Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment Crowdsourcing & Financial Markets Protocol - page 34. (Read 25739 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
joined the Telegram group @F9rnand0

Our bounty group is growing by the day! Thanks for joining!

Yes, it's great to see the Sharpe Capital community growing
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Joined Telegram, with nickname @maks55amg, number in spreadsheets - 91
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Our bounty group is growing by the day! Thanks for joining!
Activity: 350
Bounty Manager
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Please note the new Telegram bounty rules:

Application:
1. Join our Telegram group
2. Post a message in the thread to verify your account --> new requirement after massive fraud attempts
3. Fill and submit this form. After the bitcointalk username, write the message # of your post . For example "thehun 255"

Rules:
1. Only one reward per Telegram and Bitcointalk user
2. You must be active in the Telegram group at least once per week
3. Accounts with less than 10 posts in the forum or inactive for a long time will be rejected --> new requirement after massive fraud attempts
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Hi! When update stakes on facebook campaign of 6-7 week?

After the deadline to submit the report
Activity: 112
Our community is getting bigger and bigger! Thanks for your support! Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
Hello! Excellent guys, good idea.I think that the team will be able to achieve the objective. I have joined the company. I wish you success! Smiley
Hello bounty manager,
I traveled for an event in the cause of last week and was so occupied that I couldn't send my campaign reports for week 4 - 6 before October 19 as specified. May I know if it's still possible to submit the activity report for the said period so I can do it asap. Thank you.

Hi. You can join the telegram group here. You could get a quicker response
https://t.me/SharpeBounty
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
Hello bounty manager,
I traveled for an event in the cause of last week and was so occupied that I couldn't send my campaign reports for week 4 - 6 before October 19 as specified. May I know if it's still possible to submit the activity report for the said period so I can do it asap. Thank you.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Hi! When update stakes on facebook campaign of 6-7 week?
Activity: 115
Hello,

I join the bounty.... Hope I can partecipate even if I'm newbie. Thanks

If you have any questions, you can always join the telegram channel here: https://t.me/SharpeBounty
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
The rules for the Twitter campaign state a minimum of 3 retweets a week, but there have barely been any tweets from the official Twitter for much of this month. The minimum should not be factored when the account is not tweeting or barely tweeting.

Don't worry, in this case, the minimum will be the minimum of tweets the official Twitter made
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
The rules for the Twitter campaign state a minimum of 3 retweets a week, but there have barely been any tweets from the official Twitter for much of this month. The minimum should not be factored when the account is not tweeting or barely tweeting.
Will there be a limit set for the number of people joining the signature campaign or will the campaign be closed for new people participating after some time during the ICO?

This information is on the first page. If there is a limit, the bounty campaign will be announced as closed when the limit is reached.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Will there be a limit set for the number of people joining the signature campaign or will the campaign be closed for new people participating after some time during the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: