Pages:
Author

Topic: England Championship Prediction Thread... - page 5. (Read 17341 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fulham are currently just two points away from the play off position and they face Ipswich town who always manage to concede when they face Fulham, I am betting for a win for Fulham .
Brighton and Hove are currently unbeaten in their last five games against Quens Park Rangers  and thats with three win and two draws, I am betting for an away win or draw for Brighton and Hove.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
home games are sure wins, more or less

both still 0-0, still time to place bets
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Burton were only beaten once for their last 8 matches, they have their best form in this season now. Newcastle wasted so many chance to completely throw away their toughest opponent, Brighton. Here come another chance again, I think Newcastle will work their ass off to win this game. Even Burton have their own best form, won't be enough to hold this game. Newcastle -1.5 @ 2.08
Huddersfield who are currently at play off spot faces Norwich city at home.Huddersfield always manage to concede when they face Norwich and they score more than 2 goals n their last five encounter.
I am rooting for Newcastle victory today when they face Burton Albion later today, By winning they will top the table once again and thus automatically qualifying for the English Premier League next season.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I will take Brighton with confidence they have to win this match against Birmingham. The situation is into league is going very close that is why I have simply straight bet on home team and I hope it will win this match.
Barnsley and Cardiff City have just a point separating them. I am betting both team score in this game. or a home win or draw for Barnsley.
Wolverhampton wanderers are currently unbeaten in their last four games against Nottingham Forest, they have won twice and drew the remaining two. I will be tipping Wolves for a Home Win or Draw in this game.
Reading are vying for play off spot and they face Relegation threatened Blackburn, I will go for both team scoring in the game
Leeds United are currently in the Premier League play off position as they vie for a return to the Premier League next season, I am going for Under 2.5 goals in their game between Brentford.
Derby are currently unbeaten in their last 3 games against Fulham, I am going for a home win or Draw for the Derby County.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Going on to place on 3 games today have some doubts about it but will play them

Aston Villa - QPR, here will go for over 1.5 goals
Brighton - Birmingham, Brighton win at least they can be first till newcastle plays
Derby - Fulham, good performance from both team will go for here both team to score
Ipswich Town are currently winless in their last five games with four draws and one lost, Wigan are with a single win and four losses in their last five games and i am confident to say that Ipswich will break their winless streak with a home win against Wigan who are doomed to be relegated.
Seven out of seven times Preston North End always scores first when they face Bristol City, I am confident to go for that option only in this game. You can also go for Under 2.5 goals as well.
Second place Brighton and Hove Albion who together with Newcastle are going to get a straight qualification to the EPL next season faces Birmingham City at home, Birmingham City are currently winless in their last five games, losing two and drawing their last three games. Statistics shows that they haven't beaten Brighton since 2014 and am sure they cant beat them today too. I am going for a straight win for Brighton and Hove Albion.
Bottom of the table Rotherham United faces Sheffield Wednesday who are just a point away from the Championship play off spot, Rotherham United have lost all of their last five games and am tempted to say that this game may be one of them, Sheffield Wednesday on the other have won just once drawn twice and lost two of the last five games with their last win coming a exactly a month ago. Maybe they win games once a month. I think i will go for a win or draw for Sheffield Wednesday.
I am going for both teams scoring in the game between Aston Villa and Queens Park Rangers.Five out of Seven Teams it happens, I will also go for a home win for Aston villa, They are currently on a three game winning streak and have lost just one game out of their last five games.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Reading - Leeds this match will be very entertaining both teams are into good shape. I pick under 2.5 goals for this game because Leeds is on away but at the moment it looking more stronger than host side so this match will get very close end maybe draw will be final result.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I going on two games and both will go on wins

Newcastle - Wigan, Newcastle to win and over 1.5 goals
Preston - Nottingham, Preston to win and maybe for second not placed it yet going to both team to score
Pages:
Jump to: