of the World - page 20. (Read 2455 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 02:04:36 AM
So many people already predicted that the world will end but still nothing happens. No one knows exactly when will the world ends, and that's the truth and not their silly words.

how will the world end?

Maybe just like in movies, when your girlfriend and you are on a date, everything will suddenly just going down, every roads are breaking a part, and you are saying goodbye to your love with kiss and hug!  Cry
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 01:31:21 AM
Many people say that we are the last generation of human race. Some say that the end of the world is near. What do you think, how will the world end?
Nobody knows when the earth will melt,beacause the only God can say when it will melt and we all prepare for it drop because all believers will have him  ascend to his kingdom, and no one can tell when it and when will the world be.Amen . Godbless 😇
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 01:15:24 AM
Many people say that we are the last generation of human race. Some say that the end of the world is near. What do you think, how will the world end?
It is clear to me that the world will end at Doomsdays. Doomsday is a time when everything in this world is destroyed, I believe with the doomsday. No one knows when the doom will happen, I do not know if we are the last generation in the human race. What is clear, every second we continue to get closer to doomsday.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 12:06:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: