Pages:
Author

Topic: Enigma Hacked; Over $470,000 in Ethereum Stolen - page 5. (Read 3701 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Gutted was thinking of investing in Enigma. I wonder if the ICO will still go ahead or if the reputation damage now is too much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I knew about the recent coin dash hack, I had no idea there were more hacks, and for more money.

Though from what I read the coindash could have been an inside job.
Activity: 560
This is the worst news day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I wonder how the hackers are going to cash out all these stolen ETH though Huh
That isn't difficult to cash out, he can hack is more difficult than cashing out. There are many exchangers that accept. The account isn't tracked and anonyomous. He can split the money into some wallets, than sent to exchanger and change to XMR or Dash or coins that not leave track, After that everything will not be trackable
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
I'm very shocked at what happens to the enigma and this is very bad news for everyone who has been involved in it, I'm still shocked that a company has been hacked and stolen a lot of money, whether the hacker can be traced and found? This is a huge loss for the enigma. Cry
Activity: 322
I wonder how the hackers are going to cash out all these stolen ETH though Huh
Activity: 574
Very bad news, unexpected enigma hack project to reach a total of $ 470,000 in Ethereum, I am following bounty does not seem to get anything from this project, also sorrow for this incident.
Activity: 140
Maybe stop using centralized shit like website based ICOs and slack.

Dumb, lazy and greedy ICO gamblers deserve crap like this.

If it's stolen yeah they deserve it but these stolen news are popping a lot of these days I'm starting to think that they are just playing "we got hacked" card while posting a picture on Instagram from the new island they bought.
Activity: 454
Is this the same as coindash ?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Maybe stop using centralized shit like website based ICOs and slack.

Dumb, lazy and greedy ICO gamblers deserve crap like this.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
once again.  Roll Eyes More Ethereum Stolen!

An unknown hacker has so far stolen more than $471,000 worth of Ethereum—one of the most popular and increasingly valuable cryptocurrencies—in yet another Ethereum hack that hit the popular cryptocurrency investment platform, Enigma.

http://thehackernews.com/2017/08/enigma-cryptocurrency-hack.html?m=1

This incident marks as the fifth Ethereum hack within two months, following a theft of:
$8.4 Million worth of Ethereum during Veritaseum's Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
$32 Million worth of Ethereum from Parity's Ethereum Wallet accounts.
$7 Million worth of Ether during the hack of Israeli startup CoinDash's ICO.
$1 Million worth of Ether and Bitcoins heist in cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb.
Pages:
Jump to: