Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] ChipMixer Signature Campaign | Sr Member+ - page 10. (Read 303163 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
Payments for this week of the campaign have been sent, using an exchange rate of 1 BTC = $28990 USD. (73bc562d6e9fa92ca1cefdcab018120d63401a5c05c50ed5221c3251ba33f2ae)
legendary
Payments for this week of the campaign have been sent, using an exchange rate of 1 BTC = $29370 USD. (dcefd8c73360350775bf02631aa0396b76f08f818f584b7bcf1143fec4273441)
legendary
Payments for this week of the campaign have been sent, using an exchange rate of 1 BTC = $29750 USD. (75b708e8611c802078f6a4b1a716409711e034656df2644f94585c4e17eda735)
legendary
@DarkStar_, shouldn't you update the signature codes in the OP? Both contain the obsolete, v2 onion link. And I just noticed n0nce, hosseinimr93 and Rikafip wear it.

Very good catch. I've updated the OP, and I'll message hosseinimr93 and Rikafip to update their signature. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 5818
not your keys, not your coins!
Thanks for noticing this, just changed it myself manually!
It still (partially) shows the old .onion address: https://loyce.club/other/usersignature/3373858.html
This is the old address? What do you mean with 'partially'?

Signature Codes:

Senior member:
Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[url=https://chipmixer.com/][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#444444]
[color=transparent]░░░░░[/color]▄▄██████▄▄
[color=transparent]░░[/color]▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
[color=transparent]░[/color]███▀[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░[/color]▀█▀█
███[color=transparent]░░░[/color]▄██████▄▄[color=transparent]░░░[/color]██
[color=transparent]░░░░░[/color]█████████[color=transparent]░░░░[/color]██▌
[color=transparent]░░░░[/color]█████████████████
[color=transparent]░░░░░[/color]████████████████
███▄[color=transparent]░░[/color]▀██████▀[color=transparent]░░░[/color]███
█▀█▄▄[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░[/color]▄███
[color=transparent]░░[/color]▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
[color=transparent]░░░░░[/color]▀▀██████▀▀
[/td]
[td]
[url=https://chipmixer.com/][font=Arial Black][size=23pt][color=transparent].[color=#000]ChipMixer[color=transparent].[font=Impact][color=#aa0000][size=17pt]{[/size] [size=12pt][color=black]MIXING[/color] [/size]REINVENTED [/url][url=http://chipmixorflykuxu56uxy7gf5o6ggig7xru7dnihc4fm4cxqsc63e6id.onion/][font=arial black][size=23pt][color=#aa0000][font=Impact][size=12pt][color=#476C8E]FOR YOUR [/size][color=#476C8E]PRIVACY [color=#aa0000][font=Arial Black][size=22pt]#[/size][color=transparent].[color=#000]ChipMixer[color=transparent].
[/td]
[td]
[url=http://chipmixorflykuxu56uxy7gf5o6ggig7xru7dnihc4fm4cxqsc63e6id.onion/][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#444444]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]

Hero/Legendary:
Code:
[center][table]
[tr]
[td]
[url=https://chipmixer.com/][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#444444]
[/td]
[td]
[url=https://chipmixer.com/][font=Arial Black][size=23pt][glow=black,2,300][color=transparent].[color=#fff]ChipMixer[color=transparent].[font=Impact][color=#aa0000][size=17pt]{[/size] [size=12pt][color=#fff]MIXING [/color][/size]REINVENTED [/url][glow=black,2,300][url=http://chipmixorflykuxu56uxy7gf5o6ggig7xru7dnihc4fm4cxqsc63e6id.onion/][font=arial black][size=23pt][glow=black,2,300][color=#476C8E][font=Impact][size=12pt][color=#fff]FOR YOUR[/color] [/size]PRIVACY [size=22pt]#[/size][font=Arial Black][color=transparent].[color=#fff]ChipMixer[color=transparent].
[/td]
[td]
[url=http://chipmixorflykuxu56uxy7gf5o6ggig7xru7dnihc4fm4cxqsc63e6id.onion/][font=monospace][size=2pt][color=#444444]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/center]
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
It still (partially) shows the old .onion address: https://loyce.club/other/usersignature/3373858.html
@DarkStar_, shouldn't you update the signature codes in the OP? Both contain the obsolete, v2 onion link. And I just noticed n0nce, hosseinimr93 and Rikafip wear it.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Guess DarkStar_ used to say, feel free to apply if campaign is full and you are a trusted member of the community. Dunno if that is still there.
It would be good if he let campaign manager to notice him with good quality posts than doing it this way. It is there on the campaign's thread title, that Chipmixer campaign is full for now. Why should someone apply when the campaign is full?

People that apply when the campaign is full, how many of them has darkstar_ taken into Chipmixer this way? Let me guess 'no one'. So, the chance that he would be taking is very negligible and nearly zero if I should guess. My guess is 99.99% accurate about this.

Let me put it like this, let his posts apply for him to have high chance of being taken, best to apply if there is an opened slot.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328

has it ever occurred to you that applications in the cfnp/full phase are not accepted at all and are simply ignored by DarkStar_?
you are/were a bm yourself and should know the rules of the game very well... Roll Eyes

Guess DarkStar_ used to say, feel free to apply if campaign is full and you are a trusted member of the community. Dunno if that is still there.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 339
https://t.me/bubbalex

I'm applying for the chipmixer signature campaign and I'll wait as long as needed for an open spot, kindly send me private message to inform if I accepted, I'll change the signature and avatar immediately.

has it ever occurred to you that applications in the cfnp/full phase are not accepted at all and are simply ignored by DarkStar_?
you are/were a bm yourself and should know the rules of the game very well... Roll Eyes
If so, I'll re-apply correctly when the slot opens, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%

I'm applying for the chipmixer signature campaign and I'll wait as long as needed for an open spot, kindly send me private message to inform if I accepted, I'll change the signature and avatar immediately.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 339
https://t.me/bubbalex
Username: bubbalex
Current Post Count: 1160
BTC Address (must be SegWit): bc1qh86ys0l6qlvvkzv9tg7xp2x4g44j20f36jr952

legendary
Payments for this week have been sent, using an exchange rate of 1 BTC = $34740 USD. This payment also includes the missing payment from last week. (55e4f074aa3074b9c8db06e0617b1828e23ad9d145cc371f69abb8c0ce2cf301)
And the ChipMixer Bitcointalk account even still has the compromised link in their signature.
The .com link isn't currently compromised - it is offline entirely. Annoying, yes, but no risk to people clicking on it.
Indeed, yes, they took it down; signature links are back to normal now. However, I don't understand how this hack happens. An attacker can't just 'respond to chipmixer.com queries'. That sounds like a BGP attack which this obviously is not. Since they mention something about this happening with a previous provider, I'm wondering whether that's a hack of the hosting provider or what's going on. Or if it's a bad provider (that changes the domain=>IP mapping without the user's authorization). I'm happy I always use onion sites when available.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
And the ChipMixer Bitcointalk account even still has the compromised link in their signature.
The .com link isn't currently compromised - it is offline entirely. Annoying, yes, but no risk to people clicking on it.
Since I don't want to pollute ChipMixer ANN thread with this, I'll go here.

Status
.com is disabled and will be disabled for now.
.onion is working and not affected.

Shouldn't we stop advertising the .com link in our signatures (and put the onion link on both sides)?
Especially as the .com link is the first one, some may click that one, see it's not working and seek for another mixer.
Damn, that's bad! I will replace the .com link in my signature immediately. It is actually disturbing that we didn't get personal notice about this incident from DarkStar_ (I didn't have the ANN thread on 'watch').
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Shouldn't we stop advertising the .com link in our signatures (and put the onion link on both sides)?
Especially as the .com link is the first one, some may click that one, see it's not working and seek for another mixer.
I don't think it's permanently disabled, and clicking on .onion link with clearnet browser like firefox or chrome would also give you error page.
Better option would be to temporary add link to bitcointalk ANN page instead of .com website, and that first ANN post should also reflect that .com domain is disabled and .onion link should be used.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
Or, a better proposal: Have the ANN thread's link in both sides.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Since I don't want to pollute ChipMixer ANN thread with this, I'll go here.

Status
.com is disabled and will be disabled for now.
.onion is working and not affected.

Pages:
Jump to: