Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 46. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
do you think enj could reach 1 usd?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
is it real that enj will start a partnership with minecraft?
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
tell me why shall I invest in this coin ??
that really depends on why you're looking to invest, you'll have to share a bit more about yourself to trufuly answer this question.
are you looking for a quick flip, an investment, something you can use, ...? and more.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
Earn it
tell me why shall I invest in this coin ??
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!
We've put together an article explaining some of Enjin Coin's optimizations. We also have some other tricks we're working on but they will be discussed in the future!

Enjin Coin Leading Innovation in Blockchain Based Game Design
CryptoKitties have clogged the network. Here’s how Enjin Coin’s original architecture is designed to solve this problem.

https://blog.enjincoin.io/enjin-coin-leading-innovation-in-blockchain-based-game-design-eb9cd44fd2e8
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Ok, i understand its possible to do internal transactions trough enj wallet. I cant understand why Max isnt completely dissolving about this right here.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
With that system it is not good to handle with small amounts, CEO could you give a statement instead of posting pictures of your enjin girls Cheesy
Once raiden networks full version of microRaiden is launched on Ethereum, all this issues gonna disappear like magic! Which probably going to happen within a month. They already have the bug-bounty version live on Ethereum main-net at the moment.
Enjin will start flying then...time to accumulate as much as you can now guys!
Activity: 62
It should be a fixed fee of 1% or 2% relative to the price of the Item. In micro cases the fee should be micro either.

I also dont understand the low price on binance?? I paid more for this coin in the Token Sale with bonus..

As far as I know, with ERC-tokens you'll need to pay fee as an ETH, so everytime you wan't to buy game item with ENJ, you'll need to have some ETH as well for the fee. Nowadays when Ethereum's quite bloated, fees are rising.

There's no way to have fixed fee in Ethereum chain, or you transaction will never be there.

With that system it is not good to handle with small amounts, CEO could you give a statement instead of posting pictures of your enjin girls Cheesy
Activity: 364
It should be a fixed fee of 1% or 2% relative to the price of the Item. In micro cases the fee should be micro either.

I also dont understand the low price on binance?? I paid more for this coin in the Token Sale with bonus..

As far as I know, with ERC-tokens you'll need to pay fee as an ETH, so everytime you wan't to buy game item with ENJ, you'll need to have some ETH as well for the fee. Nowadays when Ethereum's quite bloated, fees are rising.

There's no way to have fixed fee in Ethereum chain, or you transaction will never be there.
Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

should yes, but is it?
Activity: 62

enjincoin 2.5 cents

fee: 50 cents....

I need clearance on that, If thats the case we have a problem.

50:2.5 is 20 enjin coins.

Then still it will cost 2x if 20 ejc r spend.

60 enj is $1,50

fee: 0,50

If 60 r spend its still 25% fee...

300 sat is just ridiculous for such a coin, imho

Which coin do you mean? This is Enjin forum and Enjin is not a coin but Ethereum token.

Can somebody tell me what kind of fees takes place when transacting with ENJ? I mean if I use ENJ ie. purchasing item in some game do I pay standard ETH fee(~$0,50) every time? In that case it doesn't suit very well it's use case for micro transactions.

If people will pay tx fees to buy/sell virtual kittens... why not for virtual game items?

Those virtual kittens might be much more valuable and scarce, but virtual game items don't. If I wan't to buy game item for 0,20€ it's untenable to pay 0,50€ fee, but if I'm going to buy 100€ kitten then that fee is fine.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Which coin do you mean? This is Enjin forum and Enjin is not a coin but Ethereum token.

Can somebody tell me what kind of fees takes place when transacting with ENJ? I mean if I use ENJ ie. purchasing item in some game do I pay standard ETH fee(~$0,50) every time? In that case it doesn't suit very well it's use case for micro transactions.

If people will pay tx fees to buy/sell virtual kittens... why not for virtual game items?

Activity: 412
Que sera sera
have they updated use cases?
Activity: 994
Wallet Update: We built our own custom keyboard (Android Version) for the ultimate in security (no other major mobile wallet has this). This will stop key loggers and other security risks. Enjin Wallet is getting closer and closer to a hardware wallet device in terms of security (..yet so much easier to use).

Here is a quick video teaser:
https://youtu.be/2DZ8LAidxnk
wow, so nice, enj will be a great coin in all aspect by next year or so, I will surely be holding this for a long term. Its worth it

yes I also think so because with so many requests and potential coins this is certainly enj will be the right choice. prices will increase and many advantages from here
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Enjin - Digital Smart Wallet for Cryptocurrency (Teaser). Enjin Mobile Wallet - Teaser Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D44Vc9G09d4
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
does ENJ have a target price???
it used to be 39c, but then they removed it and let it open
Pages:
Jump to: