Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 14. (Read 42364 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Important update regarding the ASMX token sale on the GBX-GRID. Please refer to our official announcement for more information.  

https://gbx.gi/news/asmx-cancels-token-sale/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
GBX had a large marketing strategy all this summer. But now there is a silence. What news about your project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
UPDATE:

All RKT on the GBX GRID will be swapped to STACS during our scheduled maintenance on Monday 10th December.
Important update regarding scheduled maintenance on the GBX-GRID. Please refer to our official announcement for more information.

https://gbx.gi/news/announcement-grid-platform-maintenance-10th-dec/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Now after watching one post above that Stacs have been updated on CMC I started to search about it. In my secondary wallet two weeks ago I also received stacs but didn't pay attention to it. Now I concluded that it replaced Rock(Rkt). It came in exact 1:1 ratio but I still don't know when I this happen. I have missed some important updates this is obvious seeing this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I don't know why you are taking too long for verification of accounts and their many complaints about the verification for your exchanges. Why don't you simply the certification process because each country has a different restriction for the documents you ask. While other exchanges are accepting our document why don't you accept those?

KYC needed for every traders here? As far as I know investors during ICO phase already passed KYC. But what about new traders?

Exchange platform has different mechanism it required to pass KYC if anyone want to trade there. ICO platform is not linked with this platform I don't think it is hard to pass this procedure even it taking little lobg time as compare with Bittrex and other platforms.
I personally have applied for KYC at GBX, but it is always not accepted, it is very difficult to be accepted there,
 I think for ID cards from Asia it should be added to KYC

Maybe you need to personally send the support ticket because even i faced the same situation in when went verification. I send the documents according to the mentioned procedure and after successfully sending according to their needs i got verified lastly.
Activity: 214
CoinMarketCap has updated the info about STACS:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stacs/

CoinMarketCap has updated RKT to INACTIVE as well:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rock/
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
I don't know why you are taking too long for verification of accounts and their many complaints about the verification for your exchanges. Why don't you simply the certification process because each country has a different restriction for the documents you ask. While other exchanges are accepting our document why don't you accept those?

KYC needed for every traders here? As far as I know investors during ICO phase already passed KYC. But what about new traders?

Exchange platform has different mechanism it required to pass KYC if anyone want to trade there. ICO platform is not linked with this platform I don't think it is hard to pass this procedure even it taking little lobg time as compare with Bittrex and other platforms.
I personally have applied for KYC at GBX, but it is always not accepted, it is very difficult to be accepted there,
Have you written to support, I remember an issue appeared with my local docs too long ago. But this was resolved after I asked for assistance. Personally, I absolutely support kyc requirement.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork

Activity: 250
The GSX Group has joined the Millbrook Accord, a working group that aims to assist the Blockchain Token Association in the promotion of blockchain initiatives

More about it right here: https://gbx.gi/news/gsx-group-joins-millbrook-accord-founding-member/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Poloniex has announced services for institutional investors yesterday. The purpose of referring is to make difference between the two exchanges have similar goals. Gibraltar-based exchange which is built to serve and facilitate institutions and its related investors. I think time has come for GBX to market its platform at global level. I expect better services since preparation and planning here was going on for months specifically to deal with this kind of investors.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 434
I am not sure about your particular case, but it's easy to pass the kyc if you have required documents. The support team always explain the reason if you have been rejected.
Merit: 11
I also do not understand such problems with verification. Companion upload many different documents and each time received a refusal. At the very beginning of the platform launch, there were no such problems

Let's say it is more thorough as the team is having Fiat gateways. If you have problems, tune into the telegram channel for support.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
I also do not understand such problems with verification. Companion upload many different documents and each time received a refusal. At the very beginning of the platform launch, there were no such problems
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Merit: 11
Hey, I store my RKT in IDEX and I bought some during or after the token swap,
And I did not receive full swap of STACS token yet.
What can I do to get them swap fully? Kindly help and advise me

For community members who have bought RKT on IDEX after the token swap on 23rd November, and are enquiring about the swap, please email [email protected] where the team will assess the issue and deal with the matter on a case by case basis. We will verify all available records and if the situation merits, we will absorb the ETH cost incurred in such deals, and acquire back the affected RKT.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey, I store my RKT in IDEX and I bought some during or after the token swap,
And I did not receive full swap of STACS token yet.
What can I do to get them swap fully? Kindly help and advise me

The GBX team are well aware about liquidity and are working on that. Hence why they have added BCH and BSV and are also including tokens from the Grid sales as well. GBX are taking the strides and effort to add more liquidity and variety in trading.

Mate, BCH is just a piece of useless copy of BTC. But the talk about another things. Where is BCH trading? At Binance, Okex, Huobi, Upbit, Bithumb and other popular exchanges. People no need in another one ew exchange for trading by old coins. But they need exchanges for new coins like nOS for example. This coin still not trading at popular exchanges and people will be trade at new exchanges like GBX. They can understand this simple things?
We deeply thank you for the suggestion and will inform the core team about this coin. Be sure that the listing of new cryptocurrencies is the priority.
Pages:
Jump to: