Pages:
Author

Topic: √ EnlargerOk 190% for 19 days ⇔ 1%+2%+...+19%=190% Advanced affiliate program - page 34. (Read 22622 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
All investors who make a contribution now, could lose some of their money.Risks are growing with each passing day, I would not advise to do here their investments ..

Hello, clipman77

Thank you for your interest in our project.
We plan to work for a long time, so there is no cause for concern.

All the scammers say so, but this is not your first project, in others you ran with the money

I can assure you that this is our first project.
What makes you think that our project is a copy of someone else?
We have developed a unique design and the idea to create our HYIP.

Time will show, who was right. We always fulfill our obligations and our investors are profiting to the fullest!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
All investors who make a contribution now, could lose some of their money.Risks are growing with each passing day, I would not advise to do here their investments ..

Hello, clipman77

All the scammers say so, but this is not your first project, in others you ran with the money
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Hello, clipman77

The partner program is not honest, classified one can see something else and something else is to the truth. I recommended 5 persons and paid, and I got nothing. SCAM.

Hello, what is your nickname? We will check your records.
No help from support, no reply to my mails?

Hello.

You sent 0.0042 btc, but minimal amount is 0.01 btc.

https://blockchain.info/tx/558e3af37cd837f0ce8bc9b27c7a50012b1533fb1818f48b5cf07205a3cb7c0a

Type your btc-address and we refund your coins.
rif
Activity: 118
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
No help from support, no reply to my mails?
thx alot for making this thread..

from what i see here, i think your program is good to try on, because some of high member here already try yours program and already got payment..
its make me want to try it too.. but the minimum deposit is too high for me to risk my btc... can op/staff of this site can make the minimum deposit a bit more lower into around 0.001 or 0.005 btc??

I did not see the point.
rif
Activity: 118
Merit: 102
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
thx alot for making this thread..

from what i see here, i think your program is good to try on, because some of high member here already try yours program and already got payment..
its make me want to try it too.. but the minimum deposit is too high for me to risk my btc... can op/staff of this site can make the minimum deposit a bit more lower into around 0.001 or 0.005 btc??

Hello, investors!

Next week we will advertise our project through the service monitors.
Don't waste time - join to us!
mib
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Coolest new game for sure. Site looks great and I like the rewards given for social media promotion. I am going in with 0.1 btc and 0.023 btc.  Keep you guys posted.
mib
So how does this work, you post on facebook and get paid to promote stuff?  But why do you need a deposit?  This is confusing, and suspicious.  Please edit your first post to help us understand better what this site is?  If you want to pay us why do we need to pay you first?

For using affiliate program you don't need pay! You post detailed information about our project on forums or social networks and then after verification, you get bonus for this.
mib
So how does this work, you post on facebook and get paid to promote stuff?  But why do you need a deposit?  This is confusing, and suspicious.  Please edit your first post to help us understand better what this site is?  If you want to pay us why do we need to pay you first?

No if you Post on facebook or on an other forum you will get bonus...
But if you want only to invest then you will earn from your deposite:
190% for 19 days
1%+2%+...+19%=190%
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So how does this work, you post on facebook and get paid to promote stuff?  But why do you need a deposit?  This is confusing, and suspicious.  Please edit your first post to help us understand better what this site is?  If you want to pay us why do we need to pay you first?
Pages:
Jump to: