Pages:
Author

Topic: ㉫ ENJIN COIN - World's most Secure Mobile Wallet RELEASED for BTC / LTC / ETH - page 61. (Read 101020 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Be happy about the low price for me its the best moment to buy more..
Yeah, good time for rebuy
Activity: 3
keep cool  Cool
Be happy about the low price for me its the best moment to buy more..
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
2 cents....  Angry are you fn kiddin me...  Huh Huh   Angry
Activity: 34
When will the coin price be on coinmarketcap?

trading started at cryptopia :
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ENJ_BTC

more exchanges soon  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
I know its early but .02 ?  Sad  Tons of people dumping it for next to nothing.  I paid 1 ETH for 6000 coins which comes out to .05.  Later it was 1 ETH for 4 then later for 3K.   How cheap did these dumpers get them for to sell at that crazy price?

Why do people dump for so little instead of holding and letting price pump up ? Even dumpers like that should see that they would make a lot more money if that is all they care about.  

well someone had a nice dump. What was the price at Pre-sale? I didnt expect 10x or anything but a 50% haircut in 24 hours after launch. Who the hell dumps for a loss like that in the first day? or perhaps the question is, who is dumping for a profit on the first day???
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Seems like someone has setup a huge sell order on cryptopia:

I bet there is some huge whale trying to profit off the unstable market now.
4.3BTC is alot, but there isn't much of sells after that if we manage to break that sale.
I guess the whales bought with bonuses and are now dumping or something similar.
Activity: 36
Where can I buy tokens?
Activity: 28
Just wait. This is long term investment. 6 months - 1 year, may be 18 months
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I know its early but .02 ?  Sad  Tons of people dumping it for next to nothing.  I paid 1 ETH for 6000 coins which comes out to .05.  Later it was 1 ETH for 4 then later for 3K.   How cheap did these dumpers get them for to sell at that crazy price?

Why do people dump for so little instead of holding and letting price pump up ? Even dumpers like that should see that they would make a lot more money if that is all they care about.  

Don't know, i think the cheapest price was .03 although im not sure. Im kind of sad to see a starting price like this for a project from reputable company like enjin. HitBTC should rise the volume up a little i think at least.
I just asked on their chat but didn't get any any answer yet. Does anyone know what was their schedchule for adding ENJ on their exchange?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When will the coin price be on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Not doing too bad in the open market either, nice!
Activity: 82
so in 11 min its possible to trade right ?

update 1 hour after ICO
just send 50k enjin to cryptopia seems not working yet even that they received ^^ be aware.
sure it works soon ^^ on there website
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for gaming!
Thanks everyone for your amazing support and feedback!

Here is some information about the upcoming exchanges. Enjin Coin tokens are unfrozen in 3 hours!

https://medium.com/@enjin/how-to-buy-enjin-coins-on-exchanges-4f433556e6e2
Activity: 67
I think they are due to be Coss.io as well.
Activity: 10
Latest development update - https://medium.com/@enjin/enjin-coin-development-update-october-30-2017-e58d6b00262

Tons of options for developers when minting items from ENJ.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
For people who wonder on where can you trade Enjin coin

I am a trader in COSS and they mentioned that they will be adding Enjin coin trading which you can already see it on the exchange platform

Kindly check it here: https://sso.coss.io/api/invite/T0QAFQE2NL
Activity: 172
8 hours to go. looking forward to how the market reacts to such a nice coin!
Pages:
Jump to: