Pages:
Author

Topic: England Championship Prediction Thread... - page 8. (Read 17341 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2017, 10:15:15 PM
Wigan vs Sheffield:

Will be kinda hard to predict, because Wigan has lots of new players and the question is, will they integrate well enough to play at full force? I think the answer probably will be no and Sheffield United will get all 3 points, also both teams to score , considering that Wigan scored at least twice in their previous 4 games
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 28, 2017, 11:14:53 AM
Aston Villa vs Preston
Hoping Aston Villa to win and improve ratings, I bet for this match aston villa wins. Total over 2.5 goals

Norwich vs Birmingham
I am not sure this is will many goals, so I bet under 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 28, 2017, 10:38:49 AM
From all games i picked one

Norwich vs Birmingham, plying over 2.5 goals and both teams to score
Activity: 854
January 28, 2017, 09:19:56 AM
I set the following bets for today Championship game day:

Norwich vs Birmingham => Both teams to score
Preston vs Ipswich Town => Total over 2.5 goals
January 21, 2017, 10:26:50 AM
My picks for today's Championship matches:

Blackburn vs Birmingham => Total under 2.5 goals
Aston Villa vs Preston => Total under 2.5 goals
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
January 16, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
Stoke City will be facing Manchester United and i do expect Stoke City to keep the same side they had in the last game against Sunderland and with the form Manchester United is having and with the goal scoring ability of Zlatan Ibrahimovic i do expect Manchester United to win the game.
January 14, 2017, 09:47:47 AM
I am here again trying my luck with Championship. Today I've picked the following bets:

Birmingham vs Nottingham Forest => Birmingham win
Preston vs Brighton => Brighton win
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
January 14, 2017, 02:18:10 AM
Judging by how Newcastle is faring, I can see that Benitez isn't exactly having an easy time at the Championship.  One would mostly think he's gonna own everyone over there and be up ahead by at least 10 points or something.  Anyhow I hope they get promoted.  That's another elite manager added to the EPL.
legendary
Activity: 980
January 13, 2017, 11:14:55 AM
Today's match can be called derby

Leeds - Derby , odd are good for both team but here i will go for bigger odds on home team, but wont place bet on win will go on goals here both team to score. This is good option cuz in last several meetings they always ended with goals.
both teams have good results during for home matches or for away matches and honestly a bit difficult to find which teams will win in this match because i considers both teams too equally strong however i just look into their head to head statistics that the results from the previous matches almost always more than 2 goals so for this match i would pick over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 13, 2017, 08:20:01 AM
Today's match can be called derby

Leeds - Derby , odd are good for both team but here i will go for bigger odds on home team, but wont place bet on win will go on goals here both team to score. This is good option cuz in last several meetings they always ended with goals.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 13, 2017, 04:50:47 AM
Aston Villa suffered the most in my opinion, Jonathan Kodjia have directly involved in Aston Villa's 38.5% goals in the championship league. Even though the African Cup only take a month time, but if he go out there and injure himself, that will be a big blow for Aston Villa, they can't barely survive in the league, without him would be more harder, 2 time relegation in a row is possible.
legendary
Activity: 1148
January 13, 2017, 04:02:36 AM
After more than half a season, we can say that Newcastle and Brighton,respectively best attack and best defense, seem much higher than other teams and most likely will go easily in the Premier League.
The third team that can get in the premier league can be between Leeds and Reading.
legendary
Activity: 980
January 12, 2017, 01:43:37 PM
Here are the players who will leave for the Cup of Africa: (10 players)

ASTON VILLA: Jonathan Kodjia
BARNSLEY: Andy Yiadom
BIRMINGHAM: Jacques Maghoma
FUHLAM: Floyd Ayité, Neeskens Kebano
NEWCASTLE: Christian Atsu, Mohamed Diamé, Chancel Mbemba
NORWICH: Youssuf Mulumbu
WOLVERHAMPTON: Romain Saïss

The most "unlucky" teams are Newcastle (3 players) and Fuhlam (2 players)

for newcastle Christian Atsu and Mohamed Diamé is important players even not always be played for every match but they almost playing regularly in the team however i think Benitez was prepared with this situation so nothing to worry because i think losing these players for temporarily will have not big effect for team performance
legendary
Activity: 1148
January 11, 2017, 05:34:41 PM
Here are the players who will leave for the Cup of Africa: (10 players)

ASTON VILLA: Jonathan Kodjia
BARNSLEY: Andy Yiadom
BIRMINGHAM: Jacques Maghoma
FUHLAM: Floyd Ayité, Neeskens Kebano
NEWCASTLE: Christian Atsu, Mohamed Diamé, Chancel Mbemba
NORWICH: Youssuf Mulumbu
WOLVERHAMPTON: Romain Saïss

The most "unlucky" teams are Newcastle (3 players) and Fuhlam (2 players)
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 02, 2017, 07:53:38 AM
I think that the game Leeds vs Rotherham will end in both teams to score yes. Usually when the odd is 1.50 for the favorite in an England lower league it's always like that, the underdog always scores so I think we will see a good both teams to score yes this afternoon and the odd is great for such bet at 1.91.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
January 02, 2017, 07:48:33 AM
It's good to take Newcastle United for today clash there is good chance for them to beat Blackburn. Now this league turned into exiting encounter top teams are going very close so there is huge pressure on visitor side to perform more entertaining.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 02, 2017, 07:36:49 AM
Brighton is the toughest team in Championship,
 I wont be surprised if they beat Fulham.
 My opinion is Fulham 1-2 Brighton
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
January 02, 2017, 07:30:32 AM
Blackburn vs Newcastle Utd : Bet for Newcastle to win .
Cardiff vs Aston Villa : Bet for Aston Villa to win .
Fulham vs Brighton : Bet for both teams to score .
Bristol City vs Reading : Bet for score away over 1.5 goals.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
December 31, 2016, 07:42:46 AM
Preston vs Sheff Wed : I expect an interesting game with goals from each side. Sheffield Wed are in a better shape lately.while Preston are jsut having average results but they will be playing at home and that can be in their advantage but it’s Sheffield who in the top six in the table and they will won't to stay there as they will be playing Promotion play offs if they managed to stay their so they will have to be looking for a win but i'm going with both teams to score because i think we will see both teams scoring tonight.
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
December 29, 2016, 08:58:55 PM
Two matches today here

Aston Villa - Leeds
Rotherham - Burton

Don't know how will end second game but first is good one former Premier League teams are playing once again, both team have good performance in last several games scoring 2 goals on matches so my bet goes on both teams to score. Don't believe that this game will end up with no goals.

I will pass the second game, and I will go for Aston Villa vs Leeds.
Both teams seem to be doing well, but Aston Villa got some easy teams on last games, so even Leeds is playing away, I will go for them.
I will stay on the draw or away though, because the odds are good enough, for the risk I'm taking.

Aston Villa v Leeds
Draw or Away @ 1.73

Wow man, your prediction is right. The final score Aston Villa vs Leeds is 1-1 draw. Luckly i have bet on both teams to score and for Rotherdam match also pick both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. A good day for me.
Pages:
Jump to: