Pages:
Author

Topic: [ENDED][SHP] Sharpe Capital - Sentiment & Financial Protocol. - page 52. (Read 47810 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Check out the medium when you guys get a chance: https://medium.com/sharpecapital
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Tried the Sharpe Capital's Alpha yet? Have feedback or doubts? Feel free to check in with the Team at https://t.me/sharpecapital
I think the tokensale should not have been so extended, if the dates were precise the funding could have gone faster, im still positive about the project and the team, i hope they will take the project forward.

Thanks for your input and support! The team will take this into consideration.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think the tokensale should not have been so extended, if the dates were precise the funding could have gone faster, im still positive about the project and the team, i hope they will take the project forward.
yes i agree with you mr ease. 1605 is already more than one million dollars. so i dont think so you must call it like they just raised a little.

but anyway, where did you get that amount of eth? cause anywhere i search in site, i couldnt find that though.

You can check the token sale amounts on top of the website: https://sharpe.capital/
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
After checking the status on the website, there is only 1605 ETH raised, seems not too much. So what is the minium number and what about the unsold tokens?
If I remember it right there is no minimum and they will utilize whatever funds they will be able to raised, the team are very optimistic with this project and if the amount raised will not improve that much, I believe they will find a way to make this a successful project. Let's wait until the end of ICO, as there are more days remaining, I believe there is still chance that they will raise a good amount.

Thank you for your information, I am on my holiday for a long time and it seems I lost a lot of important information here, I will keep supporting this project until the ICO is over.

Thats still well over 1mil. This ico has been going on for quite some time1605 is still a fairly decent amount with ethereum making some moves. 1k and beyond looks like where its heading.

yes i agree with you mr ease. 1605 is already more than one million dollars. so i dont think so you must call it like they just raised a little.

but anyway, where did you get that amount of eth? cause anywhere i search in site, i couldnt find that though.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Sharpe Capital - Earn Ether for Market Insight

"Learn more about our crowd-sourced sentiment platform:
earn Ether in exchange for your opinion about equity markets and Blockchain assets.
Backed by multiple revenue streams, payments are issued to SHP holders on a quarterly basis."

=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9XgB_o66P0

Thanks for sharing Jcga!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Sharpe Capital - Earn Ether for Market Insight

"Learn more about our crowd-sourced sentiment platform:
earn Ether in exchange for your opinion about equity markets and Blockchain assets.
Backed by multiple revenue streams, payments are issued to SHP holders on a quarterly basis."

=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9XgB_o66P0

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
After checking the status on the website, there is only 1605 ETH raised, seems not too much. So what is the minium number and what about the unsold tokens?
If I remember it right there is no minimum and they will utilize whatever funds they will be able to raised, the team are very optimistic with this project and if the amount raised will not improve that much, I believe they will find a way to make this a successful project. Let's wait until the end of ICO, as there are more days remaining, I believe there is still chance that they will raise a good amount.

Thank you for your information, I am on my holiday for a long time and it seems I lost a lot of important information here, I will keep supporting this project until the ICO is over.

Thats still well over 1mil. This ico has been going on for quite some time1605 is still a fairly decent amount with ethereum making some moves. 1k and beyond looks like where its heading.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Its a crazy world when a stock just adds the words blockchain in it and they pump. very dangerous and brings the regulators to attention.

That isn't that small of an amount to be honest, there was an ICO this past month that managed to raise 2 ETH only (I won't say names) needless to say though that that was a small amount of ETH raised. Sharpe Capital will be fine

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 202
Merit: 100

That isn't that small of an amount to be honest, there was an ICO this past month that managed to raise 2 ETH only (I won't say names) needless to say though that that was a small amount of ETH raised. Sharpe Capital will be fine
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hey guys,

This article may interest folks here as Sharpe has been mentioned in it!  Grin

"4 ways the everyday internet user can earn from the blockchain" | The Next Web

What conditions need to be fulfilled to join your platform as an analyst of the markets?

You only need to hold some SHP
Hello guys, still not received the competition prize, when are these being posted?
Should be today. Winners will  be DM'd on Telegram  with the transaction ID and details on how to sign up for the alpha platform to earn ETH, if you haven’t already.
Activity: 294
What conditions need to be fulfilled to join your platform as an analyst of the markets?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello guys, still not received the competition prize, when are these being posted?

Team is very strong and they are doing very well for bootstrapping a business. Check out sharpe.fund

Thanks for your support!
Pages:
Jump to: