Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 42. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 10
Hi, everybody. Do you have any information about when the platform will be launched? I heard that this will happen in early June. is it true?

Hey there - Read this recent announcement directly from Nick Cowan below:

The GBX Trading Exchange

I know this is what you have all been waiting for these last few weeks. The team have been working around the clock, and I’m excited to tell you that we are planning for an important system upgrade during the week beginning 4th of June, subject to the results of our internal testing and development in the next 2 weeks. After the upgrade is done, we will have the soft launch of the Beta version of the GBX Digital Assets Exchange! More details will be available closer to that date. We want to thank you all for your patience and for the continued faith in the project. We’ll be rolling the exchange out in stages in line with our original plans, so keep your eyes peeled for more information.

Keep on ROCKing everybody!

Nick Cowan
CEO

On 18th June you will launched beta-version? (4th June + 2 weeks)? Trading pairs will be avaliable in demo or which functions?

A soft beta will roll out after the internal testing and development it appears. More details about the pairs will come near the launch date, same with the functions.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Hi, everybody. Do you have any information about when the platform will be launched? I heard that this will happen in early June. is it true?

The GBX Trading Exchange

I know this is what you have all been waiting for these last few weeks. The team have been working around the clock, and I’m excited to tell you that we are planning for an important system upgrade during the week beginning 4th of June, subject to the results of our internal testing and development in the next 2 weeks. After the upgrade is done, we will have the soft launch of the Beta version of the GBX Digital Assets Exchange! More details will be available closer to that date. We want to thank you all for your patience and for the continued faith in the project. We’ll be rolling the exchange out in stages in line with our original plans, so keep your eyes peeled for more information.

Nick Cowan
CEO

On 18th June you will launched beta-version? (4th June + 2 weeks)? Trading pairs will be avaliable in demo or which functions?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
It is normally Rkt only for early  access but we were give ETH option in this sale due to some constraint in getting RKT
Activity: 406

The GBX Trading Exchange

Nick Cowan
CEO
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 294
Really good news, put on trial testing will be successful and the  exchange will soon work.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Events Round up

Traceto.io has provided a list of events that Cynopsis Solutions and traceto.io will be attending!

https://medium.com/traceto-io/upcoming-events-for-cynopsis-solutions-and-traceto-io-1b6e2021fda2
Activity: 193
GBX exchange initial launch is 04 June so per your comment any ico after this should only allow RKT. Does this mean this ICO is prior to 04 June.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
GBX aims to become the world's first licensed and regulated platform for the sale of tokens and digital exchange assets managed by the regulated European Union stock exchange ("EU").

More specifically, gbx-this is expected to be:

a global marketplace for listing and selling tokens that satisfy the strict due diligence process and the admissibility process set out in the "GBX rules";
exchange of high-quality digital assets, including a market in which issuers of tokens, traders and investors can confidently and reliably participate in a platform where the listed tokens have been subjected to an institution-level approval process.

I understand that the platform "aims ", but when will it work? I'm waiting but the launch does not happen in the previously promised time.

The GBX Trading Exchange

Nick Cowan
CEO
Activity: 294
GBX aims to become the world's first licensed and regulated platform for the sale of tokens and digital exchange assets managed by the regulated European Union stock exchange ("EU").

a global marketplace for listing and selling tokens that satisfy the strict due diligence process and the admissibility process set out in the "GBX rules";
exchange of high-quality digital assets, including a market in which issuers of tokens, traders and investors can confidently and reliably participate in a platform where the listed tokens have been subjected to an institution-level approval process.

I understand that the platform "aims ", but when will it work? I'm waiting but the launch does not happen in the previously promised time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Dear ROCKers,

Traceto.io and Cynopsis Solutions is excited to introduce the latest partner Midas Protocol ! Midas Protocol is an emerging blockchain solutions company that creates an intelligent tool for everyone to manage, invest, trade, exchange and spend crypto-assets.

Read up more about this partnership at:  https://medium.com/traceto-io/introducing-cynopsis-solutions-and-traceto-io-latest-partner-midas-protocol-2e676e9d916e
Activity: 434
Philip Young, Marketing and Business Development Director for the GBX, spoke at the Blockchain Reserve meetup in London. His talk focused on how the GBX aims to build a new era in token sales. See our post below for the review 🤘

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/gbx-invited-to-speak-at-the-blockchain-reserve-event-in-london-53b0decedb2b
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
Come and see us! You can find a list of confirmed future events we'll attend on our site here under events tab: https://gbx.gi/
Activity: 266
Merit: 15

Activity: 392
What’s the minimum contribution for Traceto? I already deposit my GBX with over $1000 Worth RKT but I don’t want spend all

Everything you need to know is here:
https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/everything-you-need-to-know-about-traceto-ios-token-sale-on-the-gbx-grid-updated-cc3ab85392fe
Merit: 500
What’s the minimum contribution for Traceto? I already deposit my GBX with over $1000 Worth RKT but I don’t want spend all
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Philip Young, Marketing and Business Development Director for the GBX, spoke at the Blockchain Reserve meetup in London. His talk focused on how the GBX aims to build a new era in token sales. See our post below for the review 🤘

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/gbx-invited-to-speak-at-the-blockchain-reserve-event-in-london-53b0decedb2b … #CryptoHarbour #ICO
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
we are excitedly waiting for the exchange service to be active. after this update I think that the price of RKT will come to very good places. also traceto.io was a very important step.
Great news from the GBX Team!

Stryking to Launch Their STRKYZ Token Through the GBX Grid! You can check out the blog post here:

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/stryking-to-launch-their-strkyz-token-through-the-gbx-grid-473e48a182df
Good news, it's very nice to see such projects on the platform.

All projects that pass the stage of sale through the platform will be added to the GBX exchanger? And when is it planned to launch its own exchanger?

The team have been working around the clock, and I’m excited to tell you that we are planning for an important system upgrade during the week beginning 4th of June, subject to the results of our internal testing and development.

After the upgrade is done, we will have the soft launch of the Beta version of the GBX Digital Assets Exchange! More details will be available closer to that date. We want to thank you all for your patience and for the continued faith in the project. We’ll be rolling the exchange out in stages in line with our original plans, so keep your eyes peeled for more information.
Pages:
Jump to: