Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 116. (Read 65595 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
As said above me, shouldn't take long after ICO is done. Did you try asking that in the bounty thread or perhaps bounty telegram channel?
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Hi, guys! Nice project. I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

as normal ,2 weeks, dont need wait for long time ,Flixxo bounty manager is working hard ,i think will less then 1weeks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
seems a long to road.. I'll take my seat and watch this coming to life. A promising project.

Yeah, the project has a lot of promise, and I think we all can't wait for it to start! Move over Youtube, it is time for Flixxo! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
seems a long to road.. I'll take my seat and watch this coming to life. A promising project.
Activity: 406
If you don't mind too many questions, What's your projection on the price in the future?

No projections, market will decide.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
If you don't mind too many questions, What's your projection on the price in the future?
Right now, at what stage is your project?

Hello, here is a detailed roadmap of the project.

Q1 2016 - Flixxo foundation (DONE)
Q2 2017 - Functional ALPHA (DONE)
Q4 2017 - Token Generation and Distribution Event
Q1 2018 - L.A. headquarters opening (content gathering)
Q2 2018 - Fully functional platform premiere
Q4 2018 - Network integration with other video platforms (Flixxo white label)
Q4 2018 - Flixxo Marketplace and decentralized Flixx exchange
Q1 2019 - Flixx integration with other platforms (gaming, music, marketplaces)

We are now right in the middle of our ICO so do not forget to contribute Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Guys, why link to bounty thread in first post is too strange? It opens WP, not thread with campaigns
Something went wrong when dev doing this post. By the way here the link to the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168764.0;topicseen

hurry to earn your support of this project ,there is little time for you.
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
Will there be a concept of selling/buying tokens from exchanges in the future?

Yes that's right! After the ICO ends, tokens will be unlocked and people can start trading the tokens on exchanges
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
Guys, why link to bounty thread in first post is too strange? It opens WP, not thread with campaigns
Something went wrong when dev doing this post. By the way here the link to the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168764.0;topicseen
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 308
Will there be a concept of selling/buying tokens from exchanges in the future?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                         Flixxo ICO REVIEW! Community based video distribution!  https://youtu.be/FfwTHttnEz4
                                                              https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/926471353867427840

Activity: 406
Great new article from Forbes.
"Can Blockchain Challenge Content Platform Giants' Facebook & YouTube Domination?"
It mentions Flixxo as one of the blockchain based companies trying to compete with current mainstream players.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/10/08/can-blockchain-challenge-content-platform-giants-facebook-youtube-domination/#45545db47e8b
Activity: 308
Nice work! keep it up! cheers!
Thanks for your support and the kind words!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nice work! keep it up! cheers!
This is what timing can do in the life of a project, if this ICO happens around July or AUgust the tokens would have sold out in minutes, at most hours, because when you compare this projects with some ridiculously overvalued projects in the space that have raised insane amount of fund then one will know this ICO is underperforming, less than 10Ethers raised so far

I wouldn't call raising 8886 ETh so far underperforming, and we still got 21 days left of the ICO. But I do understand your point. I think Flixxo is a game-changing project and people are beginning to see that!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This is what timing can do in the life of a project, if this ICO happens around July or AUgust the tokens would have sold out in minutes, at most hours, because when you compare this projects with some ridiculously overvalued projects in the space that have raised insane amount of fund then one will know this ICO is underperforming, less than 10Ethers raised so far
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
if we purchase now, i will be getting token right away ? or do we have to wait for some time to get the token , What is the Decimal?

If you purchase now, you will get your tokens right away however they are locked within smart contract until end of ICO.
There are 18 decimals for Flixxo.
Activity: 182
if we purchase now, i will be getting token right away ? or do we have to wait for some time to get the token , What is the Decimal?
Jump to: