Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 115. (Read 65595 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Is there any lockup period where employees/private sale/VCs cannot sell just after its launched?
Hi, the team tokens are vested in a two years period.

That's a good thing to know, and a good long timeframe...

As for the ico, 9k eth is a good start. I think a final push will bring it over 20k.
FOMO always kicks in on last day
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
There is a little more than 15 days left for the token sale! If you would like to contribute either go to the Flixxo website, or join to the telegram here: https://t.me/flixxo for details!
Activity: 308
Is there any lockup period where employees/private sale/VCs cannot sell just after its launched?
Hi, the team tokens are vested in a two years period.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to access the alpha that was released in q2 2017? Or any other recent release?
Hey, you can check the demo here: https://www.flixxo.com/demo/
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to access the alpha that was released in q2 2017? Or any other recent release?

good idea ,it is better for investor ,gain more investor faith
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 826
Flixxo's integration in Bancor's protocol for decentralized liquidation too. This partnership will have its own impact in future. Flixxo is flying totally under the radar since it has many advantages and plus points of opportunity to seek help in needs from other partners like RSK team.
Activity: 115
the project deserves attention!

Thanks for the support. The team is really ecosystem to see this ecosystem run once the platform is up and running!
Merit: 284
Tell me, please, to what date will fundraising continue?
Has something changed in timing?
Thank you!

The Token sale is running for 16 more days. Nothing has changed. Currently, you get 20% bonus for contributing Smiley

Thank you!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I Think this will be a successful ico. Noticed A lot of interest from investors + rich bounty company will do it`s work.
Activity: 700
If you still have some questions about Flixxo and it’s ICO, don’t miss the opportunity to get the answers directly from Flixxo's CEO, Adrián Garelik.  This Wednesday, November 8, 18.30 CET Anne-Lous from ICO Funding is hosting a live Question and Answer Session with Adrián Garelik. You can sign up here to get the link to the event: http://eepurl.com/c-gSfX.
Activity: 112
Thank you!

The Token sale is running for 16 more days. Nothing has changed. Currently, you get 20% bonus for contributing Smiley
Merit: 284
Thank you!
The amount of fund raised hasn't increased for quite a few days. Is it updated correctly?

We raised 8984 Eth thus far, and we still have 17days left until the Token sale is over, so it will increase Smiley No need to worry Smiley
I received my FLIXXO tokens, can I move them to a different wallet or do I have to wait till the crowd sale is over?

Hi,

You need to wait until the Token Sale is over because Flixx will be locked until then.
Activity: 448
I received my FLIXXO tokens, can I move them to a different wallet or do I have to wait till the crowd sale is over?
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
The amount of fund raised hasn't increased for quite a few days. Is it updated correctly?
Activity: 59
the project deserves attention!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
This project is serious and legit with something very useful to be built on it. How pity is having backed by big names and collaboration with other big startups isn't getting the attention which is deserves. Investors are not able to distinguish between real potential and short term profit yet.
Jump to: