Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol. - page 55. (Read 47810 times)

Activity: 703
Merit: 500
I have a technical question: How does Sharpe capital utilize blockchain technology? As in where does it apply the technology? (Except for ownership of tokens)
I think the sharpe capital is like a Dapp developed based on blockchain technology, so the ownership of tokens is the most obvious factor. I do not know if there is any other more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I have a technical question: How does Sharpe capital utilize blockchain technology? As in where does it apply the technology? (Except for ownership of tokens)
From the team on Telegram:
"From a technical perspective, each users proof-of-work, stake, and reputation will be stored on the blockchain, maintaining an immutable record of their performance. ETH service fees are paid to our users using smart contracts.

We are also developing a trustless ledger to replace Sharpe.fund (this is ~80% complete), in which every position we take is recorded, encrypted, on the blockchain. When we close a position, the private key is automatically released by the trustless ledger service and the details of the position will be visible to all. This prevents a 'malicious actor' from manipulating our books, ensuring trust In Sharpe through trustless technology Smiley. Our Trustless Ledger Technology is also a product that we will offer to other funds, both in crypto, and as an auditing tool for hedge funds and institutional funds. There's a more technical description in our white paper and a description of the bad practices in recent history that led to catastrophes that our ledger would have prevented (For example, Nick Leeson manipulating the error account at Barings when he lost so much that the bank collapsed)" https://t.me/sharpecapital/11545
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Hi, I'm trying to transfer my SHP tokens to my ledger wallet but it always says that is an invalid transaction. Can you help me?

Please wait till after the token sale has ended February 5th.
we can’t move the token before the token sale over?

Yes they will not be released to move around till then. Are you using MEW?
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Hi, I'm trying to transfer my SHP tokens to my ledger wallet but it always says that is an invalid transaction. Can you help me?

we can’t move the token before the token sale over?
Activity: 70
Activity: 1330
I wondered if anyone (team or others) had any advice on how to approach using the alpha platform? How far back to you go when looking at news? Are there articles from certain sources that you find more reliable than others? To what extent (if any) are you referencing with other sources of data - about the company?

The Team is working on refining and gathering more news sources and they're planning to incorporate another view with sector-wide news so that users can see asset-specific news in a wider context.
Activity: 308
I wondered if anyone (team or others) had any advice on how to approach using the alpha platform? How far back to you go when looking at news? Are there articles from certain sources that you find more reliable than others? To what extent (if any) are you referencing with other sources of data - about the company?
Activity: 390
Hey everyone, have you tried the alpha yet? If not register here @ https://alpha.sharpe.capital/
And if you have already we also invite everyone to join our telegram group and let us know what you think, the team would love to hear your thoughts.

https://t.me/sharpecapital

I have a quick question: As the ETH rate is rising, would I change my buy price (in eth) in accordance with the current price (keeping the $ paid per coin the same)?

No, standard rate is still the same.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

At the moment you can't perform this action after the finish of this ICO you will be able to move them anywhere. Now Alpha version is out you can take part into this.
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
This is a very good project, I don't understand why it is not getting much hype, looking at how few pages of comments we have in this thread. It deserves more.

They had $8m in comitments from people but then eth bull rum so people backed out. Once the first payment is paid I'm sure more people will be buying.

Even I was expecting it to be sold out in seconds after seeing the 8 million waiting list for the presale.I don't know what went wrong after that and the sale is proceeding at a slow rate now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I have a quick question: As the ETH rate is rising, would I change my buy price (in eth) in accordance with the current price (keeping the $ paid per coin the same)?
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
This is a very good project, I don't understand why it is not getting much hype, looking at how few pages of comments we have in this thread. It deserves more.

You are right, I have read the whitepaper and investigated the dev team, and I chose to join in the signature bounty campaign because I think this project is promising, also their alpha version product is alive, just try and you will love it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

They had $8m in comitments from people but then eth bull rum so people backed out. Once the first payment is paid I'm sure more people will be buying.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Hey guys, keep in mind that the token sale will last until February 5th! https://medium.com/@sharpecapital/shp-token-sale-now-open-until-february-1a10f8c5bd0
Has everyone been keeping up do date with Sharpe Capital? You can see new articles on Reddit too! https://www.reddit.com/r/SharpeCapital/new/
Pages:
Jump to: