Pages:
Author

Topic: √ EnlargerOk 190% for 19 days ⇔ 1%+2%+...+19%=190% Advanced affiliate program - page 33. (Read 22622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
We are originally a long-term project, in stages, with a gradual development of advertising.

I have not seen here in the topic that someone had opened a short-term projects, everyone wants to work for a long time, but this is not all turns out well.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Dear, investors!

We are originally a long-term project, in stages, with a gradual development of advertising.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Yes it is good, but too late to invest here, such investment plans are not meant to last.

We only plan to launch an advertising campaign, and you write that it is too late to make deposits.
In our interest to work for a long time, so there is no reason for concern.
Our project is fully automated and works regardless of the human factor.

Welcome to the EnlargerOK.com!

Do NOT buy (HYIP) monitors... Go for ads space, banners, faucets and shit like that  Wink
You had to start it before launching the project dude.. Now it's too late imho  Undecided
legendary
Yes it is good, but too late to invest here, such investment plans are not meant to last.

We only plan to launch an advertising campaign, and you write that it is too late to make deposits.

Well advertising campaign always starts before the closing of such projects, well and automatic triggers a person who can turn it off at any time.

legendary
Solid project, got my second payouts today. Instant, automatic, no hassle. Great!

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Solid project, got my second payouts today. Instant, automatic, no hassle. Great!

interested payment automaticly to my bitcoin wallet or i must wait to 19 days

Hello, zenitzz.

Processor of Payments will automatically send funds to your wallet every day, within 19 days: 1% + 2% + ... + 19% = 190% ROI.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
interested payment automaticly to my bitcoin wallet or i must wait to 19 days
legendary
How do you think to get paid?  Huh
We all know this is a Ponzi scheme and unluckily for you there are not enough funds to return 190%. Admin's failed to advertise... Nowadays it's already hard to promote a bitcoin program like yours with premium advertising, then imagine the free one  Sad

What do you want to say? I wrote that had received the payments and hope all will be ok Smiley

It's ok man, program is apparently great but funds are very low... No way to get paid even because your 0.1 BTC deposit is one of the last  Undecided
OP/admin should seriously advertise the program otherwise will end up scamming  Cool

Good luck btw!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
How do you think to get paid?  Huh
We all know this is a Ponzi scheme and unluckily for you there are not enough funds to return 190%. Admin's failed to advertise... Nowadays it's already hard to promote a bitcoin program like yours with premium advertising, then imagine the free one  Sad

What do you want to say? I wrote that had received the payments and hope all will be ok Smiley
mib
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Got 4 payments (automatic, without request - instant)

How do you think to get paid?  Huh
We all know this is a Ponzi scheme and unluckily for you there are not enough funds to return 190%. Admin's failed to advertise... Nowadays it's already hard to promote a bitcoin program like yours with premium advertising, then imagine the free one  Sad
Got 4 payments (automatic, without request - instant)

rif
Activity: 118
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
No help from support, no reply to my mails?

Hello.

You sent 0.0042 btc, but minimal amount is 0.01 btc.

https://blockchain.info/tx/558e3af37cd837f0ce8bc9b27c7a50012b1533fb1818f48b5cf07205a3cb7c0a

Type your btc-address and we refund your coins.

I have sent you a message, thanks.

Returned my initial deposit, I made the mistake, enlargerok rectified it thanks.
If he was going to scam, he would have done that to me, but "no" as you can see' he returned my coins.

https://blockchain.info/tx/e87abee63dd1c942929517701163f17dbdefcaf1ce6d6bd17e00db28f8c0bb4e

Thanks enlargerok good luck with the website.
Pay during recommendeds honestly, because you aren't paying!!!! I advertised cie and you aren't paying!! swindler!! Huh Huh Grin

Hello, Beatrix74.

Put links here where you make quality posts and if at least one of the members of the forum will express an opinion,
that you actually have a high-quality posts, we will immediately pay you for them.
We are always interested in paying for the advertising of our project.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
No help from support, no reply to my mails?

Hello.

You sent 0.0042 btc, but minimal amount is 0.01 btc.

https://blockchain.info/tx/558e3af37cd837f0ce8bc9b27c7a50012b1533fb1818f48b5cf07205a3cb7c0a

Type your btc-address and we refund your coins.

I have sent you a message, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: