Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 65. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 101
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Hi, I transfered ETH from Coinbase and bought Enjin Coin. What should I do now? Will my coin lost?
I think this is your worst mistake since all the altcoin from the ICO projects use the MEW wallet and for me you should get support from coinbase because maybe they can help you get your token back. I also did and succeeded

I did not know that coinbase gave you any private keys. Although they might, i think that this can take a while because their support is pretty bad and they tend to ignore tickets as well. Myetherwallet although is probably the best bet because it easy to use as well as really customizable.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Hi, I transfered ETH from Coinbase and bought Enjin Coin. What should I do now? Will my coin lost?
I think this is your worst mistake since all the altcoin from the ICO projects use the MEW wallet and for me you should get support from coinbase because maybe they can help you get your token back. I also did and succeeded
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Lilia community manager of Enjin Coin gives a quick overview of Enjin Coin and why it benefits gamers and developers.

View the video here:

https://youtu.be/xW7zpLhQVGY
informative video, like it)
I see how fast your project grows)
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
We will have to wait until there is some good development, that will be something to wait for, not the launch of the token on exchanges Tongue

90.87% and counting, but we will have to wait October 31st I guess, which feels like a year away Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
90.87% and counting, but we will have to wait October 31st I guess, which feels like a year away Smiley
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Over 90% raised already! Congrats guys! If this does or doesn't sell out this will be a great project if developed correctly. Looking forward to dev updates here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
Sent 1.7 eth from my metamask wallet about 10 hours ago. The tx was successful according to etherscan but I never received any enjin tokens yet. When do we receive them?

I didn't get mine for at least a few hours, maybe 5 hrs was the last time I had checked, but when I just glanced today by chance I noticed the token tx so as long as you control the address they will end up there, whether or not you've enabled them to be tracked on whatever application you use
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
The gaming industry is a great place for the blockchain technology, I'm glad that there are more and more projects these.

Good luck, ENJIN COIN!
Activity: 1
Activity: 42
Hello ENJIN community,
I just made a video mentioning ENJIN several times please show me some love and a likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX1kNW60x1s&t=57s
Activity: 5
Can I use metamask to buy into the ico and receive my coins?

Yes, Metamask is supported!

Hi Jacob70 !!!
Hi
I followed the instructions correctly but my token was not in my purse
My wallet address was sent 1eth
0xeeb8167340bb6433b16d8a09579122611aefbd4e
txidt :
b675f6c5dcc64b1f63068faebeef376e72555bcbda0ca675f0b01cde1d1ce8fa

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb675f6c5dcc64b1f63068faebeef376e72555bcbda0ca675f0b01cde1d1ce8fa

Pls do something urgently

Thanks

It looks like you may have contributed using an exchange, such as Bittrex or Coinbase. Or you may have used the "Ethereum Wallet by Freewallet" app. These don't support ERC20 tokens - could you please tell me where you sent the Ether from?

very sorry i sent from wallet address  "Ethereum Wallet by Freewallet" 0xeeb8167340bb6433b16d8a09579122611aefbd4e

but now please help me send tokens to my wallet address : 0xf90168E814521bf7D16b678BEBbC50AF0bD1Cc2a

Thank you so much for supporting me and answering me

The tokens are currently locked by the smart contract and can't be moved until Oct 31 or ICO sellout, whichever comes first.

HUHUHU

LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN HAVE TOKENS ENJIN
MY 6000ENJ
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
Good project, invested a bit
yes it is true, let's not be missed to take part in this project. and I will continue to monitor it because I do not want to miss anything from this project
Activity: 62
Good project, invested a bit
Sent 1.7 eth from my metamask wallet about 10 hours ago. The tx was successful according to etherscan but I never received any enjin tokens yet. When do we receive them?

Have you followed the instructions on how to add Enjin tokens to your wallet? (sometimes you have to add the token manually, since not all wallets do it automatically). I had the same issue until someone else shared the link: https://medium.com/@enjin/how-to-add-enjin-coin-enj-tokens-to-your-wallet-b80d6e3afed1 (they have instructions for MetaMAsk Wallet and MyEtherWallet).

ENJ Tokens on MetaMask:
Step 1: Enter your password and unlock your MetaMask wallet.
Step 2: Under ‘Tokens’ click ‘Add Token’.
Step 3: Add the following details and hit ‘Add’.
Token Contract Address: 0xF629cBd94d3791C9250152BD8dfBDF380E2a3B9c
Token Symbol: ENJ
Decimals: 18
Step 3: You’ll see your ENJ tokens appear under ‘Tokens’.

Hope this helps!
It is true. I do not really understand the MetaMask rules. because I use myetherwallet. and ENJ token instantly appear in my wallet without doing a custom token. and the instantaneous transactions took place

You get them almost instantly. Are you sure you sent to the correct address?

have you followed the instruction to send your ETH to the address of the wallet? or it may be that the gas regulation is not adjusted as already attached. please before sending your eth please check first and researched.
Activity: 29
Really great project, I supported this.
Activity: 126
Activity: 37
Can you explain why the following is in the T&Cs of the ICO? I want to invest, however, this is saying I cannot, if I am a resident, domiciled, or even located at time of purchase, in the US.

"
12. Purchaser Representations and Warranties
By sending ETH to purchase Tokens from the Company, you represent and warrant
and covenant that:
(k) you are not resident or domiciled in the United States of America or purchasing Tokens
from a location in the United States of America;
"

Thanks in advanced for your feedback.

Its standard boilerplate for this and other ICO's, espec for any company that's big enough to have a legal team that will recommend this as a standard disclaimer currently while the SEC figures out what to do about ICO's. You aren't electronically prohibited though if were were to use a VPN etc. Every ICO company has to take reasonable steps to cover themselve

This is interesting, but I think it's too niche. I'd rather go with something like unikoingold because they can do what you guys do.

Actually Unikoin is the niche player but they are looking to dominate their niche. Enjin is targeting the whole game ecosystem but isn't focusing on e-sports. The opposite of Unikoin
Activity: 1
Can you explain why the following is in the T&Cs of the ICO? I want to invest, however, this is saying I cannot, if I am a resident, domiciled, or even located at time of purchase, in the US.

"
12. Purchaser Representations and Warranties
By sending ETH to purchase Tokens from the Company, you represent and warrant
and covenant that:
(k) you are not resident or domiciled in the United States of America or purchasing Tokens
from a location in the United States of America;
"

Thanks in advanced for your feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: