Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform - page 45. (Read 42397 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
But this is not mean exchange. This is just ICO. A lot of site have ICO. (like leekico for example, they had NKT and Thekey ICO). But GBX promised own exchange. Its not the same thing.

Yes GBX exchange is in the works. See the roadmap for more detail: gbx.gi

Just watched site and whitepaper and cant find roadmap. At which page roadmap in whitepaper? And when exchange launch?

You can find the roadmap here https://gbx.gi/token-sales/ We plan to have an announcement on the launch of the exchange very soon. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thank you, now find the roadmap. It says that GBX exchange launch between Q1 and Q2 2018. I hope in this month (May) ?  Roll Eyes
Then we should have news abou it soon. I guess they will say something about this before launching it.

We have been working hard with our partners at Quoine on getting everything ready to deliver our GBX exchange enhanced with Worldbook. After numerous meetings and communications, we now realize there will inevitably be a delay to our target date of the end of April - but please believe me when I say we are dedicating everything we’ve got at opening the best possible platform for our users, so keep the faith!
Already came mid-may, but the team has no information about the launch of the platform. I hope that the platform will be operational by the end of may or early June.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
But this is not mean exchange. This is just ICO. A lot of site have ICO. (like leekico for example, they had NKT and Thekey ICO). But GBX promised own exchange. Its not the same thing.

Just watched site and whitepaper and cant find roadmap. At which page roadmap in whitepaper? And when exchange launch?

You can find the roadmap here https://gbx.gi/token-sales/ We plan to have an announcement on the launch of the exchange very soon. Please stay tuned for updates.

Thank you, now find the roadmap. It says that GBX exchange launch between Q1 and Q2 2018. I hope in this month (May) ?  Roll Eyes
Then we should have news abou it soon. I guess they will say something about this before launching it.

We have been working hard with our partners at Quoine on getting everything ready to deliver our GBX exchange enhanced with Worldbook. After numerous meetings and communications, we now realize there will inevitably be a delay to our target date of the end of April - but please believe me when I say we are dedicating everything we’ve got at opening the best possible platform for our users, so keep the faith!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Activity: 826
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Last week GBX held an event for sponsor firms to network and talk shop, it was covered by GBC and Ros Astengo interviewed our CEO Nick Cowan whilst covering the event.

https://www.gbc.gi/news/gbx-hosts-first-sponsor-firm-summit
Activity: 392
Can i receive some tokens for free? Check my ether adress in my account!

You get 1 free RKT when you join the platform
Merit: 250
Can i receive some tokens for free? Check my ether adress in my account!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 157
Dear Community,
Here's a full list of all the members in the GBXGrid Sponsor Firm network. Watch this space, as we have many more exciting announcements to come as support for the CryptoHarbour continues to grow around the world.
https://gbx.gi/gbx-sponsor-firm/
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
The expectation will be justified! Already actively unfolds the first ICO - Traceto.io - also high expectations from the next grid platform launches.
When will there be announcements of new ICO?
First need to successfully complete the first ico before starting the second one. In practice, technical deficiencies can be found, or simply the team decides to improve something
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
The expectation will be justified! Already actively unfolds the first ICO - Traceto.io - also high expectations from the next grid platform launches.
When will there be announcements of new ICO?
Activity: 406

Activity: 165
David Wang, our Executive Director ( Asia) was on the panel today at the GBX Co-Organised True Global Ventures: Disruption in Financial Services event in Hong Kong. The opening address was delivered by Dušan Stojanović, Director and Founder of True Global Ventures, with a fireside chat by Tim Draper.
http://www.trueglobalventures.com/hong-kong-10-may-2018.html
Activity: 826
Nick Cowan, CEO of GBX, addressing the Sponsor Firm Summit this morning, going through the GBX Grid listing process.

Activity: 434
Our first Sponsor Firm summit is underway this morning in Gibraltar. A fantastic occasion to bring the network together to continue building the best crypto harbour.

A lot of work is doing behind the scenes and the platform was launched and more functions will be rolled out during this month. As it was mentioned earlier a lot of new functions will be rolling out over the next few weeks. Try to understand that the conferences is a part of marketing and meeting which are extremely important. And meanwhile the big development team is working to deliver fully-functional platform as soon as possible. As you may know the team have a great experience in this kind of business. So, wait a little bit and we will rock you!

thanks for your detailed reply paskal
i am happy to be a token holder of GBX

This post was at 9th April. But now is May... They delayed with exchange launch? When launch happen? And what about news listing?
On June 8, the first ICO traceto will be held on the platform. This will be an important step in the development of the platform. But information about the full launch of the platform is not yet known.

Activity: 546
GIF by SOCIFI

To make the price move, you need a lot of work and lay a strong foundation for further development. What the team is doing now. And the people want to have haypas and iks.
People always want to make a profit as quickly as possible. This is the specificity of this market. The risks are high, but the profits should be high
Activity: 476

To make the price move, you need a lot of work and lay a strong foundation for further development. What the team is doing now. And the people want to have haypas and iks.
Pages:
Jump to: