Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 70. (Read 65596 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Ladies and Gentlemen!

If you have any questions or concerns that need to be addressed immediately, please visit our main channel: https://t.me/flixxo
Activity: 252
As a flx holder I hope when the market goes green FLIXX will reach 1$, don't sell you tokens right now.
I'm afraid that in this project we are coin holders for a long time! I regret that I did not sell them on January 10 when the price approached $ 1 a coin (

Just wait til the platform premiers!

Can't wait for May to roll around  Cool Cool

But we have to keep patience and wait till all things turned into favor of crypto related projects. I have very strong believe in the brighter future of this project because development going on very positive and demo version is looking cool.

Very true, looks like the platform may launch at a great time! Let's see what the next month brings us  Cool
This year, there will be a new growth point, G20 more or less will support the development of block chain technology, so wait for the performance of FLI

Indeed, looks like we're finally getting some regulatory good news: https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-g20-argentina-bitcoin/g20-leaders-to-hold-fire-on-cryptocurrencies-amid-discord-sources-idUKKBN1GV2QR
Activity: 132
As a flx holder I hope when the market goes green FLIXX will reach 1$, don't sell you tokens right now.
I'm afraid that in this project we are coin holders for a long time! I regret that I did not sell them on January 10 when the price approached $ 1 a coin (

But we have to keep patience and wait till all things turned into favor of crypto related projects. I have very strong believe in the brighter future of this project because development going on very positive and demo version is looking cool.

Very true, looks like the platform may launch at a great time! Let's see what the next month brings us  Cool
This year, there will be a new growth point, G20 more or less will support the development of block chain technology, so wait for the performance of FLI
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Activity: 308

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I invite you to join Flixxo traders group for price/trade discussion here https://t.me/FlixxoTrading
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Can't wait for May to roll around  Cool Cool

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Flixxo is trying to provide better solution to content creators and viewers using their out of the way approach using decentralized tech. It surely need holders those support the development by not dumping on small declines and then it will not only succeed bit also brings big reward for support. By now everyone has been done is highly professional way and quite well here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

make sure to join the community on telegram! https://t.me/flixxo to receive the new update from team

Activity: 182
Activity: 252

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

I think that the market will still show a good opportunity for a rise in the price of FLIXX tokens, I also hold and did not sell my tokens during the January rally! Perhaps it will even happen this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
We'd like to invite you to join the official Flixxo Telegram: https://t.me/flixxo
Activity: 336
5 mil marketcap is ridiculously low for an ambitious project like that. I also don't understand why it has such a low volume on Kucoin? Just 11k right now....

It is still relatively early days, as Flixxos token has value internally on the platform, when the project is up and running there should be more demand for tokens. Check out the demo here - http://flixxo.com/demo
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
5 mil marketcap is ridiculously low for an ambitious project like that. I also don't understand why it has such a low volume on Kucoin? Just 11k right now....
Many ICO projects in the same situation, because all attention to BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: