Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK - page 74. (Read 65596 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
It was to my surprise seeing series of developments on the project recently but the coin value not be responding. The encouragement is in team and hope to hodl the coin for a long term

The team are working hard towards the May platform launch! No reason to worry about price, that will come in time as we get closer to launch and better to have a token valued on utility rather than speculation of course!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
 It was to my surprise seeing series of developments on the project recently but the coin value not be responding. The encouragement is in team and hope to hodl the coin for a long term
The Flixxo Reddit page almost has 1000 subscribers! Please be sure to subscribe: https://www.reddit.com/r/Flixxo/
What is Flixxo integration with gaming , music or marketplace??? Use of Flixxo coin for other services than video?

We are creating a Community Based Video Distribution platform.Our token, Flixx, will used by users to watch videos, by producers to monetize their work and incentivize the network, and by advertisers to pay for a moment of your attention. Then advertisers need to buy Flixx from content producers, creating a complete, closed and organic token economy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What is Flixxo integration with gaming , music or marketplace??? Use of Flixxo coin for other services than video?
In case you missed it, please check out our AMA which was conducted recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql94sSJrb_g
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
with steem rewards, it is a protocol, where others who have Content can get rewards.... i guess thru an API?
flixxo ... if its a protocol could possibly allow rewards for external sites somehow
Activity: 322
The Flixx token can be used as a version of a like, but with actual value. This rewards content creators and, since likes are now scarce, means that the number of likes on a piece of content represent a real measure of appreciation.
Activity: 266
Activity: 252
it looks like competition is picking up steam. how do you guys see d tube or other decentralized video platforms coexisting with flix?
i guess i am trying to find out who is your target audience?

The team are building an ecosystem here and it depends on having all the players working in the same direction.
ideally, there would be something for everybody on Flixxo, Initially, there would be shorter video services, but down the line, the services would expand to include things like t.v series/ movies, The platform will be user-friendly so that it would be appealing to a broad range of people.

glad to see the newest update from your share ,i trust team is working hard behind project ,just hold my token and  wait next pump

Thanks Kenrich, we appreciate your support!
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
it looks like competition is picking up steam. how do you guys see d tube or other decentralized video platforms coexisting with flix?

The team are building an ecosystem here and it depends on having all the players working in the same direction.
ideally, there would be something for everybody on Flixxo, Initially, there would be shorter video services, but down the line, the services would expand to include things like t.v series/ movies, The platform will be user-friendly so that it would be appealing to a broad range of people.

glad to see the newest update from your share ,i trust team is working hard behind project ,just hold my token and  wait next pump
Activity: 336

Activity: 308
here is a great article by one of the community members https://www.reddit.com/r/Flixxo/comments/7szul1/dtube_watch_out_flixxo_is_coming_some_good/
Activity: 193
Activity: 252
AMA with Seth, QUOINE Global Head of Ops and Adrian Garelik, Founder of FLIXXO **Live**

The AMA has now closed, but the AMA video is still available in full at the above link.
Activity: 336
AMA with Seth, QUOINE Global Head of Ops and Adrian Garelik, Founder of FLIXXO **Live**

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello, I see design like Flixxo is very unique and marketing strategy is also interesting. Hope everything works well.
Activity: 308
We are happy to announce that Qryptos exchange will be listing Flixx token starting Friday, March 2nd https://medium.com/@flixxo/qryptos-and-flixxo-an-awesome-journey-d8f01adf2b76
Pages:
Jump to: