Pages:
Author

Topic: √ EnlargerOk 190% for 19 days ⇔ 1%+2%+...+19%=190% Advanced affiliate program - page 14. (Read 22622 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello, Investors!

We started: June 18, 2015
Days online: 54

Warning:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not waste your time on projects that have just started a job - it is very high chance for scam.
They will work for about a week and then just steal your money and close site.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While most of the other investment projects are closed,
we will continue to work steadily and regularly make payments.
Do not waste your time, join us - our program is more profitable:

1%+2%+...+19% = 190% in just for 19 days!

All payments are made every day in automatic mode without any requests.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
We always fulfill our obligations and you can be sure that each investor will receive payouts!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We have already working more than a one month and absolutely all of our investors receive their profits every day!
Don't waste your time - join to us and will start receiving pure profit! Our marketing plan is designed for a long life.
You can try to start with a small amount of deposit. Feel the difference - time will show results of our work!

STATISTIC:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1900+ registered users
1200+ active users
15000+ auto payments
900+ social payments
750+ referral payments
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome to the EnlargerOK.com - We are the Best!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
how can i not love this site, i know it's risky, but come on the track record is impressive!!

just got paid for my two social posts!

It took about ten seconds for my transaction to be confirmed on your site.

Now that is very fast.

Yes, this is a new step in our project with IMPRESSIVE SPEED accepting of deposits: TURBO-MODE.
The time for receiving of all deposits (BTC + DOGE + PM) an average from 1 sec. (min) to 30 sec. (max)

Welcome to the EnlargerOK.com - We are the Best!
Hello, investors!

Important news:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blockchain.info is a service with problems and we have decided to cease to use it in our project.
We have improved  power the processor of payment acceptance (TURBO-MODE) and now
speed showing of your deposit Bitcoin on the site will be almost instantly (max 30 seconds).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We always thinking about the quality of our service!

I absolutely love it!  EnlargerOK never seems to stop to amaze me. Got to quickly invest some more coins.

Hello, glorytime!

We are glad to have you with us!
Activity: 358
Hello, investors!

Important news:
Blockchain.info is a service with problems and we have decided to cease to use it in our project.
We have improved  power the processor of payment acceptance (TURBO-MODE) and now
speed showing of your deposit Bitcoin on the site will be almost instantly (max 30 seconds).

I absolutely love it!  EnlargerOK never seems to stop to amaze me. Got to quickly invest some more coins.

Activity: 401
Merit: 254
thank you, now i see it.
THX
my latest deposit does not show up yet (over 12 h).
https://blockchain.info/tx/416f3b1166ac8f95bc5aaa9ab750290537a6e4359222fb6f4f8e71d2f35eba56
please have a look, thank you

i think my deposit was right before the switch. maybe it got lost that way.
but the btc already moved from the deposit address

Hello, mettwuerstle!

Blockchain.info... again problem with this service!
Now the problem is in the past - we don't use anymore Blockchain.info.

We checked this transaction and processed your deposit in manual mode.
Hello, investors!

Important news:
We have improved  power the processor of payment acceptance (TURBO-MODE) and now
Sounds good! So, we don't need to wait for our transaction/deposit to get confirmed before it is shown on our account? Shocked

Hello, krunox123!

Yes you are right!
Now is no need waiting more confirmations, your deposit will shown on the site immediately!

We always thinking about of our investors!
i think my deposit was right before the switch. maybe it got lost that way.
but the btc already moved from the deposit address
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
my latest deposit does not show up yet (over 12 h).

https://blockchain.info/tx/416f3b1166ac8f95bc5aaa9ab750290537a6e4359222fb6f4f8e71d2f35eba56

please have a look, thank you
I thought they say:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Hello, investors!

Important news:
Sounds good! So, we don't need to wait for our transaction/deposit to get confirmed before it is shown on our account? Shocked
Activity: 350
Hello, investors!

Important news:

You dumped the Blockchain API?
What is this new service called, never knew transactions could be made like this.

Everyone should use this, no waiting is a must for all, please explain what the service is.

They probably just accept all unconfirmed transactions but start paying (after 24 hours from receiving date) only once the transaction has received at least 1 confirmation.

I think so too... you are absolutely right!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Hello, investors!

Important news:

What is this new service called, never knew transactions could be made like this.

Everyone should use this, no waiting is a must for all, please explain what the service is.

They probably just accept all unconfirmed transactions but start paying (after 24 hours from receiving date) only once the transaction has received at least 1 confirmation.
Hello, investors!

Important news:

Hello, Racey!

We improved performance processor of payment acceptance.
TURBO-MODE: Incredible speed for receive deposits!
All process is fully automated without human-factor for best results.

Only for our investors - we are glad to have you with us!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Hello, investors!

Important news:

Hello, investors!

Important news:

Awesome! Constant innovation will drive this project forward.

Any chance that support for other altcoins will be added soon as well?

For instance adding LTC could give the project an even greater boost.

Hello, coinhugger!

Thank you for your interest, we will consider your offer.
Activity: 728
Hello, investors!

Important news:

Awesome! Constant innovation will drive this project forward.

Any chance that support for other altcoins will be added soon as well?

For instance adding LTC could give the project an even greater boost.

Pages:
Jump to: