Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 16. (Read 42367 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Attention GBX Community!!

All community members who have bought RKT on IDEX and are enquiring about the swap will have to email [email protected] where the team will assess the issue and deal with the matter on a case by case basis. Thank you
Activity: 406
Another great article by Coindesk capturing the journey of the GSX Group! Read details here:
https://www.coindesk.com/gibraltar-stock-exchange-wins-license-for-blockchain-subsidiary
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Important announcement:

It has come to our attention that individuals are purchasing RKT from IDEX and then private messaging admins for details of the STACS swap.

Please DO NOT purchase RKT as this is no longer a token that is used by GBX and therefore has no utility value.

STACS Tokens are available on the GBX DAX at www.exchange.gbx.gi
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Hey there GBX fans!

Here is the official announcement by Gibraltar Finance regarding the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange License:

http://gibraltarfinance.gi/en/news/gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-awarded-licence-by-gibraltar-financial-services-commission
This update on the channel about STACS tokens (I'm always stressed with such news Grin Grin Grin) Just to make sure, we do not have to register or submit any form to get this on our wallets, right?

Hi there, no forms are needed, may I ask where your tokens are currently kept, in your wallet or on the DAX?

If they are in your wallet please add the token details and our STACS will show Smiley

The STACS contract address is: 0x286708f069225905194673755f12359e6aff6fe1
Decimal places: 18
Ticker: STACS

The news of our License is being well received:

Gibraltar Stock Exchange’s Blockchain Platform Secures Licence From Financial Regulator

https://cointelegraph.com/news/gibraltar-stock-exchanges-blockchain-platform-secures-licence-from-financial-regulator
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
This update on the channel about STACS tokens (I'm always stressed with such news Grin Grin Grin) Just to make sure, we do not have to register or submit any form to get this on our wallets, right?
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange has been granted a license by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission!

Becoming a regulated provider of Distributed Ledger Technology under Gibraltar’s DLT framework is another affirmation of our significant and continued progress throughout 2018.

Learn more about Gibraltar's DLT framework and what this means for the GBX and the wider GSX Group, which is now the first regulated stock exchange group to also own and run a regulated blockchain exchange.

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/the-gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-is-now-licensed-by-the-gibraltar-financial-services-commission-ac2945956002
Really impressive achievement, congrats on this. That's why I'm following the legit projects only. I feel a great pleasure to observe organically growing businesses gaining credibility and adoptions step by step Smiley)
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I have read the plans for the development of GBX, but I do not quite understand what bonuses will rkt token holders have after the introduction of all these ideas?

Please check page 33 of the whitepaper. Actually GBX have a token staking model that allows for a reduction in trading fees. The only thing that the team will not be doing is token burning

is it a only one use case for token? its understandable about burning - can be lead to some legal problems in future in such direction as price manipulation.
if only the GBX token is burned I don't think there is a problem, because GBX has ICO and circulation of course from tokens sold

If the GBX token is not burned, won't that hamper the development of the token itself?
All I know is that ICO burns unsold tokens so that development can be smooth and profitable.
I guess there is a kind of misunderstanding. All tokens have been sold during the original token sale in February. No more tokens should be burned because there was a sold out. And the development of the entire GBX ecosystem goes smoothly and without a break. Smiley

There is miss communication because Iconic Holding team canceled the ICO and they burned their crowd sale due to some reasons. GBX will become very exchange and ICO token listing in the coming days because they got approval from their government sectors.

If the BGX token has been registered and has approval from the local government, this means it is an official token and will certainly get protection, so that many will use BGX tokens to trade comfortably.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
I have read the plans for the development of GBX, but I do not quite understand what bonuses will rkt token holders have after the introduction of all these ideas?

Please check page 33 of the whitepaper. Actually GBX have a token staking model that allows for a reduction in trading fees. The only thing that the team will not be doing is token burning

is it a only one use case for token? its understandable about burning - can be lead to some legal problems in future in such direction as price manipulation.
if only the GBX token is burned I don't think there is a problem, because GBX has ICO and circulation of course from tokens sold

If the GBX token is not burned, won't that hamper the development of the token itself?
All I know is that ICO burns unsold tokens so that development can be smooth and profitable.
I guess there is a kind of misunderstanding. All tokens have been sold during the original token sale in February. No more tokens should be burned because there was a sold out. And the development of the entire GBX ecosystem goes smoothly and without a break. Smiley

There is miss communication because Iconic Holding team canceled the ICO and they burned their crowd sale due to some reasons. GBX will become very exchange and ICO token listing in the coming days because they got approval from their government sectors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Dear Rock Token holders – this is an important and exciting message concerning GBX’s utility token

Last Friday in my CEO Fortnightly statement I updated you on the STACS Protocol.

Our new technology subsidiary, Hashstacs Inc, has developed the STACS protocol which will help create a global leading digital asset platform for the capital markets of the future. A venue where regulated incumbents such as investment banks, exchanges such as GSX and broker-dealers will capitalise on the tremendous potential of tokenised securities including STOs by providing issuers with access to a global liquidity pool within a regulated environment. The proprietary technology, highlighted in recent communications, will encompass the development of the STACS protocol, the integration of the STACS Enterprise Wallet and the implementation of trading platform services.

Welcome to the STACS Token

I am very excited to share this news with you.  As I mentioned in my recent Hashstacs message, not only will GBX’s utility token continue to benefit from the ever-expanding use within the GSX eco-system, which will include GBX, GSX, Juno, as well as other business lines – but it will also be the token which drives the utility within the STACS protocol.  Let me explain.

To make sure our utility token is at the heart of everything we do and with the STACS Protocol coming soon, it is time to create a pathway to the STACS protocol for all our token holders.  Welcome to the STACS Token.

The STACS Token is the GSX Group’s new utility token.  STACS has the SAME utility aspects as RKT, therefore, Sponsor fees, listing fees and trading fees will be paid for in STACS Tokens and all of the current membership aspects of RKT will be enjoyed by STACS holders in exactly the same way.   

The really exciting added utility of the STACS Token will be the reward and staking mechanisms on the STACS Protocol; I will keep you posted in the next few weeks with more details.

As from today, RKT will cease to be the driving force in our eco-system, the new STACS Token will take its place.

The details

RKT will cease to serve in its current form from today. The STACS Token, an upgraded ERC20 token, has replaced RKT as the utility token of our eco-system. 

Today (23rd November 2018) at the first block after 03:00 UTC, we have started allocating STACS Tokens on the Ethereum blockchain, GRID and DAX wallets to all RKT holders.
STACS Tokens are being distributed on a 1 to 1 basis, for example, if you have 10,000 RKT in your Ethereum/GBX Grid/GBX DAX wallet, you will have 10,000 RKTs AND 10,000 STACS Tokens. We are also working with our partners Quoine too to do the same.

We have informed CMC, Coingecko, Quoine, IDEX and Etherscan about the change of GBX’s utility token.

We will enable trading of the STACS Token on the DAX once balances are confirmed.  We expect this to be within 6 hours.

This has been one of the most exciting updates I have had the pleasure of sharing with you.  The continued development of the STACS protocol, the GSX Group eco-system, and the launch of our new utility token; STACS.

Nick Cowan, CEO of GSX Group

PS: if you have any questions please contact our customer service department on [email protected] or ask questions here in our TG Group.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

I recommend to spend a little time and read the white paper, there is a very detailed description of everything, and there are all the answers to your questions.
Activity: 434

Activity: 434

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO

The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange has been granted a license by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission!

Becoming a regulated provider of Distributed Ledger Technology under Gibraltar’s DLT framework is another affirmation of our significant and continued progress throughout 2018.

Learn more about Gibraltar's DLT framework and what this means for the GBX and the wider GSX Group, which is now the first regulated stock exchange group to also own and run a regulated blockchain exchange.

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/the-gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-is-now-licensed-by-the-gibraltar-financial-services-commission-ac2945956002
Dear ROCKers,

The Maecenas ART token is now open for trading on GBX DAX. The trading pairs available are as follows:

ART/USD, ART/BTC, and ART/ETH.

Our CEO Nick Cowan interviewed Marcelo Garcia Casil the CEO of  the decentralised art gallery auction market, to provide some insight on the project.

https://youtu.be/lMsbA3PVmFs
Activity: 250
Dear ROCKers,

Please note that deposit/withdrawal for ALL (except BCH) cryptocurrencies have been enabled with immediate effect!

Hi there, The token is a utility token made specifically for use within the ecosystem. The team also added staking for cheaper trading fees, so, they have added even more utility to it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

Pages:
Jump to: