Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 104. (Read 65595 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What a great bounty campaign, I'm just happy to be a part of it. Many thanks to all Flixxo team, hope this was just the beginning, and what is great is yet to come.

Thank you Smiley Be sure to stay tuned for all updates on our main channel and for all price/exchange talk you can join https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FlixxoTrading.
Any latest news about exchanges?
And which is the current exchanges we can trade for now?

Flixx is already trading on EtherDelta and Kucoin and will soon be listed on Gatecoin (probably around December 6th) and Livecoin (around Christmas) as well. The team is still in talks with other exchanges as well.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
What a great bounty campaign, I'm just happy to be a part of it. Many thanks to all Flixxo team, hope this was just the beginning, and what is great is yet to come.

Thank you Smiley Be sure to stay tuned for all updates on our main channel and for all price/exchange talk you can join https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FlixxoTrading.
Any latest news about exchanges?
And which is the current exchanges we can trade for now?
Activity: 112

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Yes, the future is bright!
If you haven't already you should join telegram: https://t.me/flixxo
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Does the flixxo Blockchain count as a copyright mechanism if I were to publish original content?
If you put a hash of your content on ETH's blockchain, you can use it as proof that you had the content on the date and time that it was mined. I'm not a lawyer, but I believe that would work in a copyright case in a US court
Activity: 280
Does the flixxo Blockchain count as a copyright mechanism if I were to publish original content?
Activity: 308
Do you have any plans for iOS platform. Will I be able to legally seed my purchases dvds blurts from my external for flixx?
Activity: 423
add communication functionality similar to Youtube (popularity, likes/dislikes, playback options, livestreams) - kudos to you

Monetization or at least associating real value to likes is one of the core principles of Flixxo. So, yeah.
Activity: 490

this is just beginning of Flixxo, i hope dev will tell us more good news from product development.
Activity: 281
Dev team, just don't become a trash project like Decent, Lbry Credits, Musicoin or SingularDTV did.
I view each of these media platforms like a wannabe, platforms with difficult and unappealing GUI, poor content selection, limited to some indie art that I have never heard of and won't even spare time to get in touch, not even talking about paying for such art.
If you achieve to make the blockchain part seamless for the average user, improve video loading time and add communication functionality similar to Youtube (popularity, likes/dislikes, playback options, livestreams) - kudos to you, that will be the first decent decentralized video sharing platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
It's a very smooth campaign. I think that the stats will be calculated quickly and the distributions will be done, but the rate is already less than 1.5% and it will be a bonus of 50-60 thousand dollars to be awarded.
Activity: 504
I Just hope that flixxo touch 1$

It has potential to cross much more than this in long term. It is really innovative project to bring some positive change in the area of its expertise. We will see listing on more exchanges with high volume and partnerships constantly onward. These things are to be noted in success of any project.

Hi!

I think the same. The project is very potential, I like it and keep watching on.

So they need to grow users community fast. They are good in finding partnership, hope it and exchanges will bring them success soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

It has potential to cross much more than this in long term. It is really innovative project to bring some positive change in the area of its expertise. We will see listing on more exchanges with high volume and partnerships constantly onward. These things are to be noted in success of any project.
Activity: 406
I can not understand yet how iExec will help rlc and other way round? How devs are going to cooperate? Or iExec it will be like data servers for flixxo?

Hello
Please check Flixxo medium article regarding that, it should help:
https://medium.com/@flixxo/flixxo-iexec-smooth-video-playback-1729d86f76a3
Activity: 490
I can not understand yet how iExec will help rlc and other way round? How devs are going to cooperate? Or iExec it will be like data servers for flixxo?
Activity: 360
Glad to see a new crypto on video sharing platform. A new form of watch some of your favourite show with other.
Activity: 115
Activity: 115
Flixx is at this moment traded on ED. Gatecoin is expected to list Flixx early December and Livecoin should list the token around Christmas. KuCoin will also list Flixx.
Jump to: