Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment Crowdsourcing & Financial Markets Protocol - page 33. (Read 25739 times)

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Trying to join your group in the telegram,but does not work ,appears the message "Sorry, this group is unavailable"! How to solve this problem?

Maybe you might have been banned from the group and so when you try to join you get this error.Try to check with someone's phone and see if it works.
All right!Not really understand what was the reason)But thank you so much admins,helped to solve this problem!

Do you mean they added you to the group manually, which solved the issue?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Blockchain Identity Verification
Trying to join your group in the telegram,but does not work ,appears the message "Sorry, this group is unavailable"! How to solve this problem?

Maybe you might have been banned from the group and so when you try to join you get this error.Try to check with someone's phone and see if it works.
All right!Not really understand what was the reason)But thank you so much admins,helped to solve this problem!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Want to confirm my participation in Telegram bounty. Already registered via form before.

Here is the telegram link: https://t.me/SharpeBounty
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Spreadsheet #304 joined in telegram @josephpogi
Why my name is red in spreadsheet Huh But i'm active in telegram . Sad
Activity: 70
Don't forget every one you can join the Sharpe Bounty Telegram group here:

https://t.me/SharpeBounty
I send my information to Telegram.
  BitcoinTalk - Nikobitkoint54097
@nikol88 (https://t.me/nikol88) my telegram

I could not be banned since I first join this group!
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Is this rule for new people joining telegram or applicable to all the users who joined from the start? Can the OP answer this question?
Activity: 294

Good afternoon! I re-send my information to Telegram.
  BitcoinTalk - Zararus
@ZaraUlshina my telegram
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Re submitting my Telegram info. 
Mr.Ease is BitcoinTalk
Mr Ease is my telegram

Guessing on that sharpe stick airdrop too. I think btc will tank by wednesday  Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Sports Tournaments on the Blockchain
Joined Telegram, nickname @Chish1, number in spreadsheets 121.
Activity: 169
Merit: 11
 join the company telegram, twitter and Facebook, all good luck
Activity: 98
Want to confirm my participation in Telegram bounty. Already registered via form before.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon campaign manager my rank is now full member please update my name in the spread sheet. Thank you very much!
Activity: 490
here is my proof of verification for joining i the telegram bounty campaign! looking forward to this project! goodluck!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When update stakes on facebook campaign...
Pages:
Jump to: