Pages:
Author

Topic: √ EnlargerOk 190% for 19 days ⇔ 1%+2%+...+19%=190% Advanced affiliate program - page 15. (Read 22622 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello, investors!

Important news:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blockchain.info is a service with problems and we have decided to cease to use it in our project.
We have improved  power the processor of payment acceptance (TURBO-MODE) and now
speed showing of your deposit Bitcoin on the site will be almost instantly (max 30 seconds).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We always thinking about the quality of our service!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Made my first investment 5 days ago. Got paid 5 times!
Going to make a second investment for sure if all goes well!
Activity: 5
made an deposit of 0.1 btc but my deposit is showing

send it to 1C8KRLnzo1Lv51zeEqYCG5xSEzPuHbJYoy

https://blockchain.info/address/1C8KRLnzo1Lv51zeEqYCG5xSEzPuHbJYoy

my address is 1CdVauPLQvaBUjWxjfQoLqF5FK9BbmfSpz

please check, thank you

Hello, investor!

We have reviewed your request on the transfer of funds - https://blockchain.info/address/1C8KRLnzo1Lv51zeEqYCG5xSEzPuHbJYoy
At the moment, your funds have been received only to the gateway Blockchain.info.
ANSWER  --->  Outgoing transaction to our wallet was not created yet!
You should wait for a while until your payment will be processed of Blockchain.info.
Do not worry, soon your deposit the deposit will be processed, be patient.

-------

Best regards, EnlargerOK.com!

jep, now it's showing, thank you very much!
Activity: 113
Got my 10th payment today:

https://blockchain.info/de/tx/81cb6f707bc4cc2389be8f7cd72bf180edd65d32385a3a4f053b41e13fd03aa5

Payment History
Day 1:   BTC 0.0001
Day 2:   BTC 0.0002
Day 3:   BTC 0.0003
Day 4:   BTC 0.0004
Day 5:   BTC 0.0005
Day 6:   BTC 0.0006
Day 7:   BTC 0.0007
Day 8:   BTC 0.0008
Day 9:   BTC 0.0009
Day 10: BTC 0.0010
------------------------------------
Total received so far: BTC 0.0055

I put my trust in this site, so far im happy.  Smiley

please check, thank you

Hello, investor!

We have reviewed your request on the transfer of funds - https://blockchain.info/address/1C8KRLnzo1Lv51zeEqYCG5xSEzPuHbJYoy
At the moment, your funds have been received only to the gateway Blockchain.info.
ANSWER  --->  Outgoing transaction to our wallet was not created yet!
You should wait for a while until your payment will be processed of Blockchain.info.
Do not worry, soon your deposit the deposit will be processed, be patient.

-------

Best regards, EnlargerOK.com!
Activity: 5

please check, thank you
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
First payment received this morning from my 2nd investment! Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Got my 9th payout for my BTC0.2 deposit:
https://blockchain.info/tx/0b84067ebe8e2ede6fffac590e75cc1ee60f6425d182f9a364d91d0e239519ac

Payment History
Day 1: BTC0.002
Day 2: BTC0.004
Day 3: BTC0.006
Day 4: BTC0.008
Day 5: BTC0.010
Day 6: BTC0.012
Day 7: BTC0.014
Day 8: BTC0.016
Day 9: BTC0.018
Total received so far: BTC0.09

Only the best: EnlargerOK!
Maybe they are waiting for bigger investors like me...7 BTC isnt much...200-300-400 BTC is a more respectable sum.

Any thoughts?

We have already working more than a one month and absolutely all of our investors receive their profits every day!
Don't waste your time - join to us and will start receiving pure profit.

Our marketing plan is designed for a long life!

You can try to start with a small amount of deposit.
Feel the difference - time will show results of our work!
Hello, Investors!

We started: June 18, 2015
Days online: 53

Warning:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do not waste your time on projects that have just started a job - it is very high chance for scam.
They will work for about a week and then just steal your money and close site.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While most of the other investment projects are closed,
we will continue to work steadily and regularly make payments.
Do not waste your time, join us - our program is more profitable:

1%+2%+...+19% = 190% in just for 19 days!

All payments are made every day in automatic mode without any requests.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
We always fulfill our obligations and you can be sure that each investor will receive payouts!

We have already working more than a one month and absolutely all of our investors receive their profits every day!
Don't waste your time - join to us and will start receiving pure profit! Our marketing plan is designed for a long life.
You can try to start with a small amount of deposit. Feel the difference - time will show results of our work!

STATISTIC:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1850+ registered users
1100+ active users
14000+ auto payments
850+ social payments
700+ referral payments
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome to the EnlargerOK.com - We are the Best!
Activity: 160
Love BTC!
Maybe they are waiting for bigger investors like me...7 BTC isnt much...200-300-400 BTC is a more respectable sum.

Any thoughts?
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
Hello,

I am really interested in investing a good chunk of BTC but I have the following questions:

For now, it seems you are paying, your scheme looks like a PONZI in my eyes because you are using funds from new investors to pay daily dividends to the first investors.
How can I make sure if I invest 5-10 BTC you will not scam me and stop the ponzi since you need to have funds to pay me back or it will become a scam?
You seem to be promoting your site in HYIP Sites and stuff which doesn't look good.
Where are you guys based? You don't seem to be from a native English country.
I havent seen any HERO or LEGENDARY member promote or vouch your service, all members are newbies and jr members, not alt accounts, right?

Also last:

Do you have any proofs of what type of trading or investment you make according to your site if this is not a PONZI?

Please convince me that your place is the best one to invest 5 or more BTC to check it with my team.

Thank you.

do not invest more like 5 btc or more I think the site well be down if you investing a large amount like 5 btc be careful Sad

They got yesterday almost 7BTC in total from different investors (without dogecoin and perfectmoney) and they are still paying.

So they already had the opportunity to run with the invested money...
Hello,

I am really interested in investing a good chunk of BTC but I have the following questions:

For now, it seems you are paying, your scheme looks like a PONZI in my eyes because you are using funds from new investors to pay daily dividends to the first investors.
How can I make sure if I invest 5-10 BTC you will not scam me and stop the ponzi since you need to have funds to pay me back or it will become a scam?
You seem to be promoting your site in HYIP Sites and stuff which doesn't look good.
I havent seen any HERO or LEGENDARY member promote or vouch your service, all members are newbies and jr members, not alt accounts, right?

Also last:

Do you have any proofs of what type of trading or investment you make according to your site if this is not a PONZI?

Please convince me that your place is the best one to invest 5 or more BTC to check it with my team.

Thank you.

do not invest more like 5 btc or more I think the site well be down if you investing a large amount like 5 btc be careful Sad
Activity: 160
Love BTC!
Hello,

Also last:

Thank you.
Hello, Investors!

We started: June 18, 2015
Days online: 52

While most of the other investment projects are closed,
we will continue to work steadily and regularly make payments.
Do not waste your time, join us - our program is more profitable:

1%+2%+...+19% = 190% in just for 19 days!

All payments are made every day in automatic mode without any requests.

We always fulfill our obligations and you can be sure that each investor will receive payouts!

Don't waste your time - join to us and will start receiving pure profit! Our marketing plan is designed for a long life.
You can try to start with a small amount of deposit. Feel the difference - time will show results of our work!

STATISTIC:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1800+ registered users
1100+ active users
13000+ auto payments
800+ social payments
650+ referral payments
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Welcome to the EnlargerOK.com - We are the Best!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Got my 8th payout for my BTC0.2 deposit:
https://blockchain.info/tx/68e89ff5b7c856f8c4eaa39d28493329771a96c66cb4b961ab9c2e5e6d18420c

Payment History
Day 1: BTC0.002
Day 2: BTC0.004
Day 3: BTC0.006
Day 4: BTC0.008
Day 5: BTC0.010
Day 6: BTC0.012
Day 7: BTC0.014
Day 8: BTC0.016
Total received so far: BTC0.072

The gift that keeps on giving: EnlargerOK!
thank you my first successful investment fully returned 190% for 19 days exact! Smiley  Grin

http://imgur.com/6Vj3eoU

EDIT: INVESTED AGAIN, HOPE IT'S AS SMOOTH AS FIRST!

Hello, iskhazy!

We are delighted to have you with us!
We hope you will appreciate the quality of our project.

Feel the difference - we are the best of HYIP now!
Pages:
Jump to: