Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 45. (Read 101020 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Keep it up guys, like the progress you done! 2018 is the year of ENJ Cheesy

Damn! Enjin is on fire, things are looking up nice for enjin, suddenly price is pumping, looking good for investors since ending of ico, is there a good reason for the sudden rise, any Ann upcoming? Hope from now is better and steady rise to 2018  Wink like the look of my portfolio right now Grin

Whats in your portfolio then?

I have 88,200 enjin coins
1.2 Bitcoins
60,975 SPARC coins
33,500 coins in TokenLAB
20,500 coins in Datum
100 coins in Expanse
555 coins in Finshi

2018 WILL be a Vintage year!!

I like my portfolio too. I expect big things from all of them.  Not specifying quantities.

Coins:
Bitcoin  (bitcoin gold free money, will probably convert to one of the below)
Eth
Dash
Stellar (XLM)

Tokens:
Enj
VIU (free air drop)

Was going to buy a few kitties, but the price ramped to quickly too soon for me. I'll pick some up with the price crashes in a week or two.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Damn! Enjin is on fire, things are looking up nice for enjin, suddenly price is pumping, looking good for investors since ending of ico, is there a good reason for the sudden rise, any Ann upcoming? Hope from now is better and steady rise to 2018  Wink like the look of my portfolio right now Grin

Whats in your portfolio then?

I have 88,200 enjin coins
1.2 Bitcoins
60,975 SPARC coins
33,500 coins in TokenLAB
20,500 coins in Datum
100 coins in Expanse
555 coins in Finshi

2018 WILL be a Vintage year!!
Activity: 16
Yes! Once it will be added on other exchanges, marketcap and price will grow even more!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I hope everyone is happy with the price rise today. This is just the beginning. 
What a surprise from Enjcoin!Honestly I forgot about this coin right after ico.Good to see it has recovered to ico price 5 cents.
legendary

Yea. I wonder if the article on Enjin and Kitties had something to do with it.
legendary
tell me why shall I invest in this coin ??

This is not a coin, ENJ is ERC-20 token. I don't know why they call it coin, quite misleading.

"coin" is a generic term for Money as well. You could think of the Enjoin Coin as virtual in game money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
tell me why shall I invest in this coin ??

This is not a coin, ENJ is ERC-20 token. I don't know why they call it coin, quite misleading.
Activity: 43
My previous message -->
Once raiden networks full version of microRaiden is launched on Ethereum, all this issues gonna disappear like magic! Which probably going to happen within a month. They already have the bug-bounty version live on Ethereum main-net at the moment.
Enjin will start flying then...time to accumulate as much as you can now guys!

Then a quick update from WitekRadomski  -->
We've put together an article explaining some of Enjin Coin's optimizations. We also have some other tricks we're working on but they will be discussed in the future!

Enjin Coin Leading Innovation in Blockchain Based Game Design
CryptoKitties have clogged the network. Here’s how Enjin Coin’s original architecture is designed to solve this problem.

https://blog.enjincoin.io/enjin-coin-leading-innovation-in-blockchain-based-game-design-eb9cd44fd2e8

Read the state Chanel bit from the blogpost.. get it?? Can you see all the solutions laid out right under ur nose? If you are smart enough it should be clear to you as daylight. if you have any doubt about scalability and cost.... all the answers are right there.. can you see that enjin is dirt cheap at the moment? May be time to start accumulating? If you can't figure it out by now, then perhaps you don't deserve the future gains..  Grin  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Simple. Elegant. Fast. Smart and of course secure. These words helped shape Enjin Wallet.
https://twitter.com/enjin/status/937450678900928512
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
+54%....something is moving!!!!!! Minecraft? new plugin???
Possible reason, good to see some decent price correction...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
+54%....something is moving!!!!!! Minecraft? new plugin???
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Enjin Coin have good potential , So holding is a key to success.
Activity: 5
still far below ICO price, what can I do ?

buy buy buy
can you tell me what was ico price of Enjin token? i didnt find it anywhere.

its around 5 c.

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

buy buy buy
can you tell me what was ico price of Enjin token? i didnt find it anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 51
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Yes. Maybe not in 2018 but in 2019 it is a big possibility.

do you think enj could reach 1 usd?
Pages:
Jump to: